Verified Reviewer

Pre-owned Factory - Worst car buying experience

What can only be described as the worst car buying experience of my life, I put up with over 4 visits back to this dealership to have them repair multiple issues, multiple times. When I brought up the lemon law, they tried to talk their way out of abiding by it by interpreting it how they want. The issues with my vehicle were finally taken care of, but it was too much of a hassle. I will never go back to the Pre-Owned Factory in South Attleboro again. They have the worst service shop. It took them 4 repairs to finally fix the vibration in my vehicle (which happens over 60 MPH). Since buying the car, I've had to replace the battery and have the transmission fluid flushed. Obviously no one checked these things at the dealership and I had to pay over $250 out of pocket to handle this myself.
ID
Attleboro, Massachusetts
Loss

Verified Reviewer

Bobs Discount Furniture - Broken loveseat

I bought my loveseat from Bob's in South Attleboro, MA in April 2012. Within a month of owning it, it began to fall apart. I set up a repair technician to come out, and he found many nuts and bolts were missing. Unreal. Now I paid $99 for the protection plan, so it didn't cost me any money to have the repair man out. Now a few days ago the recliner handle broke off from the cable. I called the protection plan company, and they tell me the pull handle is not covered in the protection plan, since it is not mandatory to operate the recliner. She tells me I can just manually lift the recliner. I try to do that while she's on the phone and it is locked in place - a lock which only a working pull cable handle can release. I tell her I'm even willing to send her a video to prove it to her. She tells me she's sorry and there's nothing she can do. So not I'm stuck with a non-reclining loveseat that still feels like it is going to fall apart any day now. I will never shop at Bob's again. I should have gone with my gut when I made this purchase and shopped at Cardi's or Jordan's Furniture. Avoid the junk Bob's sells and shop at literally any other furniture store. You won't regret it.

I'd be glad to look into some options for you here. Please email me at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info. Thanks, Eric.

Contact Bobs Customer service and inquire about the Goof Proof Plus protection plan which extends the mfg. warrant to a 5 year coverage.

They will send out a technician to determine whether or not the damage is mfg.

related (just say it broke) and more than likely order the part for repair. Being pleasant and polite helps, trust me I'm one of their service technicians.

View more comments (1)