Chrysler - Bait and switch

I did everything online like it said. Then I was told I was approved just come in and sign with the zero percent, 84 month deals. I get to the dealership and things go sideways different vehicles, 75 moths with a huge interest rate. Twice the payment I was told. Sales lady was like a pit viper, very snippy and short. Just awful all around.

User's recommendation: Find another dealer.

ID
Puyallup, Washington
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Larson Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - Horrible staff and bait and switch

Sales lady was incredibly rude. We were told that we were approved for the 84 months 0%. Then when we got there it was switched to rebates and something else with a 5.51% and a 530 dollar a month payment. For a Renegade really the only way I'd pay that for a vehicle is a Wrangler. I don't understand how a dealership can say one thing and do another. I was so upset over it all I walked out. My wife currently drives a Jeep Grand Cherokee overland. We love jeeps but after this experience. I just don't know.

User's recommendation: Avoid Larson.

You do realize you were dealing with someone who sells cars, don't you? Many of them tend to exaggerate the truth in order to sell an auto.

Hard to believe, but true. Anything to get you into the place and hope you will just let their transgressions go and still buy a vehicle.

ID