Still pissed

Straight Talk Wireless #1691307
Hi,PissedConsumer1462278. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Refused a refund

Straight Talk Wireless #1691306
Hi, FlawlessRaven. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you've experienced with our service. For us to serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us by using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO, or by calling 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Bad service

Straight Talk Wireless #1691026
Hi, ClearOtter985. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I would like to express my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience you've enocountered with our service. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us by using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Still pissed

Straight Talk Wireless #1691020
Hi, PissedConsumer1462278. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the trouble that you may have encountered with our service. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Refused a refund

Straight Talk Wireless #1691018
Hi, FlawlessRaven. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I would like to express my apologies for any inconvenience that you've experienced with our service. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Bad up keep on data

Straight Talk Wireless #1690547
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with the data service. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and ensure to provide you with a resolution. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will look forward to working with you. Thank you.

So Sorry I switched to Straight Talk

Straight Talk Wireless #1690281
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. If you need assistance, with your Straight Talk service, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Bad up keep on data

Straight Talk Wireless #1690278
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry to hear that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Service sucks now

Straight Talk Wireless #1688202
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with our service. Let us help you troubleshoot your phone. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Service sucks now

Straight Talk Wireless #1688201
Hi ProfitableButterflyFish. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the trouble this has caused you. We will check if the phone is provisioned in the system. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

HOTSPOT RIPOFF

Straight Talk Wireless #1687117
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Let us help you with your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Customer service lies

Straight Talk Wireless #1681761
Hi OppositeSeal627. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

No messageing

Straight Talk Wireless #1679250
Hi FreeFinWhale717. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

My service pin I bought is invalid

Straight Talk Wireless #1679248
Hi MulticoloredGuineaPig. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Auto refill but broken sim card

Straight Talk Wireless #1679245
Hi PetiteCottontopTamarin912. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Yes. It is possible that your phone is still enrolled in Auto-Refill even if your SIM card was broken or defective. We can help you check the status of your account. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Activating my phone with Tracfone card I purchased at Walmart. It keeps saying my email is invalid!!! Can you please help me activate my phone???

Straight Talk Wireless #1675314
Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry if you're having problem with your email address. Yes, we can surely help you activate your phone. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. You may also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

My service pin is invalid

Straight Talk Wireless #1675311
Hi MulticoloredGuineaPig. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm really sorry if you're having problem with your service PIN. However, we are determined to help you resolve that issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. You may also contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355 for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

DECTIVATED MY PHONE

Straight Talk Wireless #1673084
Hi ValidBiddy118. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. What happened was unfortunate, and we wish to help you get your issue resolved. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight talk SUCKS

Straight Talk Wireless #1673083
Hi RitzyJay. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displease with the product and service. What happened was unfortunate, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Coverage area's suck

Straight Talk Wireless #1671452
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. Allow us to help you check the area for coverage. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Never again *** you

Straight Talk Wireless #1671447
Hi OceanicWaterBuffalo936. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Allow us to help you with your concern. To further assist you in unlocking your phone, please contact 1-888-442-5102. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Voicemail ceased to work

Straight Talk Wireless #1671446
Hi classicrun. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Overcharged

Straight Talk Wireless #1671445
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are having some problems. Allow us to help you with your refund request. To better assist you with this matter, please contact our hotline number at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

You SUCK

Straight Talk Wireless #1667249
Hi ThisRoseateSpoonbill325. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Horrible Supervisor

Straight Talk Wireless #1664914
Hi TimelyFlamingo. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

No service in Kentucky

Straight Talk Wireless #1664912
Hi.This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. Let us further check the area so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Throttling data speed continued after adding new service card

Straight Talk Wireless #1659372
Hi WiseJaguar977. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. To better assist you in resolving your issue, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH or call 1-800-867-7183. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can use our self-service menu by texting Help to 611611. We apologize for any inconvenience.
comment to review:

I've never signed up for it

Straight Talk Wireless #1653819
Hi PSIDVictims. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355 for us to help you. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can use our self-service menu by texting Help to 611611.

Upset

Straight Talk Wireless #1653817
Hi LoyalGiantSchnauzer. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. What happened to you was unfortunate and we wish to make it right for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355 for us to help you. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can use our self-service menu by texting Help to 611611. ^Larry

Dumb workers

Straight Talk Wireless #1651192
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Not reliable online service

Straight Talk Wireless #1651191
Hi UniformNightingale353. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Hotspot with $50 plan lasted about an hour!!!! Not what they advertised!!!

Straight Talk Wireless #1649910
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Terrible service

Straight Talk Wireless #1648917
Hi FavoriteEdibleFrog888. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you resolve your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or contact our Customer Care Center at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Poor Customer Service

Straight Talk Wireless #1643394
Hi SmoggyCarp290. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Needs to be shut down / always making mistakes

Straight Talk Wireless #1641027
Hi LiterateCloudedLeopard. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Bait and Switch

Straight Talk Wireless #1640140
Hi TrustingCrestedPenguin. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post here. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you but I do believe that we can resolve your concern. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. You can chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. We look forward to helping you fix the problem. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Bait and Switch

Straight Talk Wireless #1640112
Hi TrustingCrestedPenguin. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Do Not buy Strait Talk Wireless from Walmart!

Straight Talk Wireless #1637569
Hi EvilHaddock. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. You may also contact our customer service at -877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
1 1
1 reply
Thanks for the comment, but if your suggestion took me back to another agent who had zero idea what to do as all the others. Can I suggest adding a comment section in your wireless service logs so your tech agents can update it with steps they have taken toward resolution ? It is obvious that you are losing valuable labor hours having multiple agents repeat an on screen step by step when the agent could simply read the notes and nove forward accordingly. Those labor hours could be spent on training and better organized call progression, vastly improving the customer service experience. The issue has been resolved, Thanks to filing a bbb complaint and getting a response from an American human.
comment to review:

It's going on 4 weeks since I lost internet while talking on the phone. I've called Straight Talk about it 29 times, Samsung and Wal-Mart. Nothing resolved

Straight Talk Wireless #1637081

Utterly confused

Straight Talk Wireless #1636267

A waste of time

Straight Talk Wireless #1630901
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having problems. To further assist you, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Minutes stolen

Straight Talk Wireless #1630419
Hi HastyHeron641. We apologize for the trouble. We would like to discuss the details of the issue that you have experienced. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Straight talk just a ripp off

Straight Talk Wireless #1630397
Hi UnsightlyTortoise506. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Ridiculous application

Straight Talk Wireless #1630393
Hi GraciousArcticHare878. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we wish to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Hacked badly over a stalker

Straight Talk Wireless #1629494
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. For further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-836-2368. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

DO NOT USE AUTO-REFILL

Straight Talk Wireless #1628523
Hi GleamingPlatypus101. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I'm sorry you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
1 0
1 reply
Thank you so much. I called and they removed the auto pay. Thank you for your help!

DO NOT USE AUTO-REFILL

Straight Talk Wireless #1628299
Hi GleamingPlatypus101. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

They suck

Straight Talk Wireless #1626371
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry if you have encountered some issues. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. We are doing our best to address all the issues that our customers may have encountered. For us to better assist you, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Need activation on my phone!!! Not scanned by walmart

Straight Talk Wireless #1626370
Hi AcidBirman. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems upon activating your phone. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Cluster ***

Straight Talk Wireless #1626368
Hi BelligerentMeerkat. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. We are doing our best to address all the issues that our customers may have encountered. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.