1 More Body Mod Tattoo - Review

1 More Body Mod should be the model for how a good Tattoo Studio should be run. They did a superior job in helping and guiding me and made me feel I was most important to them. I had been thinking of getting my second Tattoo for about 2 years, so while on holidays visiting my parents in Coffs Harbour, I thought I would checkout the other tattoo shop first, and when I asked for some help they told me to bring in what I wanted, and they would slap it on me. Not what I wanted to hear. So I went to 1 More Body Mod Tattoo Studio instead. When I walked into 1 More Body Mod, I noticed how clean and fresh it was, straight away. I was greeted with a smile and then asked if I needed any help. They then sat down with me for at least 40 minutes, to get the tattoo together. The tattoo I was thinking of, but could not draw it myself, and then drawing it up as a one off piece, right then and there. I was impressed to say the least. I had the tattoo done and it turnout better than I’d ever thought possible. I noticed 3 weeks later that a couple of lines had dropped out, which I’m told can happen sometimes. So I immediately called 1 More Body Mod to tell them about it. I have to say, I was really surprised at how they handled it. They just said, “Sorry to hear that” but come on in the next time you’re in town and we’ll fix it "Free of Charge". “WOW! I was really impressed. So that’s exactly what I did. I went back up for a visit and I called in and they fixed it for "Free" No Charge. I’m over the moon. I could not be happier. They made it so easy and made me feel like it was no trouble at all. I have to say, I would highly recommend 1 More Body Mod to anyone who was thinking of getting a tattoo, whether it was your 1st or 50th, they will look after you no matter what. This is very important, they do what they say they’re going to do (Free Touch up’s). It doesn’t matter if you’re in Coffs Harbour or up the coast or down the coast or even out west, I highly recommend you go and see them. Because you won’t regret it! I will be going back for some more work soon, I have another one that has been drawn up and looks great, can’t wait. If you want a Tattoo Studio that really cares about you and the work they do, then you can’t go past 1 More Body Mod. Thanks for reading.

I got a tattoo from Kane, to and it turned out wonderful. Kane is so quiet and gentle that I find it very hard to believe that he would abuse anyone.

This person is obviously a puppet who’s strings are being pulled by those bikie criminals at coat of arms.

I read that all the bikie tattoo shops will be shut down soon, that will be good thing for Coffs Harbour when that happens. People won’t have to be scared anymore of these bikie thugs.

I went here recently and had an outstanding experience. I will be back next time I'm in Coffs :)

Hallo,I have been to this tattoo shop and I was treated very well by everyone there.Thank you for my Great tattoo and piercing.

*****Highly recommend*****

It's an easy choice for me to make,when I come to Australia.I'll be traveling from Melbourne to Cairns on my Holiday.So I will be calling into 1 more Body Mod for my tattoo for sure.Thanks Eme1980

I'm from France,I wanted a tattoo for a long time.I first went to the other shop,and did not like it,was very small and looked dirty,I got no help.So I walked away.While walking around I found 1 More Body Mod,nice big shop,very clean and new.I was helped as soon as I walked in and got what I wanted.Very good number 1.

Love 1 more body mod! Ive been there twice, always been stoked with the results :)

I went to Australia for holiday.While there I stopped in to Coffs Harbour on my way around Australia.I went to 1 More Body Mod for a tattoo.I got a kangaroo to mark my visit.The did a great job.I'm very happy.Thanks

These guys are great,friendly and very helpful.I'm glad I went there.I've recommended them to all my family and friends.Extremely clean shop and I love the black and red color scheme.I'll be back.

This studio is great and I've never had any problems.

I'm sick of hearing about how everyone has had bad experiences but they never call them to see if it was something that is normal or not and the never say if it was something that caused the problemp

View more comments (8)