Swanson Walker and Associates Scammers

I received several phone calls from the firm. Stating they were trying to serve a summons for a debt back in 2004 from Chase Bank. I goggled them and found out they were scammers. I contacted them and told them to stop calling my home. I continued to receive threatening calls. I then contacted the Attorney General in New York, the BBB and the FBI with each I filed a fraud complaint. I then faxed and emailed the complaints to Swanson Walker and Associates. I have not received another call from them and the Attorney General in New York sent me a letter stating they are filing a suit against the firm. Do not give these people any information about you and do as I did, also their website has been suspended. Good luck.

Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me what number you faxed the complaints to? As well as what information you shared about yourself on the documents that you faxed.

@Anonymous

the only information I shared was the copy of the complaint printed from the websites I received. Not ANY information about myself.

As I said, do not give these people any information about yourself. The fax is (716) 299-****.

View more comments (1)