Lazada Philippines - I did not receive any calls from the delivery and yet my items are delivered as failed
The parcel is delivered as failed but i did not receive any calls or text from the delivery guy and they said there is no more chance i will receive my item may i know what does that mean?

Hi, Ma'am Joice. We understand your disappointments and we are sorry for what you've experienced.We politely suggest to kindly re-order the item.

No worries, we will document this matter. We are continuously working on making our services better. Thus, we won’t tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

ID
#1902923 Review #1902923 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Contact me and tell me what happened to the item