Black Orchid Catering - Looking For Incompetent Catering Service?

Update by user Dec 27, 2013

email address - blackorchidevents@***.com

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2013
The food at the blackorchidcatering is not at all good as compared to other catering services my family and friends have tried. The service is not satisfactory as well. A lot of my close friends can agree with me regarding this. I hear comments about this catering and could not agree more. There are a lot of things to say about this catering but I may not be able to tell all here. They are just not a good catering company. I would like to recommend you to avoid this catering at all cost. In addition, do not risk your most important day in their incompetent hands. You need to scrutinize first.

Compass Group - They don't care about children or employees

Update by user Dec 26, 2013

email address - HRServiceCenter@***s-usa.com

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2013
This location was poorly managed and understaffed. I can understand why they cycle through catering managers every few months. They don't care about children or employees. My 4 year old daughter recently broke her arm one Sunday afternoon which required a visit to the hospital. We finally got home at 1am and at 7.50am I informed work about the situation. My daughter had a fresh pot put on her arm BTW. Work then proceeded to order me to get a baby sitter and return to work immediately while spouting about company policy. If they don't care about my daughter then they don't care about the other 1000 children in school or any other school. In fact the regional manager took great pleasure in telling me that when her children are ill, she get's a baby sitter and gets straight to work.

I have got injured at work a number of time because of defective equipment. Got told it was my fault by my manager.

Threatened me with the sack when I couldn't work because of it.

Managers didnt like it when I contacted HSE. Still got my job and all warnings expunged.

Also the worst part is the doctors called CPS because when they asked my daughter how she broke her arm, she told her that mommy pushed her and hit her. I got a visit from them two days after and now I am in the system.

They are keeping an eye on me. Right now I am really stressed out.

The reason I was angry at my daughter and accidentally pushed her was because of stress at work. It is clear that they don't care about employees and children.

View more comments (1)

Greenes Catering And Amusements - Not So Good Customer Service

Update by user Dec 26, 2013

email address - onsitecooking@***.twcbc.com

Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2013
I might have loved Greenes catering! The tasting was helpful and they listened to our ideas. We had so many compliments from guests on how great the food was. However, I was kind disappointed with their services. Or may I say, some of their staff. I am not sure if all their staffs are well-trained to handle their clients in a proper way. Well, if you are trying to consider this catering, you have to examine first. There is nothing wrong in case you scrutinize first before deciding to work with them with all your upcoming events – big or small events.