HO HO Engineering and Renovation Works - Engineering Services

Hi, HO HO Engineering and Renovation Workers are very good because My friend give them some work and they complete work very perfectly and I am also thinking to give them some work for my house because I am working in an IHI E&C International Corporation Company and because of these maximum time I am going to one city to another city that's why I was finding Engineering and Renovation Workers which are doing work with me or without me . because I am traveling maximum time because of work and I don't have much time to see every time their work .
#1191782

super fake comments. *** up service.

appointments fixed and change multiple time ON ACTUAL DAY.

sub -standard product and claimed its industry practice. have you seen a metal gate without proper locking system? industry practice, you buy door not necessary comes with lock?

failed to deliver and did not even bother to follow up.

please please, do NOT try to get anything from them.

they live up the name, of cheapskate.

Apparently it is a fake comment. My experience with Ho Ho is very bad too....they dont have after sales service at all.No show twice for measurement, not even care to give you a call to explain or apologise. Worst thing is they delay the installement which may also delay my move in schedule!!!

View more comments (1)