No Christmas present for me

Straight Talk Wireless #1620352
Hi UnluckyJaguar. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Defective phone TERRIBLE customer service

TracFone #1620350
Hi Mlk0803. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

I bought a straight talk phone battery dont stay charged

Straight Talk Wireless #1584930
Hi WeirdSeaOtter. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account and escalate this matter to our higher office, so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
1 reply
I have already talked to straight talk MariaST and all i hear is we have protocols to go by and from the looks of all the pissed consumers im surprised your even in business still. I dont feel need to contact your company again just to hear the same line of *** I have the return bag to send this one back as soon as i get a different phone and of course with my life being the way it is i now have to move and i really cant take more lies from your corporate operations. My name is cindy childress my number is 270473**** and its straight talk service that ends on the 30th and will not be purchasing another card or phone from you

CHARGING ME FOR LEASE AND SERVICE PLAN PRIOR TO RECEIVING PHONE

Straight Talk Wireless #1584928
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems upon purchasing our device. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Home

Straight Talk Wireless #1584925
Hi CarefulSwallowtail. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wirelesss. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
1 reply
Your phone "reps" were rude, condescending, dismissive and downright ABUSIVE! No effort was made on your part to address legitimate problems we are still having. I don't know if you are being a wise-ass or what, but apparently you have chosen to call me "Careful Swallowtail" for some reason. My next option seems to be for me to contact Walmart and Amazon by email with a complaint about you. I will include the recording I made of your rep singing "I'm sexy and I know it" as part of the condescension and abuse I was subjected to over the phone. I called you at least 6 times and several reps were abusive jokers. Not acceptable and I won't call again. I will deal with it through 3rd parties. This is *** I was told I could call anyone in the U.S. and there are 5 phones so far that I can't call. The final straw was when I couldn't call the New York State Police.And Now this feedback WON'T SUBMIT. COMPLETE JOKE!!!

SCAM! BUYER BEWARE!

Straight Talk Wireless #1584923
Hi FarGuineaPig483. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry if you have encountered some issues with the device you've purchased from us. We also regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you.Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
1 reply
That link was a dead end with someone who REFUSED TO HELP me! You just post the same thing on everyones comment to make yourself look good when in reality you're a pathetic scammer. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! NEVER BUY FROM STRAIGHT TALK IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY!

Straight Talk Home

Straight Talk Wireless #1584782
Hi CarefulSwallowtail. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with our customer service. Allow us to resolve your issue through chat. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
1 reply
Why don't you fix the problem that we are having? I have informed you completely on this problem, including giving you the numbers that we can't call. Talking with more of your reps is just going to make me angrier. The verbal abuse was so pervasive that I can't believe your management isn't aware of it, nor can I believe that I am the only one who has been a victim of it. You people need to get a handle on people working for you and set at least some standards for behavior and professionalism. Never in my life have I been so mistreated by "customer service."

SCAM! BUYER BEWARE!

Straight Talk Wireless #1584779
Hi FarGuineaPig483. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. We can surely help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Poor support service

Straight Talk Wireless #1580449
Hi timothy lawler. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're very sorry for the inconvenience you have gone through. We respect your decision and we really want to help you fix the problem. I am hoping that you could find the time to contact us through chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Lost my discounts

Straight Talk Wireless #1580298
Hi PetitePike. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

This is horrible customer service at its core

Straight Talk Wireless #1580150
Hi SlushyMorayEel. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. We are determined to help you in resolving this issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Piece of crap company that doesn't care about their customers and refuses to do ANYTHING

Straight Talk Wireless #1580149
Hi SophisticatedLynx247. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. We understand where you are coming from and why you have come up with such decision. However, we respect your decision very much, but we hope you would still reconsider and allow us to fix the problem. Allow us to re-investigate and know more about your concern so that we can best provide a resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

Your Internet is junk going to switch server soon as possibl

Straight Talk Wireless #1580144
Hi OrganicKingPenguin. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. With your internet connection. Allow us to fix this matter. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Horrible,Horrible Service

Straight Talk Wireless #1580141
Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Corporate contact info

Straight Talk Wireless #1580088
Hi DC. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
0 4

Straight Talk is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Corporate contact info

Straight Talk Wireless #1579538
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We understand that your previous experience was unpleasant, and we want to make it right for you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
1 reply
Your representative suck I’ve had nothing but issues trying to switch over from straight talk to Verizon. You charge my card three days early even after I have spent 20 minutes on the phone with a gentleman who was supposed to take the automatic refill off. I would never go back to straight talk and I will be pulling my other line off as soon as possible too. When you guys overcharge people you should be good on giving the money back Vs acting like you’re not a multimillionaire business

Straight Talk Wireless #1579535
Hi Mark McCallister. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. To further assist you in unlocking your phone, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-888-442-5102. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

No service. Unable to make or receive calls for weeks

Straight Talk Wireless #1578457
Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

No service. Unable to make or receive calls for weeks

Straight Talk Wireless #1578452
comment to review:

IPhone 6 can’t receive text messages from androids!!!!

Straight Talk Wireless #1578449
Hi Valued Customer. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience we have caused you. For us to further assist you, please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Rude reps.

Straight Talk Wireless #1578447
Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Please accept our deepest apology for the inconvenience we have caused you. For us to further assist you, please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

SIM card

Straight Talk Wireless #1578446
Hi MysteriousCassowary417. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize to hear about it. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with it. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Rude reps.

Straight Talk Wireless #1578393
Hi. This Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced with our customer service. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We'll be looking forward to work with you. Thank you.

Scam if i ever seen one

Straight Talk Wireless #1578373
Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with it. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Hurricane Florence

Straight Talk Wireless #1578368
Hi ToweringAnteater. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Stolen service

Straight Talk Wireless #1578362

I AM BUYING AMERICAN.I NEED AN AMERICAN REP

Straight Talk Wireless #1578358
Hi OblongBobcat. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with this matter and get it resolved. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk wireless Hijacked my phone number

Straight Talk Wireless #1576943
Hi TenderJay459. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
1 reply
This response did not help. I am totally frustrated with their service.

Poor support service

Straight Talk Wireless #1576940
Hi HeartfeltChowChow. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
1 reply
been there already, after 6 different people , we will use up minutes and get differant carrier.
comment to review:

Worst bunch of lying crooks ever

Straight Talk Wireless #1576938
Hi EmptyFinch. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced. As your service provider, we are determined to help you in resolving your issue. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can provide a concrete resolution. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.
comment to review:

BEYOND FED UP WITH THIS COMPANY!!

Safelink Wireless #1568488
Hi MsM. I’m Alex from SafeLink Wireless. We understand where you're coming from and apologize that your phone keeps getting disconnected every month and also with our customer service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567878
Hi. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I read your post and am sorry you’re having some problems. Allow us to review your account so we can provide you with a concrete resolution. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567851
Hi DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are very sorry if you have encountered some issues. We also regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567839
Hi DesertedMouse. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567831
Hi DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567822
Hi, anonymous. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. Allow us to gather some information so that we can further investigate. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567814
Hi, DesertedMouse. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have experienced on our customer service. We need to escalate this issue to the higher department. We need to gather some information so that we can properly escalate this issue. However, we are not allowed to ask any information using this channel. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567544
Hi. I’m Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble you've encountered with our customer service and also with your credit card transaction. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

Straight Talk Wireless #1567533
Hi Valued Customer. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with it. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Worst ever

Straight Talk Wireless #1567427
Hi PurringCanaanDog166. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the product and service. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk hotspot data plans SUCK

Straight Talk Wireless #1567424
Hi unclespot. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the trouble this has caused you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Loyal customer pissed!!!

Straight Talk Wireless #1567073
Hi, RemarkableDolphin236. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. Thank you for being a loyal customer despite your bad experience on the sudden change of your phone number. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. On the other hand, you can visit our website to check the available phones that we offer. Just click this link https://shop.straighttalk.com/shop/en/straighttalk/phones and it will direct you to the page.

Cant Keep My Service Active

Straight Talk Wireless #1567064
Hi, IntriguedRabbit. This is Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Cant Keep My Service Active

Straight Talk Wireless #1566976
Hi IntriguedRabbit. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information.

Loyal customer pissed!!!

Straight Talk Wireless #1566974
Hi RemarkableDolphin236. This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO so we can further assist you with your concerns and questions. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you. We look forward to working with you.
comment to review:

Straighttalk phone not scanned properly.

Straight Talk Wireless #1566803
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
0 2
comment to review:

Straighttalk phone not scanned properly.

Straight Talk Wireless #1566802
Hi. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
0 2
#1966677
Except all you get is "contact your seller"!

Straight Talk Wireless #1566800
Hi C Turner. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I notice your post on this blog and I'm sorry that you are having some problems. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1566799
Hi upset customer. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. I noticed your post on this blog and I want to help you. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Straight Talk Wireless #1566798
Hi Marcus. I'm Maria from Straight Talk Wireless. We apologize for the trouble. Please click on this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-430-2355. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
Yoyr not helping