$10, any pizza, any size, any crust, any toppings? What a crock

Pizza Hut #824409
Didn't know our comments on the complaints were supposed to be necessarily helpful. If that's the case then clearly YOU win the award. At least I gave him some advice he can use in the future as well as possibly making him more aware of his own idiocy. Your comment contained no such advice or wisdom. Also, due to several past incidents, I have a rule about not excepting pretend awards from anonymous award-givers. I hope you understand.
1 1

Sams Club #824391
Hard working people don't have time to come on here and post comments? Really? So you, along with everyone else who has posted, are NOT hard workers, is that what you're saying? Hmmmm....well perhaps if you had a job you'd be more aware of the fact that employees are often able to return home once their shift is over. I suspect this is when one would find time to post something on here.
Also, I don't think anyone who has a problem with the cake lady feels like ALL their tax money goes only to welfare. I'm not sure why you tried to make that your big point.
Lastly, billions in debt?? When our country is ONLY billions in debt we'll know we must be on the right track. Try almost 18 TRILLION. A trillion is much more than a billion and I know this because I'm such a non-hard working person that I had time to look it up on the Internet.
17 1
1 reply
So what u mean is..since a person is on food stamps their celebrations are insignificant.. Since they probably have no cash for a party and doing the best they can with what they have. Ur on the outside looking in assuming this is all they do with food stamps... Maybe u should have asked what's the occasion? maybe that food stamp recipient had a child graduating and the cake was for that should that child not have a cake as most graduates do just because they have no cash.. We all waste money for one reason or another

Walgreens #809180
Is makeshift_heart a man?!?! I always assumed it was a woman (due to the whining, passive aggressive behavior, and use of inappropriate relaxation tapes in public settings). Not that that makes the stalking or dreams of slapping ok.

Walgreens #809176
It actually doesn't matter about the avatar. That person, whether it's you or not, doesn't make you appear more or less irrational than your original post makes you appear. The comments from you and non-avatar you are not a night and day difference. They're more like a night and a slightly later that night difference.

Walgreens #809173
Lol!!!!! If you attempted to copyright it then the person who FIRST said it like 500 *** years ago could sue you. Hahahahaha!!!
Sorry to burst your bubble but YOU did not make that line up. :grin

Walgreens #809169
Women can be rapists too. Also, re reading your complaint only solidifies the fact that you're wrong and possibly a bit crazy.

Taco Bell #804624
"Don't get out much"????.......to Taco Bell? Are you for real?? Yeah, most grown ups know how to cook their own food and don't have to rely on multi-daily visits to their local Taco Bell. That's gross and I can say with the utmost certainty, you smell really bad.
I see too that you've created several profiles to appear as if someone is on your side. Nice try, but NOT eating Taco Bell day after day has given my brain the ability to sniff out such trickery. :grin

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT PHOTOS OF TAX PREPARER

Mydatehookups #804616
It does sound similar but I'm starting to think that no one's even really complaining about this guy and it's just him trying to get people to look at his profile on the dating site. Just a thought.....

56 no wine without id

Target #804612
"Common sense need not apply."
That's true, but the cashier isn't exactly always at liberty to practice his/her personal common sense. When the rule is "card everyone who purchases alcohol", cameras are everywhere, and their job is on the line if they DON'T check ID, how can you blame the cashier?! And yeah I get that they maybe enter their DOB from time to time, but I'm sure there's records of DOBs entered and if the cashier always has the same one they get in trouble for that. The old couple who are so offended by being mistaken for youngsters needs to cut the cashier some slack and let them do their job. If they don't like having to carry ID to purchase liquor, or drive, or whatever then maybe they should stay home. Also, if this is the worst problem in their lives, then they're undeservedly lucky.

Taco Bell #801705
How do you know so much about me??? :eek Seriously, it's scary! The ONLY thing you got wrong was the whole, me living with my mom/using her computer/hanging out at the library thing. Other than that you were spot on!
Oh, wait, I guess technically you were a little off on your last comment too. For example, "maybe some of you are too poor to visit places like taco bell....". Uh, no.
Also, there was, ".....so you dont know whether this guy got ripped off or not.". Ok, um no one got ripped off. The OP was a *** bystander to this incident. This did not happen to him. Also, the guy complaining about nachos or whatever got his money back!! How is that getting ripped off?
And let's not forget, "thats why you scroll through this website looking for complaints to attack.because its cheaper than dining out like this person is doing." The point if my last comment (which you apparently didn't catch) is that paying for monthly Internet service (as well as whatever devices go along with it) is NOT cheaper than eating at Taco Bell......but maybe you think it's common to eat there 20 days out of the month??
Anyway, I'm splitting hairs here. Besides those few pr
comment to review:

Told to leave DG for not wearing shoes

Dollar General Corporation #801046
Why would you WANT to walk into a dollar general without shoes on?? Just because it's not a restaurant doesn't mean they wouldn't have the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy. Please don't act like the DG employee was the nasty one in this situation. Go live in a third word country if you want to wander into shops shoeless.
2 3

CRACKED THEIR FACES...

Party City #800677
Stop discriminating against me because of my name. That's mean and it hurts my feelings. Why are you such a bully??? :cry
It's not a real name you dumba$$ *** I understand that you are just trying to divert attention to my awesome name in hopes that no one will go back and read your ridiculous "review". By the way, there are plenty of unsuccessful people who somehow manage to have a nice car at a certain point in time. When I drive past the nearest welfare office, almost every car I see is newer or nicer than mine. So you bragging about having a nice car means nothing. Also, bragging about how you had the employees take your stuff out to your car (just to rub in their faces that your car is nicer than theirs) is NOT endearing. They work at *** party city, of course their salary doesn't resemble yours. What @anonymous (Arizona) said is totally right. I think you have a chip on your shoulder and you'll be able to find profiling and discrimination wherever you go. Good luck finding peace and happiness in life with that outlook. I'm sure the situation you described had NOTHING to do with you carting around almost $700 worth of merchandise back and forth near the exit doors.

Stop the TAZO WickiLeak

Starbucks #800397
Switch to coffee.

Sams Club #800376
Exactly.
10 0

Taco Bell #800374
You're saying that we're too poor for Taco Bell so, to pass the time, we sit down at our computers (or grab the 'ol iPad), connect to the Internet (that we pay for), and get on this website. If we had more money we'd be doing something better with our time (like eating at Taco Bell).
I think you missed the point buddy. Why don't you put your taco down and re-read the complaint and the comments. Take your time, I'd hate for you to make a fool of yourself again with another silly, irrelevant comment.

Subway #800368
"....promised to attend to request in future." = "Sorry ! not possible this time"
Lol!!! You'll be back on here complaining about the same thing in a month!

7 Eleven #800363
Your link sucks. Nice try.

7 Eleven #800362
I'm sure Lisa's already taken steps. This girl's obviously psychotic (who returns something to a 7eleven.......later on in the day??), even a lowly cashier could see that.

Sams Club #800360
Your rationalization is maddening! It is wrong in so many ways. It shows your ignorance in how the whole tax and welfare system works. First, it's good that you've always been a hard worker. There are times when a person might find themselves in a situation where they need a little help. That's why we have welfare, food stamps, WIC, etc. These programs SHOULD be a hassle to apply and qualify for. That's how you *** out people who just want to take advantage and don't really need it. If you REALLY think that making the enrollment of welfare programs easier WON'T lead to unnecessary usage of the programs by people who don't really need it, then you have a very unrealistic view of the world and human nature.
I don't agree with you that welfare is difficult to receive. As someone who has gone through the system, I can say that it's inconvenient (if you find filling out paperwork to be inconvenient) at most. There are qualifications that you have to meet to be eligible, obviously, but it's only like 4 or 5 things.
You, and everyone else who's defending the cake lady, seem to somehow be missing the point. The point is, $60 IS AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SPEND ON A BIRTHDAY C
4 2
1 reply
That probably was the dumbest thing I've read in a while, but I'm the dummy for reading it all the way through. Smh. Foodstamps rollover to the next month if they are not all used in one month. Maybe this lady saved $5-10 every month knowing her daughter's birthday was coming up in order to spend $60 on the cake. So, now if she didn't spend ALL of it for the month she's wrong and doesn't need it. Let's shoot her for budgeting. How is that any of your business?!!! You people act like she took the whole $60 from just one month! Let's all Call the FEDS! Geez! Get a damnn life. If you're working sooooooo hard and tired of paying taxes to feed other people and it upsets you THAT much...then QUIT YOUR JOB! Obviously if you are making so much money and don't need government assistance, you're better off than many. You should be happy!! Like you said, welfare programs will Always be necessary, so your griping is not going to change Anything OR lower your taxes! You should get over it and mind your business! Or quit your job and get on welfare too! Because even in her hardship AND with that $60 cake that lady's probably not as bitter as YOU!

Trip to urgent care for Allergic reaction

AdvoCare #800335
It's actually NOT a perfect response. It's quite possible that the niacin in the product is what's causing the OP's symptoms, but since no one responding to this post is the OP's doctor, no one should speculate. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots out there who take medical advice from random anonymous people online. Don't encourage those people by handing out tidbits of info in an attempt to make them feel better. You might be correct in your information but the next person might not be.
3 0
1 reply
"You might be correct in your information but the next person might not be."
My information is ALWAYS correct.
Just read all my posts...
"Anonymous"
comment to review:

There was to rent A Center trucks came driving fast on my street

Rent A Center #799191
Your sentence structure is to die for!!!! I'm a minimalist like you too. I mean life's short, why waste time with punctuation? No great work of literature needs any more than two (or should I say "to") apostrophes. Obviously one of the apostrophes has to be nestled in the obligatory "y'all". Commas, semi-colons, parentheses, quotation marks, periods, etc., those are nothing more than gaudy space fillers. And why waste brain power painstakingly dividing all those words up into individual sentences?! I applaud your efficiency.
2 0

Subway #799180
Hmmmmm...... Seems like "Sorry ! not possible this time" and "Sorry ! we do not allow Delfoo to deliver" are 2 longer ways to say "NO" (when referring to this delivery service anyways). So why do they have to commit to a permanent "NO"? Those 2 other phrases are a "NO"! Move on! Eat something else!
And this, "(comments not meant for people with below average comprehension)", is ridiculous. Maybe you need to re-read your comment from 2 days ago again. Here, I'll save you time and pull a random quote......... "Do kill me for the $100, I have to put in some value. Yes, you may be right to call me lazy, so please make it another pretext to loose business - GREAT BUSINESS SKILLS !!!"
So that is an excellent example of a poorly worded, to the point of being nonsensical, sentence. Perhaps it's a cultural difference sort of thing. See where I come from you only talk like that after a night of heavy drinking and a few hits off the 'ol crack pipe. Of course we also drive or walk to our Subways......or any fast food restaurant for that matter.

Walgreens #799173
1. I spend a good part of my day cheerfully helping people I don't like too much so it's not beyond the realm of possibilities for me. The difference is I get along with these people. We don't have an ongoing conflict like you claim to have with J. We've never even had 1 conflict. They have no idea that I don't utterly enjoy their company. The situation you laid out between you and J is the complete opposite.
2. Who was or wasn't in the break room at the time is irrelevant. My point is that, regardless of how comfortable you feel around your coworkers, how could you fully relax knowing that your archenemy was lurking about? Furthermore, just because YOU might've been comfortable in that strange situation, what makes you think any one else in the room was?! It's not a break room activity! If you were fully able to concentrate on the recording and tune everything else out, then how do you even know what she said? Maybe she wasn't even talking about you! Why would she say it sounded like you were getting ready for sex? Was the guy on the tape saying stuff that would make her say that? Whatever, listening to that in the break room probably created an awkward environment for everyone

Bait and Switch and Tried to Rip off for More Money

Backpage #798846
$200 for a hand-job??!! AND I don't have to be touched by the guy who's paying me or fake interest in anything he says?! I think I'm in the wrong line of work!

Was conned out of 500 dollars by hot jennifer

Backpage #798844
Lol!!! That's what you get!!! :grin
2 1
#1204775
shut up your *** sucking skeezer dog

Walgreens #798842
How would listening to a relaxation tape in a Walgreens break room in front of a bunch of coworkers (one of whom you don't get along with) be relaxing at all?? Even with headphones on it still would be the opposite of relaxing. Why didn't you step outside to listen to it? Why subject your coworkers to your heavy breathing when they're just tryin to sit down and eat their lunch?
As far as the employee discount goes, an employee's fiancé and an employee's MOM'S fiancé are two totally different things. Can your husband use your employee discount? If so, then J's fiancé can probably use hers. If J's cousin's fiancé wanted to use the discount, the manager would most likely say no.
When you were following her home--oops, I mean coincidentally walking in the same direction towards her house, why would you call out to her in the first place? If I had an enemy at work I wouldn't want to talk to them on the clock and certainly not once i'm off the clock. And you want us to believe that you had any sort of desire to help her pick her stuff up off the ground?? Yeah right. If she really is mean to you then no one would blame you for secretly laughing when you see her drop her things. But
Delta Zhe
All because you wouldn't help someone despite not liking them doesn't mean others won't. I actually am a nice enough person who would help a person no matter what my feelings are towards them. I don't care if you believe that or not it doesn't bother me. Also, they were not on their lunch they were on their break and were about to leave in 5 mins, whereas I still had ten minutes. There were only 3 people in there, and all of them I was comfortable enough to be around. Despite not getting along with one. Oh and another thing, there is no heavy breathing on my relaxation tape.
BTW the policy actually does say, "Fiance's are not allowed discount." And it states that if you live in the home with your mom her and her husband can get your discount.
And if another employee is harassing me, of course I'm going to be a "tattletale". I'm not going to sit there and take the bullying. I know how employers react towards someone standing up for themselves, so I let the management handle the problem for me.
comment to review:

Privacy Breached / breaking code of conduct / judging .

Salvation Army #798836
Why are you complaining about having to pay to stay in a motel? That's what adults do in life, pay for their own shelter. It sounds like they probably had a good reason to not let you stay in the couples room. You've managed to find yourself a computer with Internet access to use (for free I'm guessing....I have to pay for mine, just sayin) in order to complain about a charitable organization. Why not spend the time searching for some employment instead?
comment to review:

Ive Ordered at least four wigs from this company

RPGShow #798832
I can see giving them a second chance after the first wig was unsatisfactory, but a third and fourth chance?! Why should they refund you? In their eyes you enjoyed the product otherwise you wouldn't have kept purchasing the wigs. The people who do reviews on youtube get free merchandise from the companies to do the "reviews". Some reviews are legit but when the company sends the reviewer products for free, you shouldn't expect a completely truthful review. Also, maybe the youtube ladies just know how to style wigs better than you. Have you read the comments on their videos? Do other people complain in the comments about receiving smelly nasty wigs?
1 4

Subway #798827
" I hope at least the company understands my point. "
You should've lowered the bar and just hoped that the average person could understand your point. I think the employees may have put an illicit substance in your sub......or are you always this incomprehensible just naturally?

Items offered then discontinued

Sams Club #798038
How has it set you back a couple thousand dollars??? You know, you could just buy fresh vegetables, chop them up, cook them in butter, and then freeze them. That might even save you money. They can call the items "seasonal" if they don't stock them all year long. It doesn't necessarily have to do with which season you think the items SHOULD be available in.

Subway #798025
Wow. You are one lazy S.O.B! I've never heard of Subway delivering. If you don't like having to leave your house to get Subway, then learn how to make a sandwich, and stay home and make it yourself.

Ripped off and lied to

Provo Locksmith #797968
You are actually a horrible parent for leaving your kid in the car.

7 Eleven #797967
Why do you say she's "prejudice"?? She obviously doesn't like you but it probably has more to do with your *** personality than your skin color. You live in Buffalo New York, not Siberia, there really is no other carry out you can buy your smokes at? Think of all those other cashiers out there just waiting to have their days ruined by you showing up in their stores. Btw, most real college students (by "real" I mean full time, working towards an actual degree, etc) don't have all kinds of free time to harass 7eleven employees, repeatedly file complaints with 7eleven corporate, and go BACK to 7eleven later in the day to return something out of spite. So either you need to pick up a few more classes or try to trick someone into being your friend.....whatever helps fill up all of this spare time you seem to have.
First B
I think that Lisa should press charges against this person for stalking her in her workplace and get a restraining order against him or her, clearly they go there just to harass this poor employee.

Piercings and Tatoos

Target #797599
Uh, that makes no sense. Detroit is not in the mess it's in today because of tattoos, piercings, or target stores. In fact, Detroit is probably less diverse than most big cities, and those more diverse big cities look WAY less 3rd world.
4 0
2 replies
@ Pimp
P!ss off!

Piercings and Tatoos

Target #797595
"Scrubs"?? I haven't heard that word since the 90s. Are you trying to revive it or are you just old and out of touch?
3 0
2 replies
*** YOU!

EBAY SELLS BEASTALITY MOVIES AND RAPE MOVIES

Ebay #797590
I'm a what?

Trip to urgent care for Allergic reaction

AdvoCare #797585
I don't think it's wise to seek medical advise on pissedconsumer.com.
4 0

Walmart #797576
So what if Walmart subcontracts warehouse employees? I'm sure amazon does too. I brought up amazon only as an example of how the tracking of online orders works, starting at the warehouse and going all the way through to shipping.

Sams Club #797569
Hey patty, I was on WIC for maybe 3 months after I had my 1st child. I applied because I had no other way at the time. I'll be the first to admit that it was kinda bs that I was able to receive the benefits. I was young and wasn't married and I got pregnant. Why should hard working tax payers be responsible for my mistakes or lack of foresight? Fortunately, I was ashamed to have to use my WIC cards. This was like 10 years ago when you actually had to present individual coupons to the cashier. Now you get some credit card lookin thing so nobody knows you're using food stamps.
So here's the deal patty, if I wouldn't have been so embarrassed about having to use my food stamps, there's a pretty good chance I would've tried to figure out what else I could get assistance for even though I technically didn't need it. And on top of that, I would've stayed on assistance AFTER I graduated nursing school (the reason I qualified for WIC to begin with) and found a job. My 1st job out of school was low paying enough that I would've still qualified for assistance. The problem is, is that people aren't embarrassed to be on food stamps. I know that sounds bad when you hear it but I'm sure even
2 0

Pregnant Fiance now sleeping on floor thanks to Mattress Firm failure

Mattress Firm #795990
Exactly! 13 years ago I slept on an awful futon mattress ON the floor (no frame). For my 2nd pregnancy I got to sleep on like a *** 20 year old mattress with no box spring and once again on the floor. And for my 3rd pregnancy I slept on a newer-ish (but uncomfortable) mattress WITH a box spring this time (movin on up!)....but still on the floor. That's what you do when you're young, havin babies, and need to use your money for more important things......like feeding the babies. It certainly didn't kill me. Now I feel like I'm living in luxury because we finally bought our first bed frame (just a frame, mind you. No headboard or anything fancy like that) about 2 years ago lol!!!

Was just behind 2 payments

Crescent Bank And Trust #795978
The word is "stealing" not stilling. "Stilling" refers to one of those well things (a stilling well) they put in rivers. I can't believe you spelled "financed", "crescent", "Toyota Tacoma", and "bicycle" right but not "stealing"! You obviously spelled a ton of other words wrong but they look mostly like typos. "Stilling" was written that way because that's what you think the word is....but it's not.

Over Charged

Kay Jewelers #795960
At least around here the small local jewelry stores tend to be easy to miss somehow, even though you might drive past them every day for 15 years haha!! Most should be able to do repairs (in house, not shipped out to who knows where) especially if it's not like a total reconstruction of the piece.

Walmart #795948
Yeah I get that employees steal and since Walmart employs more people in the United States than any other employer (private at least) they'll obviously have more employee thefts. However, unless every piece of stolen merchandise was recovered and the thief apprehended, how can anyone say (financial documents or otherwise) that the employees steal more than the customers? The employees are probably CAUGHT more than the customers but I'm sure monetarily the customers get away with much more.
As far as the warehouses go, although I'm sure there's theft (as there is anywhere), it's probably way lower than in the stores. First, just the fact that there are no customers in the warehouse has to bring the employee theft level down because they'd feel less safe (can't think of a better word to use there). Like when the merchandise shows up missing there's no long-gone-customer scapegoat to put the blame on. It WAS an employee who did it. Second, if Walmart's warehouses work like amazon's or other Internet stores' do, then the tracking of merchandise from the time the order is placed until the time it's sealed in a box and shipped off is down to the second and directly tied to an individ
comment to review:

Plus size girls deserve respect, too.

Forever 21 #795622
I'm sympathetic to your plight of trying to find off the rack clothes that fit......clothes that are actually IN the store, where you can try them on. My problem is the complete opposite of yours though. I'm short and skinny. Most stores that sell size 0 pants only sell them in a regular or tall length (so I'd have to be 5'7"+ for the length to fit properly). When I go to forever21's website they have NO pants in my size. So I get your frustration. However, most stores don't cater to what they consider to be "extreme sizes". They only have so much space in the store and it would be *** of them to stock sizes that you or I might prefer instead of more average sizes that would have a better chance of selling. The fact that you're complaining of the experience you had (which doesn't really sound that bad) makes me think that you haven't been a size 18 that long. If you plan to remain that way then you should get used to having a difficult time shopping and finding clothes that fit the way you like. At least you can change if you want to. I'm done growing so there's nothing I can do to have a better chance of finding clothes. There are plus size clothing stores you can shop at. I can't...
7 7

Over Charged

Kay Jewelers #795594
All chain jewelry stores are a rip off. Find a local jeweler. They'll perform simple services (like battery replacement, ring resizing, etc) for a fraction of the cost usually. Plus, they often have a fairly unique selection (or sometimes do custom work) of jewelry at a cost that's not unreasonable. They tend to be more honest too!
1 reply
I am happy to say that I had a good experience with corporate.i did send a watch out for repair and am a little nervous. I am going to find a local jewelry store. I am sure there is one close by. I just moved to this area of Orlando and am trying to find my bearings. I am going to buy artisan jewelry from local artist in the future. Plus they could probably do repairs.
comment to review:

WAITING TO LONG AND NOT KNOW WHO'S BEING SENT!

I didn't miss the point actually because I believe that technically the tow truck drivers aren't supposed to give rides to whoever's car is being towed. If they show up and it's just you, not you and 4 other people, most drivers are nice and will give you a ride. Otherwise the responsibility is on YOU to get where you need to go. Read your terms of agreement before you claim service is mediocre.

Walmart #795578
Are you kidding me??? First of all, that bit of an article you quoted is NOT about employees shoplifting it's about cuts or scheduling changes that could impact employees in the loss prevention department. So are you implying that most shoplifting that happens at Walmart is done by the employees and not the customers?? If that's what you claim, then my second question is why do you assume the iPad was shipped directly from one of these thief-ridden stores and not a warehouse?
1 reply
yes yes and yes. they call it shrinkage not shoplifting when an employee steals and yes yes yes more employees steal then customers read some of the financial statements. and yes when they cut lost preventions they have less eyes on everything including the warehouses.
comment to review:

WAITING TO LONG AND NOT KNOW WHO'S BEING SENT!

Why didn't you just walk home? You don't have to wait there for them to show up.
1 reply
You totally miss the point. What if the driver had been an hour away from home. Why defend incompetence? Mediocre service has become too accepted. Paying consumers deserve consideration and professional treatment.

Harassed and Disrespected by Store Manager

Party City #795345
First, if she was so bothersome to you the 1st time but you needed to buy things for a party the NEXT DAY, why did you waste time putting everything back except one *** toy? Second, if you felt obligated to not purchase anything there because of sue, and there's another location nearby, why didn't you just go to the other store the second time? Why did you go back to sue's location with your teenage daughter? Teenagers generally give off an impression that they're up to no good. Doesn't mean it's true, but they can't physically, at that age, form their face into anything other than a suspicious scowl.
I think you knew that's how it'd appear and you paid your daughter (because why else would she want to go to a party city store with her mom??) to go with you knowing that you would be followed around again. You wanted to cause trouble. You said that the second time you went back it was already evening yet you still had time to make it to another store that same night.....and hang out to complain about the 1st store. Sounds like you need a hobby :grin
0 3
1 reply
Thanks for replying, I am really embarrassed to post this but I just found out why I was being followed around. A few weeks back my daughter and her friends were shoplifting in the store, two of the girls were caught but my daughter and another girl were not caught. They were watching her to make sure she does not take anything. My daughter is a young teenager not an older teenager, she is 13 years old and not too old to be embarrassed by her mother. YET!

Walmart #795342
If you were gonna order an iPad to be shipped to your home, maybe you should've ordered through apple or even amazon. If you want to purchase an iPad at Walmart, you should probably go to a physical store to buy it. Nothing against Walmart but when I think, "who do I trust to ship high end electronics to my home?", their name never comes up...like ever.