Always claim the video is not made by you to avoid paying $3 to your timebucks.

always claim the video is not made by you to avoid paying $3 to your timebucks. when you upload your photo, said that it's not close-up selfie, looks like other person photo u pretend that person. when you watch slideshows, always force you watch all pages, over 10 pages and still NOT COUNT the 0.01 to your timebucks. nearly all so-called surveys and questionnaire are not on our land. very unfair, the ladder no.1 ranker earn 10 dollars, like making fake earning to make you unable to be no.1 or to say, some people can get more questionnaire, not all are the same or equal a success site, should ALL MEMBER SAME QUESTIONNAIRE. not say when you locate in any country, the questionaire is based on the company! you should make all people happy of your site, not because of "the question does not need your country to do." then why ask people join timebucks? timebucks said it pays you, but the questionnaire. arrangements. RESTRICTED BY COUNTRIES. results are different. then most survey said you fail you fail you fail, to avoid pay you any cent. even if it claim $5 , if it fouls people, the $5 is unable to earn, no matter how a site speaks, YOU CAN EARN $5 on some surveys that nearly fouls almost most countries. timebucks really needs to think how to make people feel satisfied and happy and try to be more fair, not a location can do more questionnaire than other countries, if really this, then, the ladder is unfair.
ID
Cons
  • Survey keep avoid paying by saying you disqualify
  • Unfair ladder and unfair no1
  • Some people earn more goes no1 and eat up the 20 dollar
Reason of review
QUESTIONNAIRE/SURVEY TELL YOU FAIL TO AVOID PAY MONEY TO YOU
Preferred solution
should make all survey available to all timebucks members so game is more fair

Almost all positive untrue comments on everywhere is from listia site staff

Almost all positive untrue comments on everywhere is from listia site staff if a site has no problem why staff there must do such unnecessary things online? if a site is alright, why must staff in listia do such things online, when all of us are spending time doing things useful like playing games and making new friends with other online ppl we just met in internet. almost all listia staff does online is to write a lot of fake and untrue and altered comments to alter people's bad impression to listia. when all of us are writing truth about listia , they just fill in fake and untrue feedback to change ppl view on listia these years. if a site is normal and nice, why must they do this

Here's a positive comment from a non-listia member: 200+ positive transactions in only 60 days, 500k+ points earns from sales and 40+ auction won for playstation 3 games added to my collection. Not sure what these people are talking about but listia is great! They do have some issues like new users, scammers but I feel the listia staff has taken care of my issues great aside from a recent one where the new seller accused me of receiving a game in which the tracking # shows it was sent back as he put wrong address, so I told him when he gets it to shove it up his *** so my messages was suspended for 7 days

I used my listia account name and you can view it, I live in NY, not california

ID

Clixsense deletes referals without reasons.

Clixsense said if you introduce one more person to the page, and under you, you will get 0.2$. but the page delete your referal if that person and you are same IP that the page did not even tell this rule out. clixsense does not speak that one person can not use same IP to open referal, only said you will get $0.2 if you bring one referal under you usually most people would bring their friends to the same computer online center and join clixsense by same area, same online area, same IP not strange. finally clixsense deleted all referal that made me give up. I dont recommend clixsense. I would never go clixsense. all my friends, which I shown them to clixsense, are all removed by clixsense saying same IP opening. when all are different people clixsense is *** site. scam and *** and bogus site

I have been a member for a while and i am lucky if i make $20 a year. There are plenty of surveys but i never qualify for any even though there are about 20 surveys open to me. Offers and tasks links mostly open to a site that is advertising.i am tired of reading in the forum about people saying they make hundreds of dollars a day...are they phoneys just to get people in or are some given special treatment.

@Anonymous

I am sick of the people on the forum who claim to earn hundreds a week. What makes me suspicious is the biggest earners are the administrator and a well- known online scammer.

They have earned thousands over the years. There seems to be a class system in place.

The few that earn thousands a year .the ones who earn hundreds a year and those that struggle to make a decent amount. There is something odd about it.

clixsense is non-sense! imagine i registered and earned for a month already using the internet connection at my home and office when all of a sudden my account is suspended due to im "their system" is detecting my IP is using a proxy?

it should have been detected when i got registered the first day!

anyway, a dollar, not much to me, but what if there are a thousand person, worked for it? that would be a thousand dollar in a month!

this is trully a scam!

View more comments (2)
ID

Bubblews only pay to a few members they choose and claim people are wrong to avoid payments

Bubblews is scam or not ? My friends and I got suspended when we redeem payments in $50 in bubblews.com Why sometimes some peopel got paid and said that Bubblews is honest when most of us got suspended when we ask for payment like those who did not get suspended? is it because bubblews does not really want to pay so suspend people without reasons, but claim they violate site rules. reason why Bubblews suspend people when they redeem payments Bubblews suspend people when they ask to pay in $50 to avoid paying to so many people. this is also a vaild proof and reason we found out why bubblews suspend people when people asked for payment, when they had even set up the redemption level from $25 to $50. Any normal company would really pay when people gave them works. but bubblews would just keep suspend people when people ask for money, dont you feel strange? If not avoid paying money to people, why bubblews suspend people when people ask for redemption? especially this case does not only happen on any one bubblers, there are a lot of people in bubblews being suspended just during their payment redemptions. If bubblews does not have any money they should just print out just show out, just tell, not to suspend people to decrease members total to try to pay to fewer/less people. this is absurd to join bubblews if they would suspend people when people ask for what they worth. Why some people said Bubblews IS NOT SCAM They got paid. They got paid each time they asked for payment, they were lucky enough to be paid everytime they redeem payment. and they think that those who did not get paid must have violated rules when the truth is many people many recent posts/news speak that bubblews is nearly out of money and always unable to pay people in time. Do you know why bubblews do that? they pay a few people, so when most people grumbled that they did not get paid, those FEW PAID MEMBERS would speak that BUBBLEWS PAY, IT REALLY PAIDS. IT MUST BE YOU HAVE PROBLEM SO NOT GETTING PAID. I GOT PAID, AT LEAST I GOT PAID EVERYTIME I suspect bubblews choose people to pay money to. Do you think it's fair that..... Do you think it's fair that.....only some few people in bubblews got paid and tell stories/lies that , those who did not get paid is because they violated site rules, but when the banned bubblews people increases we have to think that yes, bubblews does not really want to pay to so many people, so claim a lot of beautiful stories to cheat us thorough. if they want people to say they are honest and non-scam, why dont they pay to all bubblews. they deceive and cheat people to type for themselves, but when people typed, reached $50 , they said that " your work is violating what rules, which rules, this rule, that rule, every rule. " bubblews staff keeps using alibi to claim that people only get paid if they follow the site rules, but when people finish work, wish to redeem payments, they would be strict and keep deduct deduct deduct deduct deduct money from there, here, everywhere....... that is why..... yes bubblews is a scam. when you reach $50 and redeem payment, you may have the preparation to be SUSPENDED FROM BUBBLEWS

Yes, bubblews is a scam. And they would not care if you are with them for more than a year.

Once your claim is high, they will simply delete your account for violation to avoid payment. That is their means of scamming. They hide behind the cloak of putting strict rules. Come on, look at the posts in that site, more than 90 % is non sense.

But these non sense things are paid because they belong to the slow earners in the site who cannot even construct a good English structure and are neophyte bloggers.

absolutely, today I posted and asked for the redeem button and I have found that my profile has been deleted.

I want to take this scroundrels to jail. I will not leave them .Just tell me where should I post now to file a complaint against bubblews

View more comments (1)
ID

My 3 yr freind also got suspended in listia.com. period of membership does not mean anything to listia.com staff.

Sperkins28 , you are 4 yrs, right? but sadly and sorry that, one lucky person does not represent all people over the world. you are just one few person whom listia would not suspend. but look around internet, okay? many people got banned soon after they used paypal to buy listia credits my freind was 3 yrs member in listia when he got suspended on 3rd march 2014. my reason of listia suspension, is because, listia staff read my mail that I said to people that listia staff can read people message and listia is a bad site that gives no respect and no privacy to members. you are not listia staff who would trust, dont say like you are correct. one day you will die. you would also not able to stay in listia too. when you die. right? you are the only few people who enjoy listia and you exaggerate that you are a 4 yr but who would believe. there is even no evidence no proof that you are a 4 yr person in listia BTW, we dont funnel credits. we dont have GIN we can not funnel credits to one centre account, to do this, you need one account to be able to make GIN first. had not listia told you first. my friend 3 yr also got suspended. you are just one lucky man who had not been suspended 4 yrs. does not mean all other people are not suspended too. LOL - Dont use your ONE PERSON experience in listia to represent all people in listia let me tell you my banned reason okay? I got banned because I spoke listia is a bad site. is that clear? listia would suspend people who say listia is a bad page. you are just ONE LUCKY LISTIA MEMBER, but it does not mean all people are lucky as you in listia go yahoo answers okay? 3-4 yrs ago, there is a Scab98 who speaks that listia is not a scam, you go there and read there. now he said even he got suspended without reasons this is the truth of listia are you still guarding for this rubbish site listia? If I were you I would not be so ***. who knows whom will listia ban next. you *** old man. only you one person not being suspended does not mean anything. if you wanna try, simple ask one family or freinds write your shipping address yes just write your shipping address one address share by 2 listia members, and see what happen next. Let's do that, before you say it's our mistakes. and let's see what will really happen and how would you really comment. I dont like fake people like you, Sperkins28.

what?

@Anonymous

Dont pretend - you know what we speaking there Sperkins28, your one person 4 yr luck does not apply on most people who used listia and got suspended.

you were just lucky, that your account and IP did not get someone else register listia onto. does not mean all people who obey rules can really stay as long as you.

dont pretend like you dont know anything. you kept very hard to be 4 yr members and hoping that nobody else use your listia IP address to register in listia. if someone register (even if you are 4 yr or 100yrs) by your IP, yes both are called same person same IP and suspended. watch and see.

dont use your ONE PERSON LUCK to speak around the public. we dont need arrogant people like you Sperkins28

Sperkins28,

1. tell one listia member you freind with, both write identical shipping address.

and you will know why people say listia is a big scam.

2. not all account can really make GIN, you *** ***. not all people would gather all credits to one account so got banned.

same shipping address or use mail to say listia is a damned site is 2 other reasons to be banned.

3. you one few lucky member does not represent all people in this world. a few lucky people in listia not being suspended by not repeating shipping address can not represent all people all over this world.

4. if few people suspended we can say those people have fault.

but look around yahoo page that speaks that they got suspended and those 3 yr ago 4 yr ago say that listia is good page, then now, 1 yr ago, saying they also got suspended due to shipping address or IP thing. are you saying that people have mistakes there? when more and more people got suspended, it's not our fault but listia mistakes.

5. if listia have no mistakes, why so many people find lawsuits to try to eliminate this page, even when they know that finding lawsuit and lawyer needs paying lots of cash.

because listia is bad, so people are finding lawsuits. any normal and nice person, and good being human being would not suddenly find lawsuit to destroy other party, must be other party have problem so they must have to spend money to find lawyer. see?

only you are not banned not suspended, you one person only. one person does not represent all people in this world.

View more comments (2)