Verified Reviewer

Mint Dentistry - Maxed insurance out of initial visit $1275 and charged me $633 for services. Never completed service after several visits, complaints, taking off work and injecting my mouth various times.

These dentists have to not only consist of interns,but rejects. I went through about at least nine dentists while at Mint Dentistry and even drove to the lab and they still could not get the color of shape of my tooth correct or even close so I agreed to have a tooth removed that had nothing but a small hairline crack in it, removed. Every time I left work to drive to Mint Dentistry I was excited because I thought this was the final visit and everytime I left Mint Dentistry I was dissapointed and had an another appointment. This went on for two years because they could not get the color correct, a different dentist wanted me to describe all over again what I desired,or they were resceduling me over and over again. I had to wait for a dentist over two hours who was at a malpractice trial once, had scheduled a visit another time and wrong tooth was sent, a few times I was called to reschedule and a few times I called because they kept setting me appointments to come in and wasn't organized.Several times i returned and the previous dentist was not longer working there. This went on for a while and I advised Mint Dentistry my sister was terminally ill and that I cant keep taking off work and then having to leave her alone because I have a schedule Im on. It was so exhausted dealing with them. They finally came close to the color of my teeth,but it was still off.I was so tired of returning so I let them put the permanent in. The very first week it broke while I was at work sucking a Slurpee through a straw. It was so embarrassing. I was wondering why and while inspecting it, I noticed it was paper thin and looked liked composites of porcelain,but wasn't actually porcelain. I returned and 2 temporaries were placed in my mouth. They came out and I had to get them redone while waiting on the tooth.I ended up requesting to be seen at the corporate office and upon my first visit, the dentist put some temporary teeth in and not on;y was my mouth super sore,but it started itching and I ended up having some kind of rash around my lips and my entire mouth kept itching.The dentist told me to call when I left if I had any problems and I did 2x and never heard from her. I returned and Dr.Kim was the last dentist I talked to and he was the best, most professional and experienced. upon leaving I asked could he put my permanent teeth in and was told yes we will put that in your file and transfer your file over to his office. Never heard from them after leaving numerous messages. By this time I had to take time to care for my sister so I stopped calling for a few months. After she passes, I called back and talked to a manager and she not only said he doesn't work for Mint Dentistry anymore, but that they placed permanent teeth in my mouth.As though I dont know what is in my own mouth. I ended up staying on the phone for a while as they sorted through the sloppy notes that were not accurate or legible.She finally tells me ok we didnt and sets me an appointment. The day I arrived, I did not have my temporaries in securely so I took them out and handed them to the asst so she could do the impression. After doing the impression the dentist comes in and sits down to tell me I have to sign the paperwork in order for the services and I noticed they were attempting to charge me $200. I asked her why and she said because they have to do them all over again. Im looking like so what, you should of done it right the first time AND thats your problem you have to do the services again.You charged me a whopping total of almost $1,900 and you think Im goiing to pay you again for services you never completed. To make matters worse,she told me to wait in the reception area for a refund. After an hour or so, I asked her what is the problem and she said she could not get in tough with Romo and she had left him a message.. She then told me to expect a refund in a couple of weeks . I left. thirty days had passed and still not refund. I called and spoke to someone and she said they had already mailed me a check and I told her I hadnt received it. She placed me on hold and returned saying she is sorry about the confusion and I will have to wait 30 days. I never received a check or a phone call. I checked on my sheet where they logged notes and the notes were inaccurate and fictitious and I opened email to print correspondence between me and office and district manager and Mint Dentistry had deleted it and all the documents that they sent me electronically of what was in my file. When I would call no one would talk to me. They were nasty and I honestly believe MINT Dentistry has offices popping up all over the place because they are popping peoples and insurance claims pockets. They suppose to be Christians and nothing but agents of the devil.I heard about them years ago for the first time on KCBI and to think that this Christian station would continue to promote them and state"everything we represent is bible" is a disgrace.ok. I am going to place this complaint all over the internet until I spread the news and then Im going to send a letter to the US Senator and other officials because this company had numerous complaints and is still opening businesses up all over the country with their horrible services.

User's recommendation: Mint Dentistry? Hmm.Its Sour Dentistry.

ID
#1904439 Review #1904439 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas
Service
Mint Dentistry Dental Service
Pros
  • Clean office
Cons
  • Crown broke after first week
  • Never replaced cheap crown after broken
  • Manager never return calls
Loss
Preferred solution
Give me the services I paid for and a partial refund for the anguish.They already maxed out the insurance and caused me to lose time off of work and money.

Verified Reviewer

LunaWigs - Dog eaters sent me dog hair and called it a "wig"
This company not only eats dogs,but cuts their hair off and make higs with it, Wigs would not be a decent name for it because it has no particular style, but is just a bunch of hair glued on a wig cap. Basically trash, which is an appropriate name for this. These guys in China are already not only under investigation for lying about the severity of the coronavirus, which actually started in their lab, but its a pandemic in the particular location which is not on package, but where it was shipped from..These are my little thoughts on that! Out of all states, you guys seem to have the perfect formula for keeping it under control/Hmm. I guess so if you knew how to create the virus. I noticed you guys put this site and several other sites up a few months just before this shutdown when you knew people were more likely to be shopping online. You stole some pictures of black women and make it look legit. Well, you wont get to enjoy the money you stole long because judgment is around the corner for you dog eaters.

User's recommendation: Crooks.

ID
#1904417 Review #1904417 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Lunawigs Wig
Pros
  • Wig advertisement
  • Attractive website
Cons
  • Did not receive my wigs nor a refund the payments were made
  • What you see is not what you get
Loss