Walgreens #808588
Again if you read all the comments like you claimed to have done you would have seen that I did not post the comment which talked about me supposedly staring at the woman's house. Notice that comment that acts like me is the only one that doesn't have an avatar. I could really care less if someone on the Internet believes me or not.
2 replies
Tanishka Bix
It actually doesn't matter about the avatar. That person, whether it's you or not, doesn't make you appear more or less irrational than your original post makes you appear. The comments from you and non-avatar you are not a night and day difference. They're more like a night and a slightly later that night difference.

Walgreens #808185
I don't go around harassing or stalking people either. I prefer dealing with my own business not theirs.
1 reply
Well tard, if you dealt with your own business, then you wouldn't be posting your business online for the world to see, now would you?

Walgreens #808184
I would like to make it clear that I did not write this comment. I never threatened to smack J and I would REALLY like to know how I can be "treated as a rapist" when I am female. Also if you actually took the time to read my complaint you would see that I stated her home was in the same direction of my moms work and is actually nowhere near my house. Since leaving walgreens I have not needed to go down that same street ever since and I am so very thankful for that. Nice try buddy but the real makeshift heart is the one with the froggy icon.
2 replies
Tanishka Bix
Women can be rapists too. Also, re reading your complaint only solidifies the fact that you're wrong and possibly a bit crazy.

Walgreens #798859
All because you wouldn't help someone despite not liking them doesn't mean others won't. I actually am a nice enough person who would help a person no matter what my feelings are towards them. I don't care if you believe that or not it doesn't bother me. Also, they were not on their lunch they were on their break and were about to leave in 5 mins, whereas I still had ten minutes. There were only 3 people in there, and all of them I was comfortable enough to be around. Despite not getting along with one. Oh and another thing, there is no heavy breathing on my relaxation tape.
BTW the policy actually does say, "Fiance's are not allowed discount." And it states that if you live in the home with your mom her and her husband can get your discount.
And if another employee is harassing me, of course I'm going to be a "tattletale". I'm not going to sit there and take the bullying. I know how employers react towards someone standing up for themselves, so I let the management handle the problem for me.
1 reply
Tanishka Bix
1. I spend a good part of my day cheerfully helping people I don't like too much so it's not beyond the realm of possibilities for me. The difference is I get along with these people. We don't have an ongoing conflict like you claim to have with J. We've never even had 1 conflict. They have no idea that I don't utterly enjoy their company. The situation you laid out between you and J is the complete opposite.
2. Who was or wasn't in the break room at the time is irrelevant. My point is that, regardless of how comfortable you feel around your coworkers, how could you fully relax knowing that your archenemy was lurking about? Furthermore, just because YOU might've been comfortable in that strange situation, what makes you think any one else in the room was?! It's not a break room activity! If you were fully able to concentrate on the recording and tune everything else out, then how do you even know what she said? Maybe she wasn't even talking about you! Why would she say it sounded like you were getting ready for sex? Was the guy on the tape saying stuff that would make her say that? Whatever, listening to that in the break room probably created an awkward environment for everyone
...