Garden State Limo

Garden State Limousine #795341
If the car wasn't there why didn't you just call a cab?
1 reply
because she was looking for pimp

Dissatisfied & Angry

IHOP #795340
I have to admit I'm having trouble understanding what you're complaining about. Let me try to recap to make sure i have all the facts straight. First off, you, like the other 2 commenters suggest, were a big fat p*ssy when you were at the restaurant last time and couldn't complain to anyone's face. So you call when you get home and the manager, who, btw has no idea who you are since you didn't bother to complain while you were there, goes out of his way to compensate you for the food you ate all of even though it sucked. So he makes a note somewhere in the restaurant that if an *** customer comes back in, he gets a free meal.....lesser or equal to the amount of the 1st supposedly unsatisfactory meal of course. SO, you're mad because 1. They checked to make sure you weren't just some guy walking in and making up a fake story to get free food. And 2. You ordered something that cost 3 times the amount of the steak omelet and they probably asked you to pay the difference. Is that basically how it went down you greedy SOB?? Oh, and lets not leave out the fact that you didn't pay for the second meal either, you fat ***! I don't believe for a second that you didn't EAT the second meal, just because you said you left hungry doesn't mean ***

I placed a order on Friday 3/15/14

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen #795333
What do you expect? It's fast food. Call their 800# to complain if your service sucked.

Wanted to ***

Stouffers #795320
I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she feeds the poor man frozen roasted chicken! Is that a for real thing??!! To me that doesn't sound like something that freezes and reheats well. On top of that, roasting a chicken isn't even that hard in the first place. It's not like you have to stand around stirring it or anything. I like how she says, "Never have I ever served my husband something so terrible. I was mortified.". Lol!! It makes me think she was trying to act like she had made it herself! *** ***

Salvation army did not help

Salvation Army #795313
BC is Canada and it would've been like around 4 or 5 PM, but still I highly doubt they were at the library. If they were then they have WAY too much time on their hands.....time that could've been used looking for a job, or researching how to make chocolate milk if all you have is white milk and a couple bucks, etc.

Salvation army did not help

Salvation Army #795047
Wow. So chocolate milk or orange juice is all that stands between you and suicide?? Have you tried standing outside of a grocery store and asking someone if they mind buying you a carton of chocolate milk? Don't say that you're too proud to beg because you aren't. You are willing to somehow get on the Internet and complain about free *** food. Get a job and stop trying to steal chocolate milk from homeless babies.
comment to review:

CVS Sucks, forgot to upgrade my insurance information

CVS Pharmacy #795043
She needs to point the finger in her own face. She pays for her insurance and she's responsible for knowing what her insurance does or doesn't pay. It also might help if she goes into the pharmacy every once in awhile instead of sending her friend in. If she doesn't like the 24 mile round trip then she should full her RXs somewhere closer.

Wanted to ***

Stouffers #795041
Thank you! Exactly what I was gonna say.

Kangen Fraud

Enagic Usa #795038
"Everyday, all day long ppl are lined up for this water claiming all sorts of health benefits !" Yeah if I just spent over $4000 for a water filter I'd "claim" health benefits to save face (and make myself feel less ***) too.
If this thing is used in hospitals it's probably in countries where drinking water out of the tap kills you.
If y'all keep filtering out everything you consume your babies are gonna be allergic to air. Use your extra money to feed the starving, clothe the poor, or pay more than required on your taxes so as to help reduce our national debt and relieve you of your excess wealth-guilt.
comment to review:

One mile an hour fender bender - $1300!!!

Titan Insurance #795028
"We exchanged insurance information anyway, since its what you do, and because I was 7 months pregnant."
So if you WEREN'T 7 months pregnant you WOULDN'T have exchanged info?? Oh, I get it, you threw that pregnancy bit in to gain sympathy. :roll
Of course you say there was absolutely no damage, you're the one who hit her. And by the way, the reason you get car insurance is to be able to cover damages to the other driver that YOU cause in an accident. That's the *** point of car insurance!!! That's why if you DO get into an accident your rate goes up!!! Has no one ever explained this to you?!?! You could've gone to the doctor if you wanted to but since it was your *** fault you would've had to pay!!!
"I guess the girl I hit was just looking for some free time off work - and I use the term girl because no self-respecting woman would go to the doctor and get 2 days off work after a bump.".......That's hilarious. A woman, self respecting or not, would understand the concept of auto insurance. You are obviously not a doctor so how do you know what injuries she sustained after your fat foot slid off the brake? I wish your child much luck in life, he/she/it'll need it.
comment to review:

Lying delivery drivers "delivery exception"...

FedEx #795021
They do have a system to prevent the driver from doing that, it's called getting fired.
comment to review:

Skipped while waiting for tanning...again....

Planet Fitness #795017
They probably won't ever respond to your complaint. Planet fitness is awful just in general so I'm sure you being skipped for tanning doesn't bother them a bit. If you only go there to tan, find a tanning salon to go to instead. If you go there to work out but like to tan as well, either find a different gym to go to entirely or.......you should probably just find another gym to go to. Didn't they just have some class action lawsuit filed against them in ohio for fraudulent charges to customers??
comment to review:

Rude nasty employees shouldn't be in managerial positions that require compassion

Salvation Army #795000
If you want to help the needy then DON'T remember the "complaints". They're all probably from the same person. She doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. She walked into a store 2 hours before it opened and got mad when the manager told her she couldn't complete a transaction. Should the manager have opened the cash drawer in front of her and counted the money while the customer waited? There's a reason why that's not normal practice. There is overhead obviously (like the wages they pay to people who are trying to get back on their feet, new legal immigrants to this country, and obviously building rental and maintenance) but no one's getting rich off a Salvation Army salary. How do they abuse the needy?

Manager Ken At Sunrise, FL rude to Pregant Woman

TGI Fridays #794978
Yeah the "chemical" you refer to are called hormones. They fluctuate during pregnancy, menstruation cycle, if you have an illness, being on certain medications, if you're stressed, etc. That's no *** excuse for being a b*tch.....especially in public. Not to say it doesn't happen, but at some point the hormones balance out, and the woman realizes that maybe she overreacted to whatever the situation was. If she waits until she gets home from work to go to a website to complain about, basically, her own stupidity, then that's ALL her! Btw, of all the reviews I've read on here so far, people blame their age, their race, their "disability", their gender, and their pregnancy status, etc. but I have yet to read one where a woman blames menopause. Not to say it's not out there, I'm sure it is, but menopause would be a more likely cause of irrational behavior caused by hormonal changes than pregnancy. This lady is entitled and hungry (I use that term loosely), that's all it is.
1 reply
Are all people in Columbus, Ohio this ignorant or just you? I'm sure if this was your baby momma, you'd be the first person in line demanding something be done. Your comment that "this lady is entitled and hungry (I use that term loosely)" explains more about you than her. I'll bet you are single or work (I use this term loosely) for this horrible company.
comment to review:

Roca Labs gastric bypass no surgery made my skin sag!

Roca Labs #794974
Toning exercises aren't gonna help either (not a noticeable amount anyway). Unless she's 3 years old (which is quite possible based on her shock over having excess skin after losing close to 100lbs in less than half a year) no amount of toning exercises or moisturizing creams is gonna take care of that skin. If she doesn't like it she should either hide it under clothes, have surgery, or the gain weight back.
8 2

Broken, one big mess

Oreo #794634
You ever read Of Mice and Men? I think you're pulling a Lennie on those Oreos. Ease up lady.
comment to review:

Trip to urgent care for Allergic reaction

AdvoCare #794609
Why complain if YOU didn't check with your doctor first? Since your family and friends inhabit a different body than you (I assume) their results may be different.
0 2

Got hurt at work!!

Monroe Staffing #794600
What was your injury? I kinda feel like if your arm was chopped off or something you would've mentioned that in your complaint.

I got food poisoning

Outback Steakhouse #794599
If the same awful thing happened just 4 months ago why did you go back?? And HOW could you stomach the thought of eating the same food you got sick on a few months prior? Yuck!

RUDE cashier at Middleburg Hts Aldi store

Aldi Grocery #794588
If you want good service, go to giant eagle. If you want cheap food, go to aldi. Btw, a good tip off to the level of customer service you can expect from any given store is how much they charge for you to borrow their shopping cart. If you have to deposit coins to unchain a cart that you use in a 200 square foot grocery store filled with nothing but pre packaged food that ends up being time consuming to load into your car due to lack of grocery bags offered, then chances are finding super friendly employees aren't priority #1 for that business.

Manager Ken At Sunrise, FL rude to Pregant Woman

TGI Fridays #794582
1. If you're such a high risk pregnancy why are you not on bed rest? And why are YOU driving yourself and your coworkers to and from lunch? They should drive you as you are in a (supposedly) delicate situation.
2. The ribs probably weren't burnt. The blackness is an effect they are given so they look like they were cooked on a grill. It's probably just edible face paint. Most likely they were microwaved.
3. Ken offered to substitute or replace the ribs, so what's your complaint about exactly? And why ask for money back unless you ate the food??
I don't blame them for asking you to stop using your rewards card at their restaurant. The fact that ken remembered you after it had been a year since you were last there (yeah right) means you have a habit of complaining. Btw, you aren't the first woman to ever be pregnant, stop using it as an excuse. If it's such a hindrance you shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place. Oh, and ribs at TGI Fridays, not the best choice of food for a "high risk pregnancy". You don't want to add gestational diabetes or HTN on top of whatever "high risk" thing is you already have.
1 reply
I agree it seems like she cannot afford to feed herself but still wants to go to these restaurants. So she tries to get free food everytime. Ken called her out for this and I am glad he did. I bet that there was only one rack of rib left or less when she found her ribs were "burnt".
comment to review:

Employee eating on front counter at register

Jimmy Johns #794573
Based on your spelling and grammar I find it hard to believe you're a GM of any company.

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT PHOTOS OF TAX PREPARER

Mydatehookups #794569
Why are you looking if it bothers you so much?? As long as he keeps his junk in his pants at work then i don't see what the big deal is.

$10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings? What a crock

Pizza Hut #794189
Why did you "print out the ad" if you were talking on the phone with the Pizza Hut people? The money you would've saved on printer ink could've gone towards a pizza.
5 4
1 reply
Please accept this "Least Helpful Comment" award. :)
comment to review:

I have a serious medical problem which happen in June 2013.

Curves #794187
Did you sign a 1 year contract? Why would you pay for a full year of something up front unless you had to (contractually, I mean). Sounds like Patryce was sympathetic to your story and maybe promised something on the spot that she shouldn't have. If you signed an agreement though, that's your fault. You don't get money back no matter what Patryce told you after the fact.
Also, there might be something in the contract that I'm sure you signed stating you could possibly get your money back if you were suddenly indisposed due to medical reasons. If that's the case, then they ARE entitled to see pertinent medical records IF you want to try to get a refund.

Piercings and Tatoos

Target #794174
I have tattoos and your husband didn't think I looked like trash.
4 0
2 replies
Tanishka Bix
You aren't married?! For real??!! I'm shocked!
I wouldn't normally take the time to explain sarcasm, but you seem to need some extra help so here goes... I was being facetious (look it up if you don't know what it means) when I made my comment about your "husband". YOU made a *** point so I responded in kind. You get it now sweetheart? You C.rusty U.gly N.azi T.wat

Cash Advance USA SCAM

Us Cash Advance #794166
Trust me when I tell you that I know how much basic necessities have risen. I feed 5 people on 1 income and I'm the one looking at rising prices in the grocery store. My point is that sometimes we need to make adjustments in our spending, reprioritize. I can say right now that my family and I don't live frivolous lifestyles. Compared to a lot of other people this is probably true, but when it comes down to it there's tons of stuff we could cut out of our lives that would save us money if we were in a dire situation. If there was truly NOTHING that could be cut out of a budget then you would surely qualify for assistance. My grandma used to tell me that you shouldn't buy anything unless you can pay cash for it. This might not be realistic when it comes to buying a house but with almost everything else it is. You might not get the nicest or newest (right away) but you'll avoid cash advance scam situations.
1 reply
I too live by the motto that if I cannot pay cash I don't need it. I learned my lesson the hard way when I was scammed. I went from a high paying job to no job, became disabled and then no money for 2.5 years. Thanks to my family I survived and I still live on 1/4th of what I was making with no frills. I am just saying that sometimes bad things and unexpected things happen to good people that are struggling with no other options. I no longer have anyone that can help me so I have no other choice but to live the way I do.

CRACKED THEIR FACES...

Party City #794152
Yeah because Party City is such an upscale sort of store obviously they treated you like *** since you were wearing jeans and a t-shirt. What world do you live in?? Maybe if you take a little less amphetamines before you go shopping next time, you won't be as paranoid.

Cash Advance USA SCAM

Us Cash Advance #794150
In a normal world cash advance places wouldn't exist because they're all scams and out to take advantage of people who are desperate financially. If you are willing to cut out non-necessities in your life (like cable, name brand anything, etc) you won't need places like this and they'll go out of business.
2 replies
Unfortunately you seem to know absolutely nothing about living from paycheck to paycheck. Things do happen and sometimes these things are not of a good nature. What then pimpdaddy?

Ripped off

Taco Bell #794146
1. It' *** tacobell, what do you expect? 2. If it's equivalent to eating in a prison why did you go there to eat? 3. Why are YOU complaining and not the customer you're talking about? 4. Wtf is "cheddars"?? Is that a Cracker Barrel rip off?
Here's a valuable life lesson for you.......if you want exceptional customer service at a restaurant, fast food in general should be avoided.
"BUT THERE ARE A FEW PLACES WHERE YOU NEVER GET AN ARGUMENT AND THATS MCDONALDS. AND A DONUT SHOP.".........uh, you're on crack if you think that's true.

Carls Jr Restaurant #794132
If she was chased from the site then that's on her. What's awesome about the Internet is if you don't like what someone has to say about you, you can choose not to read it. After the first couple critical comments on her review she should've realized that maybe she was overreacting (and maybe not giving the full story) to what happened. It's easy to do that when you're already having a bad day, so whatever. If she wants to talk with a community of Carl Jr's haters then I'm sure there's one out there that she can find.
As far as who posted *** comments while under the username of the complainant, I don't care really if it was her or not. If it wasn't her, then that means she's off doing something else and probably doesn't care too much what any of us has to say. If she's a smart lady then she'll realize that my negative comments were towards whoever responded AS her and not her directly. But if it was her, my response to her response stands. :grin
comment to review:

My husband received dirty silverware twice in a row.

Texas Roadhouse #793697
Was there fresh blood on the fork and was your husband planning on shoving the bloody fork up his *** Because that would be the only way he could possibly get hep c from the silverware. Perhaps you meant hepatitis A. Tell your husband to get his diseases right before he starts accusing dishwashers at restaurants of trying to infect him.

Very poor customer service

Menards #793688
You said he wanted to keep doing what he was doing which was nothing. How do you know it was nothing? Was he sitting in a chair, drooling, and staring at the wall??
comment to review:

Rude and no help to an 82 year old women.

I'm sure they wouldn't have been able to change personal info over the phone anyway. Your caregiver should call, explain the situation, and figure out what documents you'll need to bring with you to the nearest social security office.

Carls Jr Restaurant #793665
Yes I CAN read which is why I wrote this......... "He may have been talking to other people when you went to get gas but his conversation wasn't so important that he couldn't stop and call the towing company."
Can YOU read?
Actually I wasn't posting " I hope you have a better day tomorrow" in a sarcastic tone. I'm sorry you took it that way. Since you're gonna be such a close-minded *** about it though, I take it back. In all seriousness, I hope the rest of your life is filled with misery, sorrow, and exorbitant towing fees.
This is what you wrote...."YES, I was a customer before this all transpired. Yes I had went to get a can, for gas!" No need to get an attitude with me just because you are trying to act like you are some victim because you were towed. If you were a customer days/weeks before you decided to park in the lot and go across the street that doesn't count.
Do the world a favor and have your vagi*a sewn shut. I hope your 4 offspring aren't as wretched as you. You said you're single. I wonder why that is......
I did think Kevin Richards comments were uncalled for, but you've changed my mind. Good luck finding happiness in your life (that IS sarcastic).
comment to review:

My fentanyl patches are not at Walgreens. I am in pain and withdrawl.

Walgreens #793345
The rules as far as only being able to fill 30 days of narcotics at a time, no call in refills, only refill after 29 days, etc aren't specific to Walgreens. All pharmacies have to follow those laws for certain classes of drugs. Now if you handed in the written prescription 7 days prior to when you could refill, then yes they should've had the prescription ready by day 29 for you to pick up. One reason why maybe it wasn't ready in time is you are a new customer to them (or this is the first time you are trying to fill this particular medication). If you are a new customer, and because of the amount of pain meds the prescription is written for, they may call to verify the prescription with your doctor's office. If they have to leave a message and wait for your MD to call back, that sets them back a bit. Also if they don't have the exact amount your prescription is written for at the pharmacy they do have to order it. If you are going to be on those patches long term it'd be a good idea for you to just find a pharmacy and stick with them. Even though you have to hand deliver the prescription each month they'll come to expect it and have your meds ordered ahead of time.
Elizabeth Kaffitz
Walgreens is our regular pharmacy. This WAS a refill. We use this pharmacy because, in our small town, Walgreens has the only drive up window. With my fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis there are many times when it is just too much to get out of the car and walk through the store.
I truly believe that 7 days is plenty of time for them to secure what was actually a refill for a long term (since the day they opened) customer.
At one time, I was on 150 mcg/hr of fentanyl. My present dosage is only 25 mcg/hr. I am 70 and have been in pain for 42 years. My pharmacist greets me by name when I walk in. The techs are digging in their bins for all our scrips as soon as they see me. I am not some stranger.
This was inexcusable.

White Settlement - Assault

IHOP #793338
What specifically did anyone say to you regarding your race that made you feel violated?

Carls Jr Restaurant #793331
Did you contact Carl Jr.'s after this all went down? I'm sure if you presented your receipt (from having just been in there) along with the receipt for the towing bill (which should show approx time you were towed or your car was brought to the lot) they would feel obligated to reimburse you. Also, they'd probably like to know that they have some rouge parking lot attendant calling tow trucks on paying customers.
You maybe still should've said something to the guard. He may have been talking to other people when you went to get gas but his conversation wasn't so important that he couldn't stop and call the towing company. The guard isn't "lurking on people's misfortunes" necessarily. How was he to know about your troubles? You never went up and talked to him.
I hope you have a better day tomorrow :)
4 replies
Courtnie Vei
Pimpdaddy's comment was insightful and he seemed to be mostly on your side and you attack him. If this is typical behavior on your part then I can see why you have so much trouble.
comment to review:

Unlined racisism, I got what I bargain for.

Walmart #793281
To say that what happened to you at Walmart is racism is insulting to anyone who has ever been on the receiving end of ACTUAL racism.

Un-magical Day

Walt Disney World #792461
Lol!! I agree! I feel bad because it obviously cost a sh*tload of money and it doesn't sound like the trip was worth the amount paid. But every time I read "my little princess" and "that wasn't magical" I became less and less sympathetic.

60 Dollar Cake on Food Stamps

Sams Club #792189
If the woman who wrote the complaint is a taxpayer, then it is her business. It's HER money that's going towards the $60 cake for a child (when MUCH less could've been spent on the cake).
"Who cares at least she bought a bd cake and didnt sell the stamps" Are you for real? I hate to bring up those loathsome, no good taxpayers again who, in case you're unaware, are the ones who make food stamps possible. But I don't know if buying an overpriced cake is necessarily better than selling her food stamps. The fact that she used food stamps to buy the cake shows that she doesn't NEED the food stamps for your regular everyday food that keeps you alive (bread, milk, vegetables, etc). So is it better for the taxpayers to continue to provide this woman food stamps indefinitely? If she sold them then at east there's a chance they'd be used by someone who needs them. Point is, neither option is good or better than the other and only someone who thins it's perfectly fine to be enslaved by the government would say such a thing. Food stamps are for poor people who would never consider buying a $60 cake!!!!
The government wants to control how all of us eat by having fast food restaurants c
...
comment to review:

I win more prise n pay on win prise money but tyhese side people not send me any my win itemes n any

hotcloseout2013 #792032
Very well written. The first sentence is the most poignant I think.

Gray Hair Discrimination Ripoff

Thrifty Car Rental #792028
I doubt they treated you that way because of how old they perceived you to be. They treated you that way because that's how they treat all their customers. Thrifty isn't the only rental car company that does that either. The online "reservations" are completely pointless. Well, not completely. They let the rental car company know which sort of car you want to rent so that they can make sure to have none available by the time you show up. It has nothing to do with your age, trust me.

Still Screwing People Over

Freightquote #792020
Why is only freightquote mentioned in the title of your complaint? You also complained about farmers, eBay, America, and your hopeless outlook on life. You sound like a fun guy to be around :)
comment to review:

Got food poisoning from chicken sandwich

Steak N Shake #792011
No thanks to kissing your ***. I'd rather not catch whatever herpes/syphilis/hepatitis hybrid I'm sure you've got goin on down there.

Rude staff

Bassett Furniture #791974
Yeah I get that, but why even speculate about discrimination when nothing else in the complaint supports it AND he used the rude receptionist's name???
If the complaint is about how the receptionist is acting towards another employee, fine. Leave it at that. No need to throw in your own perceived ideas as to what's going on (based SOLELY on the skin color of one of the participants, I might add) in a conversation that is none of your business to begin with!!

THEY NEVER CHECKED MY BIRTH RECORDS BEFORE SENDING ME A BIRTH CERTIFICATE

VitalChek #791625
Does it seem odd to you at all that you are willing to pay however much money for an attorney to sue and imprison (hahahaha!!!!) vital check personnel over $40?? What fraud did they commit? Did you not receive what you ordered?
I had to request a copy of my daughter's birth certificate earlier this year and I chose to order through vital check (I was given this option while on my county's vital statistic website. Also, when I calked the VS office directly, the lady I spoke to suggested ordering through them as well) because I didn't feel like driving around downtown trying to find a parking space, blah, blah, blah. I ordered it probably a month before I needed it and it showed up in the mail less than 10 days later.
I'm sure if you don't enter the info correctly when you order it slows down the process. But all they're doing is pulling the records that the county or state has on file and sending you the certified copy. You're paying for convenience and more payment options basically.

Rude staff

Bassett Furniture #791617
A receptionist can be a rude b***c to a fellow employee without it having to do with race. Glad you "sincerely hope this is not racial discrimination" but unless April said something to this girl that led you to believe she's racist, you probably shouldn't jump to those sorts of conclusions....especially when you call out, by name, the person you're suspecting of being discriminatory.
You should've stuck around to butt into their conversation a little longer. Maybe then you wouldn't have to make assumptions :roll
comment to review:

I asked about Theraflu, and an employee said "you need to speak to someone in the white coat"..

Kroger #791593
Exactly! Or, if they were kind of ignoring her, she could've taken her phone out and called them while standing right there at the counter.
Also, I don't think they keep theraflu behind the counter so technically no help was needed as long as she could read the signs indicating what's in each aisle.
comment to review:

False positive on a drug tes

Quest Diagnostics #791582
Were both tests done at quest or only the false positive one? Who paid for the one you had done at quest? If the possible employer was the one paying then i can see why they wouldn't care to redo the test after you tested positive (in their eyes you're a guy who does cocaine and still went through with the drug testing that they had to pay for). Maybe if you offer to get a copy of the other drug test from the same day that came back normal AND offer to pay yourself to take another drug test, they might reconsider hiring you (and not using quest anymore for employee drug testing). It's not the ideal situation but if the job is important enough....