Update by user Dec 31, 2013

't know why when my cousin and friend wrote other letters it shows up on my account but i did not write the mafia one my cousin did, and I dd not write the other one for you guys my cousins friend louis did and my older brother wrote another letter on here and it is on...

Did the doctor drop you on your head. How many words did you misspell you dummy.

For once I agree with MakeMyDay2016. If my grandson was as much of a dummy as you are I would disown him and pretend that I do not know him.

View more comments
Toronto, Ontario
Loss

Target - Who is paying who, rude is your new motto.

I will never be shopping in your stores again. Your stores have bait and switch. I want an item which was on sale in your store. This was the last day of the sale. I was told that the item sold out yesterday. This is called bait and switch, you advertize a product and do not have it in stock. You do this only to attract customers to your store to buy other items. I was lied to I bet the item was never on sale. I have contacted BBB, this practice is illegal. I will be telling my story to every site that allows complaints. I hope you go out of business. The worst is when I asked for the same item at the sale price(this was more expensive and better quality) they refused. I even asked for gas money since I had to drive to the store in terms of a gift card they refused. I refused to leave the store until they sold me the better quality more expensive item for the sale price. The next thing I know they called the police on me and lied and said I was making a disturbance. The police asked me to leave the store. I refused and they told me that if I did not leave the store they would escort me out in handcuffs. Yeah the police, not security, the police. I asked for video survelience to prove that the item was in stock yesterday and they said they are not allowed to show this. This clearly indicates they are lying. The police sided with them and told me that I had one more chance to leave the store voluntary. To avoid a criminal record I did so. Target did offer a reincheck for when the item came in, but I told them I would contact my lawyers, BBB, and tell everyone I know not to shop there if they did not give me the more expensive version for the sale price since they lied about it in the first place.

You're a *** ***. You're the reason why everyone who works in retail hates their job.

Because of entitled *** like you who think you're owed something. Do society s favor and stick to shopping online...***.

#782064

Your target weekly ad for sales clearly states "offer available only while supplies last" which means once the item is sold out there are no more supplies left and thus you missed out. You should be ashamed of yourself for your behavior and I hope that you realize how ignorant you made yourself look.

Target cannot keep an everlasting supply of items just to please you. It's your responsibility to get to the store early in the week for the sale items. If you don't then you risk other people purchasing what is in stock. Get a clue.

The world does not revolve around you.

I really hope that if you did contact an attorney that they gloriously laughed at your sheer stupidity and took a minute to educate you about #1 what a bait and switch is and #2 how the world works. I bet the entire store (customers and employees alike) laughed at you...seriously.

This is a not a scam at all. It's called you being lazy and waiting until the last day of the sale to purchase the item.

Things sell out. It happens especially when it's popular and when it's hum…whats the word?

ON SALE??? DUR.

Customer Service people do not take the customers seriously. They dismiss and disregard the customer until you become angry then dismiss you as "just another angry customer". They do not respond to what you say, they shrug and say have a nice day.

Lol learn what bait and switch is before throwing around legal jargon that you clearly do not understand.

This is a SCAM that target has perfecred. they lock all the products in the back then bring them out after the sale is over. Or the employees hide them until 70% off RESELL on ebay/craiglist employees will keep these jobs even with very little hours just to get the 70%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

@Anonymous

Haha, I bet you wear a tin foil hat. This is, most assuredly, false.

Let's have a little RETAIL 101, shall we?? Read the FINE PRINT on fliers.

ALL retailers reserve the right to limit quanities and they state ON the flier that there are limited quanities. It's not all about trying to trick you. If you wanted the item thats on sale that week, then you should've gotten off your glorious backside and went to the store at the start of the sale. ALSO, you could have requested a RAIN CHECK....that means, that if they are going to get more of this item you wanted so badly in again, you could have a rain check so you can pay the sale price.

Just a fine print note on rain checks too...they come with an expiration date. : ) Learn something today?

GOOD! Now quit your ***...

@IKnowMoreThanYou

In the very last paragraph, the OP states that Target DID offer her a raincheck, but she responded to that by threatening to call her lawyer and the BBB. I can only hope this complaint is thrown out.

"This is called bait and switch, you advertize a product and do not have it in stock."

Google "bait and switch". It does not mean what you think it means.

"I have contacted BBB, this practice is illegal."

Please cite the specific law that you are referring to.

View more comments (17)
Product
Target Gift Card

WalMart - Refused to serve me in the 10 or less lane because I had a few more items.

I went shopping in your Orange California store. I wanted to check out fast. I had about 1000 items in three buggies. I went to the ten or less lane with my three buggies. The cashier said I had to get into a regular lane because I had more than ten item. I told her to go fudge herself because ten is just an estimated number. She refused to serve me and I refused to let the customers behind me go ahead of me by blocking the path. Several of them flipped me the bird and one of them called me an *** but I refused to budge. I even threw myself on the ground and threw a temper tantrum because I did not get to buy the items. The store closed and everyone left but me and the manager. I had a showdown with him. I refused to budge. Finally he allowed me to purchase my thousand items. He told me to go, and get the *** out and come back after I had some Prozak. (I will be returning them all in a week and I won't take any *** from you saying I cannot return them.)

Funny.

Wait!

It must be true! Cuz I read it on the internet.

knowing walmart they would have called the police and had you banned for life within the first 30 minutes. So, total fake.

Clearly this is fake as Walmart is open for 24 hours.

@anon

Duh, the Op (actually the OP's cousin) already acknowledged this was made for fun.

@anon

Not all WM's are open 24 hours.

I know what Prozac is but what is prozak?? *** :sigh

What a POS you are. If you have more than 10 items get the *** out of the 10 item lane and go wait like everyone else.

@Anonymous

What I cannot believe is that people take this seriously. This is obviously a troll complaint, possibly a parody.

Thanks for the laugh!

Quit trying to be a wise guy, it is unbecoming, even to a *** like you.

View more comments (10)
Orange, California
Service
Walmart Cashier

Granger Travel Plaza - Misleading words

So after traveling I was tired for the night and decided to stay at the Grange Lodge Hotel. I asked what the price was to stay for the night. I was told it was £20 a night but there was a £10 discount if I made my own bed. So I thought treat I will make my bed and save £10. The bellhop then said great, have a great night and told me that he would get the hammer and nails. Little did I know that I had to literly make my own bed. I thought he meant fix it up, put the sheets over it ect.

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

Holiday Inn - Leaking roof

I had to stay a night at this hotel. It was raining hard and the roof was leaking. I was very wet when I woke up in the morning. I was also tired so I did not want to do anything about it. In the morning I went to inform the manager about this thinking that she did not know. She said yeah the roof does leak. She apologized for it, which made me less angry since she apologized for it. I then asked her if this happened all the time since she already knew about it. She told me no, it only happens when it is raining.

Standard Chartered Bank - Closed Early

I went to rob the Standard Chartered bank, they said they closed at 7pm. I arrived a little bit early, at 6:55 pm. However I noticed they were closed and locking the doors. I told them I was here to rob the bank at gunpoint, they said that they were not getting any business and that I should come back tomorrow if I wanted to rob them. This happened last week and I am so angry that I don't want to rob them or do any other kind of business with them any longer. Guess I will just have to get a job and earn my money legally thanks to them.

You are doing it all wrong. You have to do something called surveying the scene.

You should have this planned out while ago. Surveying the scene would mean that you go in the bank days before you planned on robbing it. Checking for their security procedures to avoid getting caught or killed. Trust me I failed to do this the first time I robbed a bank and had to do hard time for it.

I had a getaway car and the police were chasing me at 230km an hour. I had 4 or five cars chasing me and I was manuvering traffic, finally they played dirty and shot my tires out which forced me to slow down.

Can you say troll, boys & girls? I knew you could.

Okay now I see a problem here, they were closed right, well you should have shot the lock with your gun, that is if you have good aim. Never take no for an answer.

View more comments (3)
Unionville, Ontario
About four or so days ago I ordered a pizza from you guys. I am still waiting for it. After not getting it for the second day I camped out by my front door hoping they would come. I then got tired of waiting and went to play some video games online. On the third day I...

View more comments