Completely scammed me

MyNameNecklace #1053811
Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly contact me to my direct email as soon as possible to resolve this situation as soon as possible. Thank you for your attention in this case.
oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mynamenecklace Necklace Review from Brisbane, Queensland

MyNameNecklace #1051626
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I apologize for any inconvenience which as been caused to you in this case.
I would like to assure you that not only that our products are of very high quality, and only leave our warehouse after very strict quality assurance checks, but also our customer service is here to assist in any case something went wrong and will always offer an immediate solution in any such case.
In order to assist you and see what exactly occurred I will need to have to locate your order in our system and for this I need you to contact me directly to the email below. I can assure that once you do, a solution will be found to your complete satisfaction.
comment to review:

Necklace not as described by retailer,

MyNameNecklace #936017
Dear Madam,
Thank you for shopping with us. I am sorry for any misunderstanding about your order.
As we discussed in our correspondence, we are in the process of resolving this matter directly with you.
Our customers are our top priority and we put a lot of effort in making sure that every customer receives the best customer service.
We reply to each and every email we receive usually within 24 hours.
We will keep doing our best to offer a big and exciting variety of personalized jewelry as well as offering the best customer service. Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance, Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Dublin, Dublin

MyNameNecklace #933498
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
The jewelry items we produce are of high quality and we keep adding new products and new methods to improve them.
In case something went wrong our customer service department will make sure that a replacement is offered and I am pleased to know that you received the replacement instantly.
This is what we are here for.
comment to review:

Delivery not on time as guaranteed. Customer Service sucks!!!

MyNameNecklace #931476
Dear Customer,
I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
As a company we have a very clear policy and our customers are always our top priority. If we failed to offer you the service we aim to give, we will learn from this and make sure to correct our mistakes.
We will never leave a customer unanswered and we are committed to find a solution to every problem if occurs.
Please use my email below to contact me with your order details so I can make sure this issue is being resolved immediately.
comment to review:

Items tarnish immediately and are impossible to polish. Looks pitted and disgusting. Absolute rip off just rubbish.

MyNameNecklace #931445
Dear Customer,
I am very sorry about the frustration you are describing here.
As one of the biggest online personalized jewelry websites, with a record of almost 10 years, I can assure you that our products are of very good quality, and the silver we use is 92.5% sterling silver as advertised.
Although rare, if an item has tarnished, or damaged, for whatever reason, we will replace it or grant a full refund.
Our customer service department is here to assist in such cases. I wasn't able to locate your order as you posted this review under "anonymous", but I can assure you that if you contact us, your message will be taken care of immediately, as we do with all customers.
There are hundreds of people working for My Name Necklace is our various departments, and we will keep working hard and doing our best to produce the best products as well as offer the best service. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
1 0

No Customer Satisfaction -- Cannot reach MyNameNecklace by phone

MyNameNecklace #929841
Dear Customer,
We have indeed experienced a temporary technical issue with the tracking numbers but we have immediately resolved it.
However, all orders have been shipped on time and should have arrived before Christmas if it was guaranteed.
There are cases that packages get lost, but this happens in rare cases. If you did not, however, receive your order until now, it seems that it might have been lost or stolen.
In such cases, and with any case of a problem or a question, we are here to assist.
You are welcome to contact me directly as I will be more than happy to speed things up. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
comment to review:

Ring tarnished and turned my daughters finger green within 24 hours....VERY unhappy, Charlotte, NC

MyNameNecklace #929840
Dear Customer,
This does not sound like anything of the way we manage our customer relations.
Like I wrote above, you can contact me for assistance. We regard every email and take care of every complaint.

MyNameNecklace #929833
Dear Customer,
I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
We invest a great effort in the quality of our products and it is our top priority.
In the case an item is damaged, we will immediately offer our customers an appropriate solution, and I can assure you that we take our business very seriously and see the service we offer our customers as very important.
You can be sure that any reply you have received from our customer service department will be processed.
I suggest that you also contact me directly to my email below for any further assistance. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
comment to review:

Have not received refund for incorrect necklace!

MyNameNecklace #927746
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order.
We are in the process of investigating this. Please rest assured that as the leading online personalized jewelry seller, we produce and ship gold items of very high quality and our QA team checks and approves every order before shipping.
I have made sure you receive a full refund and that the item will be returned to us.
I apologize for any inconvenience experienced. I have contacted you directly regarding this matter.
Dear Oliver
Do you plan on replying to my emails that I sent you about my complaint?
It seems that there is no one working in customer services because they do not respond to emails or phone calls.
I'm still waiting for a reply from you, you have my email address because I sent you a dozen emails from my email address.

Christmas order failed to arrive

MyNameNecklace #927739
Dear Tara,
I have contacted you directly to make sure this matter is resolved as soon as possible.

Broken bracelets

MyNameNecklace #926372
Dear Customer,
Items we ship are checked various times before being shipped. We invest a great effort to make sure that every item that leaves us is in perfect condition and to make sure it is properly packed to avoid any damage on the way. We do understand however that sometimes items might get damaged in the shipping process but our customer service will always offer a solution in such cases.
In case an item needs to be sent to us back we send a prepaid envelope so that you won't have to spend anything on it. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
I have contacted you directly to clarify this and make sure you receive an immediate solution for this situation.

Christmas order failed to arrive

MyNameNecklace #926360
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order. I am sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused to you.
We are an international company and we have various locations and distribution centers. We ship orders to Australia since our company exists for several years, and if the order has failed to arrive it could be that it got lost in the mail.
Although rare, if a package does not arrive as guaranteed we have a very attentive customer service department which is always ready to solve any problem that might have occurred.
You can contact us through our email to: custserv@mynamenecklace.com.au or contact me directly to my email below.
2 replies
Well Oliver it can't be very rare as I am another customer and I still haven't received my necklace and I believe I have given ample time for it to arrive in time. I now don't have a present for a special grandmother's 60th birthday from her grand children....very disappointed. If you would like to contact me you can via email seeming as your people keep telling me there is no phone number I can ring.
taraelliottathome@***.com.au

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Deland, Florida

MyNameNecklace #925799
Dear Customer,
Thank you for ordering from us.
I am unable to locate your order with the details you left here, but if you contact our customer service department, you will receive an immediate response and I am sure we can assist you in case your order has not arrived.
Feel free to also contact me directly to my email below for further assistance.
1 reply
USPS sent my package back to you since December 23rd because you didn't put my zip code on it. I've been sending you email since then and u never answer back, I'm getting really upset about it. I need my package it's a birthday present for my baby sister and her birthday is on Sunday. You better do something!!!!!!!

Tarnished silver neclace after just 4 days NOT HAPPY

MyNameNecklace #925429
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order. I am sorry that the item you have received was damaged after such a short while but I can assure you that this should not happen and it sounds like there was a problem with this specific item.
Our customer service department is here to assist in any such case, and I see that they did reply to your email within 24 hours, but it is possible that our email to you was sent to your junk mailbox. I will contact you again now to make sure we solve this problem immediately.

Mynamenecklace - Online Order Review from Crawley, England

MyNameNecklace #922374
Dear Matt,
I am sorry about the disappointment you have experienced.
We work very hard to make sure such cases are prevented and indeed these are rare.
Please contact our customer service or me directly to make sure this problem is resolved immediately and a proper compensation is given.

Mynamenecklace - Name Necklace Review from Hove, England

MyNameNecklace #922372
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your order. I am sorry for the negative impression you have.
Our customer service is mostly done via email.
We usually reply to every email within 24 hours.
If our customer service failed to assist you, please contact me to my email below to ensure that your request is being taken care of as soon as possible.

Christmas Delivery Failure

MyNameNecklace #921607
Dear Customer,
I can assure you that we take our business very seriously to make sure that every order we ship arrives in the promised time frame.
I am very sorry your experience was negative. We ship thousands of orders to almost every country and have very low late or lost rate, but we understand that delays can occur and therefore our customer service is trying to assist in any such case.
If you were not satisfied with our customer service, or for any other issue, please contact me directly and i will do my best to assist as soon as possible.
comment to review:

Order not yet delivered despite paying extra for quicker delivery!!!

MyNameNecklace #920666
Dear Vanessa,
Thank you for your comment.
As you can see in my comment below, I was able to resolve this matter with the customer.
We are running a very honest business here and even if there are mistakes that occur we are always here to correct them.
You are more than welcome to contact me for any further information.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Worcester, England

MyNameNecklace #920569
Dear James,
I am sorry for any inconvenience.
Kindly contact me with your order details and I will make sure that we resolve this matter immediately. I can assure you that we respond to every inquiry and we never leave a customer unsatisfied.
Kyndell Tyz
#920579
Hi Oliver my order details are 6117****. I would like the item to be resent out but to a different address with next day delivery if possible.
comment to review:

Ordered necklace, received notice of shipment, tracking number invalid

MyNameNecklace #920562
Dear Katrina,
I have looked into your order and I am very pleased that it has indeed been delivered before Christmas as guaranteed.
I was also happy we were able to talk on the phone earlier to sort everything out.

Mynamenecklace - Online Order Review from Oakville, Ontario

MyNameNecklace #920550
Dear Customer,
We worked very hard to ensure that all customers will receive their order in time.
It is possible that a delay has occurred but I would like to make sure this is resolved to your satisfaction.
Our customer service is here to assist. Please contact me for further assistance.
comment to review:

Have not received my necklace!

MyNameNecklace #920542
Dear Richell,
Thank you for your order with us.
I have contacted you directly to your email with specific information regarding your order.
Kindly check your email to see my reply.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Dubbo, New South Wales

MyNameNecklace #920517
Dear Customer,
In apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with your order.
In order to resolve this unfortunate event as soon as possible, kindly contact me directly to my email below and I will assist you immediately to find a solution in this case.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Central Coast, New South Wales

MyNameNecklace #920506
Dear Customer,
I am sorry if your order has not arrived by now.
Our rate of late and lost orders is very low.
In any event of such a case, we are here to assist and find a quick solution. Our customer service department is working around the clock to reply to every inquiry or request.
Kindly contact me directly for assistance in this case.
comment to review:

I ordered 5 necklaces and a bracelet from My Name Necklace on Dec. 19th. I paid extra for it to be delivered by CHRISTMAS. I've tracked my order since I received the email that it had been sent. When

MyNameNecklace #920477
Dear Brandi,
We have produced and shipped the items you have ordered to arrive in time for Christmas.
although rare, it is possible that a mistake in the shipping process was made and I will contact UPS to investigate this as soon as possible.
I will also call you today to resolve this matter as soon as possible and make sure you receive what you ordered.
#920480
Oliver,
Thank you for your response and I truly hope that you do find my items and get them to me! Here is my email address. Please email me and I can give you any information that may help find my order and get it to me. I have a tracking number, order ID, address where UPS said they delivered my items. PLEASE, you have no idea how much these items mean to me and my family!! Thank you and I sincerely hope I hear from you very soon and we can get this resolved. Here's my email: brandijo.king@***.com
comment to review:

Poor Quality and it Took So Long To Arrive!

MyNameNecklace #919760
Dear Customer,
I am sorry about this negative experience you had with us.
Can assure you that our items are sterling silver and are of very good quality.
We do however understand that in rare cases items might get damaged and therefore we are here to offer a solution for any such event.
Kindly contact our customer service department or me directly for immediate assistance.

Mynamenecklace - Order Delivery Review from Mountain View, California

MyNameNecklace #919506
Dear Tracey,
Thank you for your order. I am sorry about any negative experience you might have experienced with it, but I can assure you that your order has been shipped and will arrive very soon.
I have contacted you directly with specific information about your order which is on its way to you. Kindly see my email with the relevant info.
Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance,

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Stourbridge, England

MyNameNecklace #919248
Dear Customer,
Kindly contact me for further assistance. You can be sure that your order will arrive and any question you have will be answered immediately.
Customer Support Manager
My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
comment to review:

Order not yet delivered despite paying extra for quicker delivery!!!

MyNameNecklace #918586
Dear Ellen,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
I was pleased that we were able to solve this issue with you on the phone earlier.
I apologize for the delay in our response due to this very busy holiday season but as noted, your order is on its way and will arrive in time for Christmas. You may use the tracking number provided with your order.
Again, I apologize for the temporary inconvenience and happy we were able to figure this out.
Always at your service, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mynamenecklace - Express Shipping Review from Fleetwood, Lancashire

MyNameNecklace #918577
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your feedback, however, I can assure you that we are not a "bunch of scammers".
In any case of an order which is being delayed, or any other problem you might have experienced with your order, our customer service department is here to assist and we will always offer a quick solution.
We are aware of busy holiday season mail traffic and we are doing everything we can to ensure that every single order on our site is handled with the utmost care.
The quality of our products, delivery times and our customer service is always our top priority.
#919037
This has also happened to me, dispatched on the 8th december and Yodel has delivered to their service centre and I cannot re arrange delivery as they have not attempted delivery. But the status is 'Delivered'. I have e-mailed you about 4 times and you just keep asking have you had it yet? Please resolve this matter or I will need a refund. Kirstie Cunnington.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Stourbridge, England

MyNameNecklace #917715
Dear customer,
I am very sorry to read about your negative experience.
I can assure you that this is not the way we produce the jewelry items we produce.
Our QA team is making sure that every order we ship it is in perfect condition and as ordered so such occurrences should not happen.
I will be more than happy to assist you to try and solve the issue as soon as possible but I was unable to locate your order on our system.
In order to make sure that your order was indeed placed on our site and in order to assist you, kindly contact me to my direct email below. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Terrible! AVOID!

MyNameNecklace #910415
Dear Lemonjelly,
Thanks for your feedback. If you contact me to my email below, I will be happy to assist with any problem you have experienced with our products.
Customer Support Manager
My Name Necklace
oliver@mynamenecklace.com
0 1

Terrible! AVOID!

MyNameNecklace #910412
Dear Customer,
Apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.
As each and every item we ship out goes through very strict quality assurance tests, I can assure you that there is no reason for an item to arrive in a bad condition and I will make sure to investigate this case.
I am very pleased that after you have contacted me directly, we were able to resolve this matter immediately.
Please let me know if I can be at any further assistance,
0 1

Review from Glasgow, Scotland

MyNameNecklace #906591
Dear Michelle,
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Your order is indeed on its way and will arrive soon. We shipped it via registered mail to make sure it is secured and will be delivered directly to you.
For further assistance, please contact me directly to my email below.
I will be delighted to give you any further information about your order.
comment to review:

Clare Morris, Wales - Have not received my order and no response to emails!!!!!

MyNameNecklace #904427
Hi Clare,
I am very sorry that you did not receive a response to your email within 24 hours.
We usually reply to emails in less than that, but due to high volume of emails received during the weekend we had some unexpected delays. I will make sure to have this resolved as soon as possible.
Your order, which was placed on November 8th, is indeed on its way and should arrive any day now, within the promised time frame for delivery.
I will contact you also directly to your email and see if I can be at any further assistance.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Doncaster East, Victoria

MyNameNecklace #903751
Dear Customer,
I am very sorry to read here about the inconvenience you have experienced.
As the leading online jewelry website, I can assure you that it is very uncommon for a package to be delivered to the wrong address. It is however possible that a mistake has occurred.
This is why our customer service department is working around the clock to solve any such incident and make sure that you as our valued customer will receive an immediate solution.
Please contact me to my email below with your order details so I can assist you to resolve this matter as soon as possible.

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Dublin, Ireland

MyNameNecklace #903406
Dear Customer,
Thank you for this comment.
All our silver items are made from very high quality of sterling silver.
They keep their clear silver brightness and should not tarnish.
In order to assist you with the problem you have experienced, I will need to locate your order in our system.
Kindly contact me to my email below with your order details so I can look into this matter. I can assure you that if this item was purchased on our site we will find an immediate solution. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Shipping is horrible

MyNameNecklace #902746
Dear Customer,
Thank you for shopping on our website.
I am going to look into this matter and see if there is a delay in the shipping.
We ship thousands of orders to almost every country in the world with very few delays, but it is possible that an unexpected delay has occurred. Even if this is the case, I can assure you that we will immediately find a solution to resolve the case.
I also want to assure you that any review on our site is real. We only post comments that our customers wrote to us, and I hope and believe that we can resolve this matter soon to make sure that you also will be satisfied with your purchase.
I have also contacted you directly to your email address. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
1 0

Mynamenecklace - Discount Review from Baulkham Hills, New South Wales

MyNameNecklace #900334
Dear Renea,
Thanks for much for shopping with us.
I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced but I can assure you that we will have this issue resolved immediately. I will make sure you receive the promised discount and also will check what caused this mistake.
Please rest assured that when you shop with us, you are in good hands as we regard the quality of our products as well as the service we offer our top priority. I am sure that you will love the necklaces and bracelets you have ordered which will make a perfect gift.
Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace
Alara Qlx
Just an update to the above. I have received the refund as well as the goods I have ordered and am happy with the order.
Thank you for your help Oliver, much appreciated.

MyNameNecklace #899852
Dear Customer,
I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced but I can assure you that our company is no scam!
We are very strict with our customer service policies and stand behind our rules.
We will always fully refund an order that was cancelled within the 12 hour time frame, and always offer our customers solutions and reply to any question usually within 24 hours.
I am not sure why you did not receive a reply, but it is possible that our email to you has been mistakenly recognized as spam.
In order to locate your order, I will need your details. Please contact me directly to my email below with your full name or email address, so I can make sure that your request is being handles as soon as possible. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

MyNameNecklace #899849
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am sorry that this is what you think, but I am representing the customer service department of our websites, and you and any customer are welcome to contact me for assistance regarding any order placed with us.
In any case, there is no need to use such language.
Oliver@mynamenecklace.com

MyNameNecklace #899848
Dear Sir/Madam,
In any case, there is no need to use such language.
Oliver@mynamenecklace.com
comment to review:

Poor Quality and it Took So Long To Arrive!

MyNameNecklace #883936
Dear Customer,
I appreciate you taking the time to comment on our website. I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.
I think that your experience does not represent the experience of most of the customers from our site, and I am sure we can resolve this.
We receive so much good feedback from customers worldwide about the quality of our products, in many cases from people who did not expect the quality to be that good.
We invest a great effort in the quality of our jewelry and add new items every week, always after a very strict quality assurance process.
I am sorry that you had a different experience but I can assure you that if anything goes wrong it can be immediately resolved if you contact our customer service department which is always here to assist in any matter. Although nobody's perfect, we certainly do aim for perfection and I would like to assure you that we take any comment we receive very seriously. Because you posted the comment here under "anonymous", I am unable to locate your order. I will be happy to assist you further. Kindly contact me directly to my email below with the order details so I can locate your order in our system and make sure to rectify this situation. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com
2 3

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review from Mackay, Queensland

MyNameNecklace #881097
Dear Customer,
Thank you for shopping with us.
At My Name Necklace we are very strict about the quality of our products as well as about the shipping time time frame.
It is possible that something went wrong in the shipping process but in order to assist you I will need your name and email address and the order details.
Kindly contact me directly to my email below with these details for further assistance.
Dear Customer, Thank you for your purchase from My Name Necklace. We usually reply to emails within 24 hours but it is possible that our mail to you was mistakenly sent to the junk mailbox. In order to assist you, please contact me directly to my email below with the order details and your name and email and I will assist you shortly. Sincerely, Oliver Goldfinger Customer Support Manager My Name Necklace oliver@mynamenecklace.com

Mynamenecklace - Necklace Review

MyNameNecklace #881096
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your purchase from My Name Necklace.

Mynamenecklace - Bracelet Review from Gold Coast, Queensland

MyNameNecklace #881080
Dear Estelle,
Thank you for choosing My Name Necklace.
We take full responsibility for our products and if something goes wrong - our customer service department will always find a suitable solution.
Our products leave our warehouse after very strict quality assurance process but we also understand that in some cases items may get damaged.
We did receive your email regarding this and we have replied so I am not sure why you did not receive our email, but I will contact you again now from my email and will assist you in resolving this situation immediately.
comment to review:

Very Cheap product, not worth your money

MyNameNecklace #871965
Dear Liz,
Thank you for shopping on our site. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment from our products but I want to assure you that we invest a lot in their quality and receive a lot of good feedback about our products from our customers worldwide.
If however a product is not as expected or damaged, we will always assist our valued customers to find a quick and satisfying solution as quickly as possible.
Please see the email I have just sent you - I am sure we can change your mind about our products and see you again soon.
comment to review:

Paid extra only to get a low-quality product...

MyNameNecklace #869832
Dear Customer.
I am very sorry to read here about what happened to the necklace.
We invest a lot in the quality of our products to be the best and the things you have described should never occur.
Please contact me directly to my email below so I can locate your order in our system and if it was indeed bought from us we will immediately find an appropriate solution.
comment to review:

Paid extra only to get a low-quality product...

MyNameNecklace #854704
Dear S. Baker,
I am sorry about the inconvenience you have experienced.
However, I want to assure you that our customer service department takes care of every email we receive and always make sure every problem is resolved immediately.
I am not sure why your complaint was not answered, but if you contact me to my email below I will be able to find out, and also make sure this issue is resolved as soon as possible.