comment to review:

GOT RIPPED OFF

A2Z Vacations #734331
At A2Z Vacations, we offer great deals on all forms of travel- from cruises and tours to hotels and rental cars! Please contact our office with your member number to speak with a live travel agent. We are available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Monday - Friday and 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST on Saturdays. We receive our discounted rates from our hundreds of wholesalers. We have contracts with many Fortune 500 companies (encompassing all major travel search engines) not to mention all cruise lines and most hotels.

If you have requested travel quotes with us and are looking to compare pricing, please ensure that you are comparing exactly apples to apples. Our prices will always be lower than the advertised rate (with all taxes included) for the exact same trip. If you are finding prices that seem lower than ours, please contact one of our agents who can go over pricing and any discrepancies with you.
1 0
Show
1 reply
Maybe you can tell me how to get a hold of my representative Joe O'Hara. I tried for months to call him and email him. Never got a reply. Now his phone has been disconnected and his email account has been closed. Does this sound like a scam to you?