Meineke screwed me

i had them do an oil change and they stripped my plug and oil pan now i have to replace it and it is leaking well they refuse to fix the damaged this happened in Anderson ,SC. Now also i am stuck paying for my repairs and i just spent a lot of money for a new engine back in march. Please please do yourself a favor and never use this place. My stepfather is a master tech and he is very angry at the service i received. They also tried to blame the person who did my oil change before them and they were the last ones to do it.

Everytime I go to my mieneke for an oil change they say my transmission fluid needs changing. This last time the guy even showed me the dipstick. It looked fine to me and I had just changed it about 12 months earlier.

don't trust them

@captive audience

i called the owner about what happened and lets see if he will make it right or not. I am not holding my breath thought. lol

@kelly

well i had the receipt for the new engine and he also wanted the one for the new pan that was put on isn't the receipt for the new engine enough like i said the owner Merrick is a scam artist and guess what i looked at the plug and pan that they stripped and they tried to use blue gasket maker to cover their mistake and the shop that replaced the engine a few months ago only uses ultra grey gasket maker

@Oliverio Ugi

Well funny thing is if you have a master tech in family why didn't they do your oil change....Two they didn't know it was stripped until they took plug out and probably told you about but you wanting to get something for nothen when YOU are the scam artist.

View more comments (3)