Altea Immobilier - Dishonest people

This agency has a well known bad reputation in Luxembourg. They keep the deposit when you are leaving, finding all kinds on excuses. The owner M.me Caspari drives around a Porche while stealing money from the tenants. After renting an apartment for 2 years, when it came to get back my money, the agency has invented all kinds of excuses and bills to pay. Even after the evidence that they were wrong, they did not give me back a single penny of the deposit. this is really outrageous. They really seem not to care about the clients. Keep away from them!

They are the worst people in this planet. They do not offer the service they advertise and if there is anything broken in the house they do not fix it. I moved as soon as I could and I will contact soon the Union Luxembourgeoise des Consommateurs.

@King of Lux

Hello,

Unlike what you may want to transmit with your message, please allow me to assure you that we have no interest in proceeding as you describe us. Also it is quite difficult for me to reply accurately to your claims considering that I do not know who you are, and after researching our database I do not find King of Lux in our records.

If you believe you have a real claim, kindly contact us directly and we will be happy to oblige.

I wish you a good day!

http://www.realis.lu/ - Another agency which bahaves unprofessional, doesn t pick up the phone ( only when calling with hidden numbers) and does not show up on meetings.

@Anonymous

Hello,

That agency has nothing to do with us.

I wish you a good day!

Thank you for your complain alerting us to the problem you have been having with our rental solution. I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.

We pride ourselves on responding to customers' concerns.

I certainly understand your frustration. But the only reason we do not refund the deposit, is if something been broken by yourself, and need to be changed, or for a damage.

Please accept my sincere apologies.

Have a pleasant day.

@Jean-Charles

Dear Jean-Charles,

I find quite funny your answer.

I know perfectly when something is broken and when somebody is just making up excuses to keep 2 months of deposit.

For me Altea has not been correct and you will have all my negative feedback and publicity.

@Spok

Hello,

Unlike what you may want to transmit with your message, please allow me to assure you that we have no interest in proceeding as you describe us. Also it is quite difficult for me to reply accurately to your claims considering that I do not know who you are, and after researching our database I do not find Spok in our records.

View more comments (6)