comment to review:

Gary Groce Bathroom is a liar and a *** man

Gary Groce Bathrooms #801152
Hello,
This is Gary Groce. I don't advertise that I do "all" the work. I did actually do some of the work myself on Mrs. King's job. Mrs. King was not present when most of the work was performed (her husband was there) so she would not know. I worked for Mrs. King in 2009 (maybe it was 2010) but I remember exactly what I did and if Mrs. King wishes to call me at 214-202-**** I will be glad to give her the details. By the way, as far as I know, both Mr. and Mrs. King were very happy with my work and had no complaints when the job was finished. It was relatively a small job but I was glad to help them out.
Thanks,
Gary Groce
0 0
Show
comment to review:

Gary Groce Bathroom is a liar and a *** man

Gary Groce Bathrooms #801150
Hello,
This is Gary Groce. You may reach me at 214-202-**** any time. This anonymous complaint is totally false and was fabricated by my competition. I have no such customer and never did. You may read dozens of actual real verified reviews of my work on Homeadvisor (formerly Service Magic)where I have a 4.7 rating on a 5 point scale and on Angies List where I have an A rating. I also refer you to my BBB record.
I do know who is spreading these false rumors about me on the internet and I forgive you (LS). It is not for me to condemn or judge. I am publishing this because I think it is only fair that the consumer makes decisions on factual and true information. Thank you.
Gary Groce