Dr Jazayeri is very unprofessional

3292 Av Bayview North York, ON M2M 4J5 (41*) 226-**** Dr Jazayeri is very unprofessional to say the least. When you go to him for problem he starts to work on a totally different tooth and he doesn't explain or say anything. He acts mute. When he is finished he will tell you to make another appointment and he will work on the tooth that you originally went to him for. All in all he will make you go back and forth few times and charges you anywhere between $200 to $300 every time and he finally says that the tooth or teeth needs to be extracted. He acts very weird all the time as if he is in a trans and it feels like the front reception knows about his tricks and ways and they cover up for him. Stay away from him and his dental practice if you want to avoid major disappointments and unnecessary payments.

This is Dr. Jazayeri...I'm putting you on notice for your libel.

Rio Dental Centre - Dr. Ernest Lai

Everyone Beware of Dr. Ernest Lai Rio Dental Centre. 1054 Centre St, #3 Thornhill, ON Canada L4J 3M8 90*-882-**** Dr. Ernest Lai is a crook. He works or owns Rio Dental Centre in Thornhill. I went there to have my teeth cleaned. I was quoted $150.00. However when the cleaning was done I was charged $450.00 when I argued that this is not what I was quoted for, he said that he needed to take xrays and examine my teeth. He also said that I need to have few teeth filled.I was not happy with the service and went to another dentist and the new dentist told me there is no need for filling of any teeth. I just wanted to share my experience so no one else pays extra for unnecessary service. We all work hard for our money and it is very unfair to get scammed.

We found this review online, and take comments and suggestions very seriously. Unfortunately (or fortunately), we cannot find any record that the reviewer has ever been our client, and our policy states that all our clients are given a written estimate of any proposed treatment to prevent something like this from happening in the first place.

We strive to provide excellent care in diagnosis and treatment, utilizing the best techniques and technologies available to us, and work with our clients to attain their oral health goals.

Mr Transmission - MISTER TRANSMISSION - MR.TRANSMISSON/ MR.RIPOFF, CON ARTISTS

9677 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 1V7, Canada 905-884-**** I phoned them up and they said bring the car over and we will check the transmission for you free of charge. When I was there, they said we have to hook up the car to the computer to diagnose the problem and then they said they have to open the transmission to find out the problem. After they opened the transmission, they said I have to pay $3000 and when I said no I am not interested, they said the seal is broken and they cannot put the car back together. They forced me to pay them and go with their quotation. They are crooks and twist your hand to go with them. One man named Don who works there is very very rude. Everyone beware and choose another place for your transmission problems.

Same thing happened to me. They gave me a warrantee too...and 3 months later when my "new" $3000 transmission was slipping again....didn't uphold warrantee.

Blamed issues on seized calipers....$1200 later, same problem so it obviously wasn't the calipers. Been fighting with them ever since.