Table mate II Cheating

Respected sir, i satyananarayana from hyderabad i purchased TABLE MATE 2 product from online shop that is web site http://tablemateindia.com but what ever product displaying in the website that will not same as received product that means they are showing all the products is FAKE. when i receive that particular product i shocked when i open the pack. i immediately contact courier person his contact no 0970080**** name is “chandan” from gati courier he said we are only service provider third party so we received product from online newdelhi so i contact online website table mate india online no 0856889**** she said “we are not refund the amount your received product not like good we are not responsible but our company rule is Central Government rule if you like to complaint for company you will complaint any place in india we are facing any thing about this” so i am a common man what i do sir please help us no body fall down in this issue so please block this web site and dont accept this type of orders from courier service why because of everybody loss the payments in indian territory. our order no is Gati courier 41323****. with regards T. Satyanaranaya Hyderabad.

S sir they r cheating. I too don't know where to complaint.if u know tel me I too join with u.they gave very local item.if I cal they r not attending my cal.

I bought table mate for my daughters birthday. Cheating person should be punished.

V r from lower middle class family.they cheated me.my salary 8000 per month. I spend 1700 for table mate.

Pl help wat to...do. I need my money r original table mate.pl block this web sit....

um yeah I'm going to pass on trying to understand what the heck you're talking about. so much nonsense and wording that doesn't make sense it made my head hurt reading just the first few lines.

View more comments (1)