***

Straight Talk Wireless #1722629
Hi StandingAardvark944. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We regret to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Worst service

Straight Talk Wireless #1719728
Hi CraftySeaDragon222. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I am very sorry to learn that your experience with our service, was less than adequate. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Was alright at one time.

Straight Talk Wireless #1719727
Hi PhonyCaiman. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. Please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
0 2
#1720203
Your costumer care people are idiots that can only follow a script and NOTHING more!!

Terrible Company

Straight Talk Wireless #1719013
Hello, PainstakingDormouse141. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service. This is not the kind of experience that we want you to have as a valued customer for years. Let us review the accounts and ensure that there is a resolution for you today. Kindly contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1719009
Hi PissedConsumer1592900. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry to hear that you've encountered some problems with your phone. Let us take a closer look into what is going on in your account and provide you with a concrete resolution. Please contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

Straight Talk stole my remaining time and the money

Straight Talk Wireless #1717068
Hi ShortChihuahua389. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered with our service specially with Wi-Fi calling. We value your long time loyalty, and we want to make things right. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or text the key word HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.
Norma B Ump
This representative from Straight Talk, MariaST, gave me NO helpful information. All this person did was direct me to their main help, 611611, and the link to their how to contact page. I've already spent over an hour, on the phone, with straight talk, even working my way up to a manager that told me, repeatedly, the same thing that I posted about, and also told me that I could go no higher and she didn't have a supervisor and then eventually hung up on me. This was previous to me even posting, here, about what I went through with Straight Talk customer service. Bottom line, this so called response was not personally directed to anyone, but was a pretense at pretending to help for this website. More deception from Straight Talk.

Omitted Apartment number by Agent= no phone

Straight Talk Wireless #1713921
Hi CurlyAyeAye711. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience that you had with our service. We made a mistake and we hope to speak with you again to straighten things out. Kindly chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or text the key word HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

Messaging not working- again

Straight Talk Wireless #1712124
Hi ThirstySeaUrchin601. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry you're having some problems with your messaging. Let us check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Messaging not working- again

Straight Talk Wireless #1712122
Hi ThirstySeaUrchin601. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with text message. Allow us to help you troubleshoot your phone, and see to it that it is properly provisioned in the system. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Corporate contact info

Straight Talk Wireless #1709025
Hi GloriousRedAdmiral145. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your replacement phone. This is not the kind of experience we want you to have. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Company has a Glitch on their Network and Stealing Money

Straight Talk Wireless #1708426
Hi IllustriousDuck902. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenient experience that you had with our dealership. We understand your frustration. This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Your concern has been escalated. Using the reference number given to you by the last representative you spoke with, we can check the status of your escalation ticket. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or text the key word HELP to 611611. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. We look forward to speak with you again to finally straighten things out.

Company has a Glitch on their Network and Stealing Money

Straight Talk Wireless #1708400
Hi IllustriousDuck902. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the bad experience that you have encountered with our customer service when trying to help you with your refund request. Let us further review your account so we can help you resolve this issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Q&A comment

why was phone disconnected

Straight Talk Wireless #1704190
Hi MoralFerret902 . I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog, and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight-talk-worst customer service experience

TracFone #1703649
Hi GratefulPanther333. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced with our customer service. We are determined to help you resolve your issue. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Why have a hotspot if a customer is not allowed to use it? Put that disclaimer on the box

Straight Talk Wireless #1702457
Hi queenofmean. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused. It is stated under the terms and conditions I. Straight Talk Wireless Service. 7. Unauthorized Use of Service. Any applications that allow your phone to act as an internet access point or Wi-Fi for other devices and computers unless such use is allowed under your Plan. You can view the details of the terms of service at www.straighttalk.com. If you need further assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
1 reply
You cut off your nose to spite your face. I will not be renewing my service with your company. You and your employer need a reminder of the class action suit several years ago.

2g Throttling

Straight Talk Wireless #1697357
Hi dgroves. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you had experienced with our service. Let us further discuss and check the account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

2g Throttling

Straight Talk Wireless #1696837

Lying promos

Straight Talk Wireless #1695631
Hi FailingStarfish802. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with our service. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1695211
Hi AnnoyingElk115. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post, and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Your data is being stolen from Straight talk hotspot

Straight Talk Wireless #1695210
Hi debcaswell99. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry that you are having issues with your data. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
1 reply
The people stealing the data are the people at that phone number and they are in a third world country. I spoke with five different people five different times. I mailed a letter to Straight Talk in Miami on Monday and will send one addressed to CEO Doug McMillan. This is a fake autoreply. There is no Maria at Straight Talk Wireless. Amazon is going to turn Walmart into a grocery store only with these kinds of business practices.

Straight Talk Wireless #1694920
Hi AnnoyingElk115. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our service. We are determined to hlep you resolve your issue. Allow us to check your account so we can provide a concrete resolution. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1694904
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble you've encountered with the Text Messaging service. Let us take a closer look into what's going on and further investigate so we can ensure to provide you with a resolution. For assistance, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1694889
Hi AnnoyingElk115. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Please allow us to review your account and further investigate what happened with your phone service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Horrible,lost a 6 year customer

Straight Talk Wireless #1694888
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are caught in this situation. I will be more than happy to help you in resolving your concern. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1694408
Hi AnnoyingElk115. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post in this blog. I am so sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your calls and text messages. I also apologize for the bad experience you had while trying to have this matter resolved. I understand where you are coming from and we respect your decision. However, we are still hopeful that you would reconsider and stay with us. Rest assured that this will be taken seriously to help us improve our care. If you would need help, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.

Horrible,lost a 6 year customer

Straight Talk Wireless #1694407
Hi PissedConsumer1546818. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless and I have read your post here. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through with your Mobile Data and Hotspot feature. Unfortunately, we don't support tethering using your Smartphone yet. We are still working on making this feature available. This is why, we have an alternative which is the Mobile Hotspot device as seen on our website. We would like to discuss this matter with you further and look into your data usage. We want to help you resolve your concerns. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thanks.

Voicemail ceased to work

Straight Talk Wireless #1693945
Hi classicrun. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Never again *** you

Straight Talk Wireless #1693936
Hi OceanicWaterBuffalo936. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You can also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Coverage area's suck

Straight Talk Wireless #1693935
Hi PissedConsumer1509143. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Straight talk SUCKS

Straight Talk Wireless #1693931
Hi RitzyJay. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize to hear about it. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can work with it and get this resolved. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Thank you.

DECTIVATED MY PHONE

Straight Talk Wireless #1693878
Hi ValidBiddy118. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

Activating my phone with Tracfone card I purchased at Walmart. It keeps saying my email is invalid!!! Can you please help me activate my phone???

Straight Talk Wireless #1693875
Hi MercifulBassetHound946. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

My service pin is invalid

Straight Talk Wireless #1693862
Hi MulticoloredGuineaPig. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Let us check on it so we can work with it and get it resolved. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO in order to chat with a live agent. You can also call us at 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Customer service lies

Straight Talk Wireless #1693859
Hi OppositeSeal627. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear about it. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

No messageing

Straight Talk Wireless #1693853
Hi FreeFinWhale717. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for all the inconvenience we have caused you. Let us check on this matter and get this resolved. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with it. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

HOTSPOT RIPOFF

Straight Talk Wireless #1693845
Hi PissedConsumer1527420. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns and get it resolved. You may also call us at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1692813

Straight Talk Wireless #1692676
Hi PissedConsumer1543920. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. The major carriers are continually improving their networks, and we need to migrate all customers currently using (or plan to use) non-VoLTE devices. With a new VoLTE device, you will experience high definition voice calls and be able to talk and use data services at the same time. Please contact us as soon as possible, so we can check if we are able to give you either a free phone or a discount towards the purchase of a new VoLTE phone. Our apologies for the trouble that this upgrade may cause. You can chat with us live at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or by texting CHAT to 611611 to get further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday – Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. Text HELP to 611611 to use our self-service menu. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1692672
Hi PissedConsumer1544237. This is MariaST from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize to hear about it. Allow to check on it so we can work with it and get this resolved. To do this, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1692628
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I'm sorry for the trouble you've encountered in sending and downloading text messages. We would like to discuss the details of the issue, so that we can address it immediately. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1692537
Hi, PissedConsumer1543920. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We would like to express our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you've experienced with our products and services. Our main goal is to provide customer satisfaction. For us to better assist you, please chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

Been with them for years and have bought several phones outright

Total Wireless #1692529
Hi ScrawnyFlatCoatRetriever832. I'm Alex from Total Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. I apologize for the inconvenience. We can help you unlock the phone. To further assist you with this matter, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-88*-***-****. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1692525
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
comment to review:

Worst customer service after hurricane Michael

Straight Talk Wireless #1691317
Hi, LuminousAyeAye. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

No service

Straight Talk Wireless #1691316
Hi, AllCassowary. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Hurricane Michael

Straight Talk Wireless #1691314
Hi, ArrogantGrouse. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

Customer service is horrible.

Straight Talk Wireless #1691313
Hi, PissedConsumer1397232. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Wells fargo

Straight Talk Wireless #1691311
Hi, PissedConsumer1397354. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Unlimited Data

Straight Talk Wireless #1691310
Hi,ChillyRiverDolphin981. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.
comment to review:

Refund but they kept the tax

Straight Talk Wireless #1691308
Hi, LawfulLabradorRetriever. I'm Maria from Straight Talk. We would like to express our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that our service has caused you. To help us serve you better in the future, please feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO or call 1-877-430-2355. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.