Champion Auto Service - Incompetent service

To whom it may concern, I took my 2006 BMW M6 with 62,000 miles to Champion Auto Service because of the transmission light illuminated; the car transmission went on into failsafe mode with transmission light illuminated running; Gears did not selected, or changed. The transmission was stuck in neutral gear, and I could not restart engine. It took more than a month to get the car repaired. Therefore, I contacted the shop multiple times and I was receiving deviated responses from shop giving me vague reasons why the car was not ready. After a long waiting, I finally received a call from the shop informing me that the car was ready for pick up. The shop alleged fixed the car by replacing the clutch system. According to the shop, the car s clutch had to be replaced. The total repair cost to include labor and parts was almost US 3000.00 dollars. Based on this repair’s breakdown, mechanics did software update, and clutch replacement. After I made the payment, I received the receipt of payment with detailed work done in the car along with a 12,000 miles warranty for the repair. I drove the car for not even a week and the transmission light illuminated again. The car appeared to have the same aforesaid problem. Once again, I took the car to Champion Auto Service on or about October 1st, 2013 to seek warranty as agreed it on paper. I also found out that the shop took the car to the BMW dealer for repair there. I have been waiting for my car ever since and the auto service consultant continues to make deviated excuses to deliver proper service to the car. Recently, Mr Ray Davis, Champion Auto Service consultant, mentioned that a part was ordered; he also mentioned that the price for that part is almost US2000.00 dollars. I have found the following service bulletin in regard of M6 with SMG III; FC 4F42/4F43 - Hydraulic Unit Faults. Based on the malfunction codes, my car appeared to have the problems listed as follows: * SMG transmission goes into failsafe mode with Trans Light illuminated. * Gears may not be selected, or changed. If SMG transmission is stuck in any gear, engine cannot be restarted. * Any combination of the following fault codes may be stored in SMG control unit. This type of service bulletin is found online in open source. It details step by step procedures in relation to any fault code. I feel very skeptical with the service of Champion Auto Service because I have been waiting for my car for two months. furthermore, I have attempted to find the status of the car and the consultant has promised to call me back in numerous occasions. The consultant has mentioned that the car will be ready one of these days. I can t believe how can someone conducts business as such. I also found out that Champion Auto Service of Killeen, TX has multiple complaints in regard of their business’ ethics.
ID