Denial of inpatient rehab

Hmmmmm, that's interesting. I thought obamacare was going to put an end to all the healthcare woes in this country. Guess not.
I hope everything works out with your mom. Dealing with insurance companies can be daunting. You should probably look over whatever they've mailed your mom or maybe what's online that gives a detailed explanation of what is and isn't covered in her plan. You don't want any more surprises.

Midas #789507
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and we'll go with what you say, that the Midas rep is a "lier". Nothing you or the rep wrote show that they tried to deceive you. The problem is you obviously know nothing about cars and so when you take your car to a place like Midas you are kind of at their mercy. I'm not saying this is an ideal situation but that's the way it is. I know nothing about cars either (except for what I google prior to having to finally take it to a mechanic) so I'm always in that same situation. That's exactly why your complaint is irritating. I just recently had to replace a tire because of a long time slow leak caused by a nail. Once the car was already at the shop, they discovered that the rear brake pads were worn thin and needed to be replaced. I know they weren't trying to scam me but if I thought they were I would've taken my car to my usual mechanic during regular business hours to confirm that diagnosis. I guess what I'm confused about is your actual complaint. Are you upset that Midas found a problem with your car (that could've become a safety issue) and attempted to fix it while saving you money at the same time?
As to your other accusations, I W

Who shrunk the Charmin?

Charmin #789475
Are you for real?? If you are, you're spending too much time closely inspecting toilet paper and not enough time looking at everything else. Have you purchased ANY health/beauty or food item in the past 6 or 7 years (other than your recent charmin purchase)?! You're in Hawaii too. Your milk probably went from $10/gal to $15/gal within that time period. It's called a "bad economy". I'll tell you what, you and me switch houses. We use quilted northern which is waaaaaay better than charmin. I'll supply you with a lifetime's worth but you have to live in ohio and I get to live in Hawaii. Good deal? ,)
If toilet paper is your biggest concern, then your life is awesome.
0 2

Denial of inpatient rehab

The president says that obamacare is the best deal out there. Have you tried that yet?

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT PHOTOS OF TAX PREPARER

Mydatehookups #789468
Oooooo! Bring in some copies when you go to get your taxes done. Think of them as "coupons". You're bouts to get your taxes done for freeeeeeeee!!!! :zzz

Midas #789465
That does clear things up a bit but it doesn't make your case any stronger. Are you saying that you understood everything that you were told by the Midas rep, they assumed you were returning to have your rim mounted, you failed to cancel and show your appointment, and the next thing they hear from you is through BBB?!?! It seems kind of them to blame any "misunderstanding" on a language barrier. The other option would be for them to say "we explained the situation to the customer and he understood everything we told him. Then, for some reason, he turned into a spineless crybaby and never showed up for the services he agreed to. For some reason he wants his money back for services we already provided him. This is obviously a waste of our time, BBB's time, and the customer's time".
Consider yourself lucky that the employees were nice enough to call around to find a good deal on a rim for you. They didn't make you pay for anything you didn't receive. Did you know that your rim was dented prior to bringing in your car?? Maybe they didn't notice it until they took the wheels off to rotate them. If they decided NOT to tell you and you drove away with your car shaking like a motherf***
2 replies
Likely you are paid by companies to write on their behalf. Get off your feet and look for a real job...!
comment to review:

Izza toppings is very less and only in the middle and they did not give me the transaction receipt

Dominos Pizza #789435
You totally shouldn't order from there again. I don't know what the so-called problem was exactly as far as you see it, but I can tell you that the real problem is that it was DOMINOS!! Perhaps Kuwait's version of dominos is better than ours (doubt it). Ours sucks *** (just my opinion but I am kind of known for being right most of the time haha!) so it's hard to believe that any foreign version would be better. The only foreign version of dominos that might work is a franchise on the moon...that way no one would have to eat there.

Taking Global Control

Walmart #789420
I don't care one way or the other about Walmart. There actually isn't one that close to my house. I have to drive past like 3 targets before I encounter the closest Walmart (so I opt for target which is totally fine with me). I tell you all that to assure you that I'm not some diehard Walmart fan who is blindly sticking up for them.
That being said, are you saying that you think Walmart gets paid by the credit card companies to accept credit cards?? Isn't it usually the other way around (the merchants pay the credit card companies a fee in order for their store to accept credit cards)? Isn't that why some convenience stores (usually not well established ones) don't take credit cards?
Do you only hate Walmart because your conspiracy theories tell you to or do you have a real life reason?
1 reply
minind date. paying with cash they can not see who you are where you live what you want to buy. it is all about mining data and by the way TARGET your 3 stores closes to you LOVES GETTING YOUR DATA. do you buy things at target in bulk CONDOMs YOU MUST HAVE 10 women YOU NEED to buy flowers for for valentines day (coupon given to you) do you use lots of body wash (coupon for paper towels) ect

Vicious verbal attacks by Whole Foods Edina, MN staff

Whole Foods Market #789207
Sounds like an awesome story :grin
"Then they yelled filth and abuse at us as we were walking out as well!" What abuse occurred?! Did they beat you about the head with a gluten free baguette whilst yelling obscenities at you?!? Sounds traumatic! :cry
3 1
comment to review:

Young employee talked to my 3 yr old as a bully demanding her to get off a toy.

Once Upon A Child #789201
Wow you were buying 50 things!! I bet you were in the store for a while then. The young lady was probably upset because it wasn't the first or even second time she had to tell your unsupervised child to get off the toy. She probably had better things to do than babysit your child while you wandered off. You said the lady was rude and asked your child to get off the toy. Guess what? If she "asked" then she was being more polite than she needed to be. She should've said, "hey kid get off that toy before you fall off, break your face, and your whiney-a** mom sues us".
4 0
comment to review:

Paid 6+ dollars -got 1 spicy chicken and coupon gave me 1 free...but the $2 drink I had to buy via coupon -I would get a chicken Pita -BUT THERE WAS NO CHICKEN in It-So got ripped off -Mexicans SUCK

Jack in the Box #789190
I'm amazed that you made it 54 years without learning how to spell the word "lying"....that's how it's spelled by the way.

Taking Global Control

Walmart #789166
Paranoid much??
Anytime I've gone through a self checkout using cash wasn't an option and I didn't expect it to be. You also can't buy alcohol through the self checkout without an employee coming over to ok it. I suppose the illuminati has something to do with that??

Unappreciated store manager

Rue 21 #789085
Did you end up buying anything or did you just listen to her conversation and then leave?

He threatened me

Dr Zogo #789076
Good thing spells are pretend, you just saved $200.
email him back and say that you're now under the care of a more reasonably priced voodoo-Fertility doctor. And as a new patient perk this doctor throws in 3 free complimentary curses (to be used on any past healthcare provider) as part of your initial check up with him. It might work :/
3 1
1 reply
I keep revieving threatening emails from him. Saying I need to do a spiritual cleansing. And that have money to spare and if I don't bad this will happen to me that I won't find funny

HORROR EXPERIENCE FROM BEST BUY

Best Buy #789075
Sounds awful :(
Are none of the best buy delivery employees licensed to install gas appliances? You'd think they'd mention that when the customer goes to pay extra for delivery and installation of any gas appliance.
I hope everything works out for you and your mom :)

Guns in the store

Starbucks #789070
There's a Starbucks 1 block from my house that I've gone into maybe 2 times in the past 10 years. If my Starbucks allowed that, I'd go in every *** day! It'd be the safest place to be!
H ell yeah I agree

Midas #789066
So what does teaching a second language in school have to do with anything? If I could could read French would your complaint make more sense?? I'm not being facetious I seriously want to know what language has to do with your complaint. You speak 2 "fluently" and you still have problems. Did the Midas rep not speak the right language for you? That sucks. You should've use scientific process to figure that out before you got into the whole tire mess. I'm a little rusty on my scientific process but I remember the hypothesis, experiment, and result (or something along those lines). If you suspected that the Midas rep couldn't understand either of your fluent languages (hypothesis), you could've thrown some key phrases her way...in English or Spanish, take your pick, and see if she responds appropriately (experiment). If she doesn't appear to understand you in either language then that's when a certified scientist such as yourself realizes, "hey, my 2 languages and I can't seem to effectively communicate with this person who is trying to make me, in my scientific opinion, spend more money than I have to on my car. I should probably go somewhere else!" (result).
If being a bilingual scientist has nothing to do with your complaint then you should avoid leading with that info....or bringing it up at all.
1 reply
The Midas representative was the one who brought up the language issue, not me. Here is the discriminatory response:
From: The Hinshaws [mailto:jhinshaw@***.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 2:48 PM
To: Kelly Mace
Subject: Re: Complaint ID 989****
Thank you Kelly! Here is Midas' response to the above referenced claim. Juan Reyes did come to Midas on January 4, 2014 requesting that we take a look at his vehicle for noise that he was unclear about where it was coming from. One of our technicians test drove Mr. Reyes' car and felt that the noise was related to the tires. The technician visually inspected the tires and didn't see any damage to the tires themselves. The technician then tested one of the tires on our tire balancer to see if it was out of balance which it was. It was at this time that I escorted Mr. Reyes to the tire balance machine to show him that his tire was out of balance and I recommended to Mr. Reyes that we rotate and balance all 4 tires. I explained to him that if the noise was possibly coming from the tires then moving the tires to different locations on the car can sometimes eliminate any noise and can help pinpoint that the noise was in f

Rude employee

Kmart #789058
I refuse to believe this complaint is even real. Anyone *** enough to think that, 1. It's totally cool to approach an employee when they're clearly on their lunch break to ask for help, and 2. it's rude when the employee says "yes as soon as I finish up my lunch", could not possibly be smart enough to navigate alone to a Kmart. How could such an obtuse person even grasp the concept of layaway??
3 0
comment to review:

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!

Roca Labs #789046
Did you do ANY research prior to losing the weight?? I'm sure that having excess skin is discussed as an outcome for any major weight loss plan or procedure. I'm not an expert on cosmetic surgery but I'm pretty sure that's why people get tummy tucks....not for weight loss but for the extra skin after weight loss.
6 1