Sears.com Scam

Do not order from Sears online. I tried to cancel an order made the same day and was told it could not be done until lit was "processed". I called the following day and customer service said the order was cancelled. Lie. I tried to deny the charge but the bank was not able to do this because the order was placed on a Sat. And they quickly got their funds. On the third call I was told my order had been shipped and I would not be able to return to my local store. I was expected to pay return shipping. When I explained what had occurred (in a calm nice voice expecting problem resolution) the CS representative was very rude and flippant. I did not even trust them at this point or want to deal with them further. I purchased the product on sale and was able to sell it on eBay and get my money back. I was a Sears rewards member preferred customer, what a joke! The product was a Christmas outdoor inflatable. I remember being sad years ago hearing they may be going out of business. I was thinking of the old sears of my childhood. They never updated their clothes, shoes or really anything and I had not been shopping there ever as an adult. They are now trying to make a profit with tricks like this. How can they not see that the word will spread and their company will sink? If I had been treated well I would have returned the purchase and remained a customer. I will never spend another dime at Sears, too many other companies value my business.

So right I responded to their company post and did not even get a response. That is a sinking ship for sure!

Don't fall for the "Sears Cares" escalation team. They will make you Think they are going to resolve it but will try to!force a gift card down our throat of not return your calls.

If they truly understood how frustrating their internet sales errors were they would correct them.

They no longer have the money to provide good service unfortunately.

We all are better served at a different retailer. Glad you were able to recoup your loss.

Sears Response #759874

Michelle757,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We are sorry for the difficulties you have experienced you’re your recent online order. We can truly understand how frustrating it can be having difficulties with trying to cancel an order after you have placed it. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Michelle757), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Service
Sears Shipping Service

Haynes Furniture - Haynes couch fell apart

When I was younger I purchased furniture from Haynes because they have the best proves in the Hampton roads area. However none of it is made to last more than a couple of years. We'll the final straw was my leather sectional couch from Haynes. The DAY OF DELIVERY it literally fell apart. Haynes refused to replace or refund because I signed a form stating I had received the couch. They finally sent out a repair man. I believe they are only in business due to the economy and our transient population (military). Horrible reputation with locals if you can afford to go elsewhere or find quality used you will be better off.

:? Renata sims said her couch from Haynes was not in a good condition.

ID