Coachman Auto Insurance - Coachman Insurance

If you are reading this review because you're considering this insurer please reconsider. I will NOT be renewing my policy with this company again, I have been with them for over 7 years with no claims until this year. And they have done as much as possible to do as little as possible for me, who by the was not at fault for the accident. I have read my policy and found it to be very vague and misleading in a few segments which I can share with you at request. They said they were willing to cover my rental but not the insurance for it, I said fine. After 15days with my rental they said the will no longer cover the cost of the rental without telling me, but informing the rental company. The adjuster that was assigned to my incident was impossible to get a hold of by the body shop which in turn made the whole ordeal last a very long and aggrevating time. All and all, very poor policy holder assistance and care. I can only hope that anyone insured with this company or any company related to this company will not renew their policy come renewal time so we can be rid of such fraud. I am aware that most insurance companies are scammers, but this company took that to another level with me. Please DO NOT sign any policy with this company.
ID