Incomplete orderand delayed delivery

Justflowers #2060450
We don't seem to have an order on file for you. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Completely dissatisfied

Justflowers #2057235
Myrlene Axtell we are writing to inform you that your order 9448216 to Abby Weinstein has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us.

Disgusted with company antics

Justflowers #2054089
Judith D Lln, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Need to edit order

Justflowers #2050509
Thank you for the feedback. For future reference, we have representatives here to help 24 hours a day all week long. Simply call or e-mail us at any time.

Flowers

Justflowers #2038244
ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 07/17 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 8:22 PM

Flowers

Justflowers #2038228
Arlette Seh, we don't seem to have an order on file for you. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
#2038241
Yes you do. Laura Rhoda The billing address is 45 Lee Creek Cove Byhalia,MS 38611

Flowers were never delivered

Justflowers #2038226
PissedConsumer2690303, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

NEVER DELIVERED!!

Justflowers #2020255
Debra Claypoole we are writing to inform you that your order 9350649 to Bianca Maillet was credited on May 11th. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. JUSTFLOWERS.COM service@justflowers.com Credit Card Department 800.979.3897 or 310.388.8191
comment to review:

Flowers never delivered. Issue not resolved

Justflowers #2018175
Tracy B., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

The flowers and balloon I paid for haven’t been delivered

Justflowers #2015756
Natoya, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

I want my money reimbursed.

Justflowers #2015755
Russell M., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

THEY SUCK

Justflowers #2015754
Andrea N., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

Order Never Delivered. Customer service is non existent. Phone number is a loop that will never get to a representative

Justflowers #2015753
Joseph K., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Order wasn’t delivered

Justflowers #2013114

Unable to contact JustFlowers

Justflowers #2013113
Warren W., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Pissed

Justflowers #2013112

Ripped off

Justflowers #2013111
Travis Jones we are writing to inform you that your order 9377793 to Rachel Smith-Jones was credited on May 12th. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. JUSTFLOWERS.COM service@justflowers.com

4 to 5 days delivery time

Justflowers #2013110

Service

Justflowers #2013109

Flowers not delivered

Justflowers #2012705
Bruce Burleson we are writing to inform you that your order 9343109 to Mollie Burleson was credited on May 11th. Credits normally take 1-4 business days to appear on your account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. JUSTFLOWERS.COM service@justflowers.com

Scam - Criminals

Justflowers #2012704
Your order number has been censored by this website. Please email us with your concern: service@justflowers.com

Order #938****

Justflowers #2011788
Ambrose L., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Scam - Criminals

Justflowers #2011787
2 replies
Ambrose L
#2011790
Order #938**** Someone better *** call me right *** now!

Flowers never delivered

Justflowers #2011786
Jeff B., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Poor Customer Service

Justflowers #2011785
William H., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

Non-delivery of flowers and no customer service support

Justflowers #2011784

Ripoff

Justflowers #2011783
Suzanne R., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

To cancel my order that was supposed to be delivered today

Justflowers #2011782

To cancel my order that was supposed to be delivered today

Justflowers #2011781
comment to review:

Flowers were never delivered.

Justflowers #2008357
Flora S., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Failed to deliver

Justflowers #2001476
William T., We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

$79 rip off

Justflowers #1996855
Pamela B., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Disappointed in delivery...

Justflowers #1996852
ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 3/19 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 3:58 PM
comment to review:

They didn't made my day i really pissed off

Justflowers #1994395
ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE: 03/16 ACTUAL DELIVERY TIME: 1:59 PM

Order not delivered

Justflowers #1994393
Michael K., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

Did not deliver, in any sense!!

Justflowers #1994392
Yandiel, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

No flowers delivered

Justflowers #1994391
LeighAnn A, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Worst flower delivery company

Justflowers #1989677
Diane S., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Justflowers #1989674
Pressley, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Disgusted

Justflowers #1989659
Cheryl L., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
comment to review:

Did not deliver and did not inform me as to why.

Justflowers #1984928
Ronald Sadley we are writing to inform you that your order 9155823 to Barbara Sadley has been cancelled, and if you were charged, your account will be credited. The credit will take 1-4 business days to appear on your charge account. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by either replying to this email or by calling us. Sincerely, JUSTFLOWERS.COM 800.290.5919

Unprofessional company

Justflowers #1980108
We will have our customer service supervisor contact you about this ASAP.

Unprofessional company

Justflowers #1979977
Marianne Ziltz, Re order 9153105 to Rhonda Willoughby. We are sorry to hear about the issue you had with your order. We would like to inform you that we do not offer refunds on orders that have been attempted to be delivered or that have been delivered as per our policy. You may view our policies regarding Delivery via the following link: http://www.justflowers.com/CS_DeliveryInfo.asp We will have our customer service supervisor contact you about this ASAP. JUSTFLOWERS.COM 800.716.7559 service@justflowers.com
0 1
Marianne Z Kbn
#1980029
When you customer service supervisor called me she made no mention of your policy. My order was not being delivered when I first spoke to your representative she stated my order was not going to be what I ordered. I asked that order be cancelled since I did not wish to have a vase of flowers delivered. Please do not twist this scenario to fit your policy. I want a full refund since I asked for the order to be cancelled before it even was placed with the florist.

VERY BAD SERVICE AND PRODUCT

Justflowers #1977533

Terrible Service

Justflowers #1977532
Jan K., We are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers #1973144
We can't help you if we don't know who you are.

Justflowers #1973130
Please provide your name and/or contact information.
#1973143
I am not leaving personal information on this site. My name and contact info is included with my order, along with my credit card number which you still need to refund.

Very unhappy

Justflowers #1973056
Louis, we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?

Justflowers #1973044
Amy R., we are here to help. Can you please provide your seven-digit order number?
#1973051
914****
comment to review:

Did not receive my order

Justflowers #1968485
We are here to help. Please call us at 800.290.5919 so that we can get to the bottom of this for you. Our representatives are here to help 24 hours a day.