Greentree Servicing - RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, NASTY, CUSTOMER SERVICES!!

MY FATHER HAS GREENTREE SERVICING, AND IT HAS BEEN *** SINCE DAY 1. MY FATHERS ACCOUNT REP IS RENEE WHO HER EXT # IS 69930, AND CINDY WHO IS RENEE MANAGER ARE BOTH RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL AND DON'T CARE HOW THEY SPEAK TO YOU. I ASKED THEM TO LET ME SPEAK TO THERE MANAGER BUT BOTH SAID THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO SO. RENEE SCREAMED AT ME WHILE I WAS EXPLAINING TO HER MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS AND REPLY'S "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO MAKE GOLD FOR YOU" AND I EXPLAINED TO HER THERE WAS NO NEED FOR HER TO GET RUDE AND SHE REPLIED "BECAUSE YOUR AGGRAVATING ME" AND CINDY RENEE'S MANAGER I ALSO TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HER WHAT WERE MY CONCERNS AND ALSO TOLD HER ABOUT RENEE'S UNPROFESSIONALISM AND REPLIED "I REALLY DON'T NEED TO HERE YOUR OPINION ABOUT RENEE OR GREENTREE SERVICING" I GOT SO UPSET AND TOLD HER, BUT OF COURSE YOU ALL DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOUR NOT IN THE PREDICAMENT, AND BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON'T CARE, PEOPLE LOSE THERE HOMES AND BECOME HOMELESS AND WHEN "CUSTOMERS" OF GREENTREE SERVICING HAS QUESTIONS THEY ARE TOLD THEY WILL RECEIVE A CALL BACK WITH AN ANSWER AND NEVER DO". I AM SO UPSET AND FRUSTRATED WITH THIS COMPANY AND I HOPE SOME ONE DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. AND WHO EVER IS THE "CEO" OF GREENTREE SERVICING SHOULD NOT BE A "CEO" OF ANY COMPANY IF HE/SHE IS NOT RESOLVING ANY OF THESE ISSUES. GREETREE ALSO TELLS CUSTOMERS THAT THEY ARE LATE ON PAYMENT WHEN HALF OF THEM ARE NOT WHEN EVERY MONTH PAYMENTS ARE BEING TAKEN FROM CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT IN WHICH IN MY FATHERS CASE IS HAPPENING AS WELL. I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS SOON WITH COMPANY, AND PRAY THAT MY FATHER IS ABLE TO GET A NEW MORTGAGE COMPANY.
ID