Still Glamorus Cosmetics - Ordered from Kasey Palmer Stillglamorus cosmetics

I placed an order with Kasey Palmer Stillglamorus cosmetics on Dec ,4 as of today Jan. 15 have not received my order. I contacted her several times by email and text messaging left several messages, she did respond once thru text and claims that it was shipped. This girl's is always on instagram posting selfies of herself , seems to me that if she paid more attention to her business matters and less on herself she would not have so many complaints. When I post inquiries on instagram about my order she deletes them. I would not recommend purchasing from her company, I lost out on my money. She does not care about her customers at all, she only seems to care about how many compliments she gets on instagram!!!

Listen this company is a scam.she doesn't have her own makeup line.she gets free samples from other company's then repackages them as her own.u can see that clearly.thats why u get sample sizes.she is a fraud and also note on her videos she promotes products so they send her free stuff.notice how she never uses her own so called makeup line because it doesnt exist. She is being investagated and she doesnt even realize it .i am a close aqaintance so i know exactly what she does to people. She laughs while she takes your money and buys herself expensive stuff and u get nothing.

so true maybe if she would stop posting selfies all dam day an sit down an fill orders and handle her business she would have more success . She does screw people out of there money and her products are like sample sizes it's crazy not worth it at ALL!!!

#921996

The same happened to me. She is a fraud.

View more comments (2)