Deeter Mazda - They tried to sell me a used car with a hit on the back as new and tried to hide the defects

They tried to sell me a used car with a hit on the back as new and tried to hide the defects. When I found the 2014 Mazda 3 expensive I was offered a “new” 2013 Mazda 3 When I saw the car first thing I noticed is that it already had close to 5,000 miles, “I’ll give you a good discount for that” he said His initial ask price was a bit over 20,000 and of course I said no, in a blink of an eye he wrote a new price ..4,400 less !! … But the best was yet to come I wanted to see the car again and then I found a deep chip on the front bumper, he tried to convince me that it would be covered by the warranty if I buy it (which is not true) then said he would have to check with his manager to see if they would repair it. Then, I saw on the upper part of the back of the trunk some deeps, this car hit (or was hit by) something!!! Then I understood why there was also a decolorized sticker on the bottom of the bumper (in a new car ????) and I asked what they were trying to hide with the sticker and why was it there (it didn’t even go with the curve of the bumper) When I told him that he was trying to sell me a car with a hit he said “he didn’t know” ... really? You don’t know what you are selling? .. that’s your work, then I can’t trust what you are selling me But honestly, I’m sure they know very well, they just tried to hide the defects So in any case you can not trust what they sell

i took my car to cherry hill triplex, after an accident, after about a week and a half, they call to say the car was ready, when we picked the car up, they did a terrible job, the trunk was not even closing right, the bumper that they replaced moved around,i could go on and on, they did a terrible job, the reason i chose to get the car repaired there was because the car is a chrysler, i assumed the dealership knew how to fix there own brand of car, they did a horrible job, so much that we refused to take it home, it needs to be repair properly, i am not going to give them another chance to continue to shew up my car, i am going to tell the insurance people that i want to take my car else where, after reading all the terrible, terrible letters i have read about them which i know is true because the guy that showed me the car,was so rude, he kept telling us , the car is fixed, the car is right when it was terribly wrong. i finally told him you are trained to disagree with the clients and it terrible.

bottom line is, my car was hit in the back, and honestly it looked better than when they supposly fixed, it. i would say to anyone, i will never in life go there again, i suggest the same.

ID