Verified Reviewer

Abbey Dental - $4200 to extract two teeth will contact others for class action lawsuit

$4200 to extract two teeth will contact others for class action lawsuit.Please do not believe one word they say. I was told all other dentist would be double the cost, I was told if I found a cheaper dentist they would reduce it, never in my entire life have I heard anyone and Ive called all over to other dentist ever hear of someone charging $4,200.00

User's recommendation: Make sure you go there last I went there first big big mistakes $500 for a temporary tooth that lasted one day $1200 for what they said was I don’t even know what it was to me it just felt like air and after $4200 they still want $1000 to put two implants for a total of almost $13,000 the main problem is who charge us 4200 to extract two teeth every dentist a call or talk to says highway robbery.

#2031135

YEAH THEY ARE CORRUPT

ID
#1904329 Review #1904329 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Paradise, Nevada
Service
Abbey Dental Tooth Extraction
Cons
  • Everything they told me was a lie
Loss