Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Firestone Complete Auto Care - Damaged wheels

Update by user Jun 12, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement. Firestone agreed to pay for the damages..

Original review posted by user May 04, 2020
Came to a Firestone complete care for alignment and a new set of tires. (Potenza s-04). The experience was great. Albert was hopeful. But later I found all 4 wheels were damaged. So I called the store and Albert told me to come by tomorrow. So I did, and he denied his technician did this because there's no way this could happen. He shows me the machine how they remove old tires and mount the new ones. Clearly, the technician did not use the machine correctly and Albert couldn't say anything except still denied it. I took pictures of the machine and my wheels. It was clearly a perfect match. Very disappointed in this location. I always go to Costco but decided to get my tires here because of hope honest and hopeful they were in the beginning. But clearly they did not take ownership of the damages and I had to call cooperation to file a claim.

User's recommendation: Check their work or don't go to this location.

Hello Rich, we are sorry to hear about this issue after tire service and would be happy to help. Please, send us an email to, socialcare@bfrc.com, with full details, your contact information, and the invoice number.

You are a valued Firestone customer, and we hope to hear from you soon. ^Kristyn

Resolved
ID
#1905218 Review #1905218 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Jose, California
Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care Tire Replacement
Pros
  • Appointment scheduling
  • Friendly and prompt to return calls
  • New tires
Cons
  • Bad customer service
  • Customer service stinks
  • Not caring about the customers
Preferred solution