Verified Reviewer

Taco Bell - Your Covington Kentucky store is outrageous complete *** show I want my money back

My order was cold it was wrong they completely missed an item I ordered didnt even ring it up or ask at the window what my order was. The disgusting 300 pound woman at the window was rude did not ask if we would like any condiments she also had two inch finger nails. In light of the pandemic of COVID-19 she should not be wearing nails at all let alone nails two inches long that can collect harmful bacteria. We waited twenty minutes for a cold and incorrect order it was complete *** I attempted to call the store it did ring then it was answered and hung up. After trying to call several times the line was busy. They deliberately took the phone off the receiver in order to not take any complaints. The manager needs fired as well as the entire staff. It does not take a genius to make tacos. Do these people even have high school educations? Where their backgrounds checked? Why is the manager not doing their job and inspecting for quality control? Is the restaurant even clean? You dont even want to know my answers. I have already contacted the Kentucky board of health and I will do everything in my long reach of officials and friends to shut this location down. Your company needs to do something about the trash it hires at this location. I seriously doubt that any regulations or standards are being met and this will be an easy task considering the quarantine conditions the state and federal governments have issued. Maybe Taco Bell needs a foot in their *** to reevaluate how a restaurant should be ran.

User's recommendation: Never ever go here and report this store for it’s bad service and poor quality of food as well as the extremely horrible lobby and restroom conditions my dog wouldn’t even eat the *** tacos a full bread German Shepard who literally eats dead rabbits!

If you are old enough to drive you are old enough to ASK for condiments. You are a disgusting person for wanting someone fired. I doubt you will shut this place down.You are trash for how you mistreat people.It is obvious you cannot afford to eat out so you want your money back.

ID
Covington, Kentucky
Product
Taco Bell Supreme Taco
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution