Update by user Jan 02, 2014

Money was refunded and the blanket was returned. Problem was resolved 12/27/2013.

Original review posted by user Dec 28, 2013
BUYERS BEWARE OF THE ETSY SHOP MY WOOBY AND ME UPDATE AS OF 12/28/2013...So after I placed my review her response was I am a scammer but I have a pic of the return receipt with the tracking # in photobucket lol Anyway see pics of her review, our last messages and the return receipt. Idc what she thinks I did the right thing and got my refund. HERE IS MY PHOTOBUCKET LINK TO SEE EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH: http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/melaniavasquez1/library/ UPDATED AS OF 12/26/2013 I called PayPal to make a claim and they put the money on hold and she has 10 days to send it or I get a refund. It must have worked because look at the tracking information below. I can only ship it back if it is defective or not as described so we will see. UPDATE AS OF 12/21/2013 She provided a tracking number for the blanket but other customers say she provides false tracking numbers or doesn't ship out the item for 2 or more weeks let's see what happens. I will keep you posted. Other customers say she takes another 2+wks to ship.  UPDATE 12/21/2013 I tweeted about it and her response was LMAO! I don't know who you think you are hurting. You only have 3 followers.MYWOOBYANDME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a blanket for my son from MyWoobyandMe on Nov 19th for $82.06. My payment went through O Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. I hope this will give her an incentive to give me my money back. I told her if my blanket was not going to be ready to refund me. She said she would minus the embroidery design and "custom" fabric. I requested she provide me with receipts for each and since I was paying for them to deduct shipping cost as well for these items and refund me what was left over. Upon request of the receipts for these items she tells me she will not refund me and she will be shipping the blanket on Monday Dec 23 or Tuesday Dec 24. Then today Dec 21 at 7:18am she creates a shipping label. How did she complete the blanket that fast when nothing was done the night before. I will be tracking the package as I do not trust the number due to prior reviews of false tracking #s. Wish me luck

I placed an order for multiple items in January 2014. One item did not arrive.

Chris was apologetic and said she'd send the missing item out right away (the end of March). It's now May and I don't have my item which was paid for in January! I get no response from her. There doesn't seem to be a way that Etsy keeps sellers honest.

Just like the post above, the shipping label was supposedly made out and sent but the items I did get didn't arrive for several more weeks. The darn baby will have no need for the missing item by the time I get it -- if ever.

Do NOT do business with this seller. The items are beautiful and well made but there is no customer service -- plain & simple!

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2013
BUYERS BEWARE OF THE ETSY SHOP #MYWOOBYANDME UPDATE AS OF 12/27/2013 I called PayPal to make a claim and they put the money on hold and she has 10 days to send it or I get a refund. It must have worked because look at the tracking information below. I can only ship it back if it is defective or not as described so we will see. UPDATE AS OF 12/21/2013 She provided a tracking number for the blanket but other customers say she provides false tracking numbers or doesn't ship out the item for 2 or more weeks let's see what happens. I will keep you posted. Other customers say she takes another 2+wks to ship. UPDATE 12/21/2013 I tweeted about it and her response was LMAO! I don't know who you think you are hurting. You only have 3 followers.MYWOOBYANDME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a blanket for my son from MyWoobyandMe on Nov 19th for $82.06. My payment went through O Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. I hope this will give her an incentive to give me my money back. I told her if my blanket was not going to be ready to refund me. She said she would minus the embroidery design and "custom" fabric. I requested she provide me with receipts for each and since I was paying for them to deduct shipping cost as well for these items and refund me what was left over. Upon request of the receipts for these items she tells me she will not refund me and she will be shipping the blanket on Monday Dec 23 or Tuesday Dec 24. Then today Dec 21 at 7:18am she creates a shipping label. How did she complete the blanket that fast when nothing was done the night before. I will be tracking the package as I do not trust the number due to prior reviews of false tracking #s. Wish me luck

BUYER BEWARE OF THE ETSY SHOP MYWOOBYANDME

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2013
UPDATE 12/21/2013 12:18pm She provided a tracking number for the blanket but other customers say she provides false tracking numbers or doesn't ship out the item for 2 or more weeks let's see what happens. I will keep you posted. Other customers say she takes another 2+wks to ship. UPDATE 12/21/2013 I tweeted about it and her response was LMAO! I don't know who you think you are hurting. You only have 3 followers. MYWOOBYANDME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered a blanket for my son from MyWoobyandMe on Nov 19th for $82.06. My payment went through O Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. I hope this will give her an incentive to give me my money back. I told her if my blanket was not going to be ready to refund me. She said she would minus the embroidery design and "custom" fabric. I requested she provide me with receipts for each and since I was paying for them to deduct shipping cost as well for these items and refund me what was left over. Upon request of the receipts for these items she tells me she will not refund me and she will be shipping the blanket on Monday Dec 23 or Tuesday Dec 24. Then today Dec 21 at 7:18am she creates a shipping label. How did she complete the blanket that fast when nothing was done the night before. I will be tracking the package as I do not trust the number due to prior reviews of false tracking #s. Wish me luck
Loss

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2013
UPDATE 12/21/2013 12:18pm She provided a tracking number for the blanket but other customers say she provides false tracking numbers or doesn't ship out the item for 2 or more weeks let's see what happens. I will keep you posted. Other customers say she takes another 2+wks to ship. UPDATE 12/21/2013 I tweeted about it and her response was LMAO! I don't know who you think you are hurting. You only have 3 followers. Please see my FB for pics of convo. MY WOOBY AND ME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS I ordered a blanket for my son from My Wooby and Me on Nov 19thbfor $82.06. My payment went through and Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be Shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. Here is the conversation we had as proof. She has a shop on etsy and also has an FB page. I hope this will give her an incentive to give me my money back.

“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!! I ordered a blanket on April 1st, and had written confirmation it would be received by the end of April for a baby shower.

When I inquired about the blanket after not receiving it, I received a notice that the seller had an unexpected health issue. I completely understood and waited until JUNE 1st (6 weeks late) to receive the product. When it arrived, it was the wrong font, color and the name was not even centered on the blanket. When I messaged the seller about this, she proceeded to blame me for the result when she was the one to send me the font/color choices.

I sent the blanket back on June 6th and she received it on June 12th. She will not refund my money because I did not provide a tracking number.

I will be contacting Etsy to open a case. DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!!!!”

Warwick, Rhode Island
Loss

BUYERS BEWARE OF THE ETSY SHOP MYWOOBYANDME!!!!!!!

MY WOOBY AND ME IS THE WORST ETSY SHOP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPOST THIS I ordered a blanket for my son from My Wooby and Me on Nov 19thbfor $82.06. My payment went through and Nov 20. I have yet to receive the blanket. Need less to say I contacted the shop owner Chris and she was rude and snarky. She refuses to give me a refund and apparently will be Shipping my blanket on Tuesday. Upon reading her reviews from other customers this is not the first time she has done this. She also has a tendency of creating shipping labels but not shipping anything for another two weeks. I just want my money back. I have the conversation recorded via email, and on my Facebook page. My Facebook name is Melanie Figueroa if you would like to view it. I hope this will give her an incentive to not continue to do this to honest and hardworking people.

I also ordered something from this shop last year and had a ton of issues. She used the excuse of her brother dying and that they moved and when I went back to read reviews later I saw she had used the same two excuses on others in previous months.

How many brothers does this person have. I was very polite and told her that we were moving and that she could ship it to our new address in a week or two and she immediately sent it out that night (thought the tracking number didn't show until 10 days later). Needless to say it delivered to the house, but to the person who lives there now. We never ever received it.

I have debated bringing her poor manner of speaking to people and her nasty responses to all these people who are "so rude" to her. I know for a fact that many are probably not.

I also think that the news should do a report on her to escalate the situation. She should not be in business!!!!

Warwick, Rhode Island