Roca Labs - Loss NO Weight

Your product does not work for me. Spent all that money for nothing. Yes I was full all the time , but that was the 12 bottles of water I was drinking a day . Tried everything to make the product dissolve , it stayed clumpy . The anti craving powder doesn't mix well no matter how much you shake it .I stay bloated all the time , like I'm 4 months pregnant , I have diarrhea all the time , severe cramping ,headaches . All this not a pound lost .Do everything they tell me to do and nothing . No results what so ever !

Dear PissedConsumer User:

Not everyone believes you should have the right to express yourself about the companies who take your hard-earned money for their products and services. Roca Labs certainly does not.

Please read on to learn about the legal campaign Roca Labs is undertaking to punish consumers who complain about its products.

Roca Labs is doing whatever it can to identify former customers and others who have posted their comments here so it can take legal action against them to prevent them from expressing themselves and informing other consumers about their experiences. PissedConsumer is fighting the actions of Roca Labs in the courts. Our attorneys have filed papers in two different states demonstrating that the law prohibits these actions by Roca Labs. But Roca Labs is not waiting for a ruling – it is suing customers to shut down their speech and, if possible, obtain “damages” to intimidate others from speaking.

Roca Labs seems likely continue to sue customers who speak out until a judge stops them.

We hope that happens soon, but it may take months to obtain a ruling. We cannot provide legal advice or representation to users, however. Therefore, you may wish to seek legal counsel if you have concerns about a review you have posted here.

Your lawyer may contact us via legal@***.com.

You should also review our takedown policy at http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html to inform yourself as to what measures you can take to voluntarily request the removal of your own PissedConsumer review, if you wish to do so.

Click here for important news to Roca Labs reviewers on PissedConsumer: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/roca-labs-fundraising.html PissedConsumer Team

NOTICE TO PISSED CONSUMER POSTER

This notice is from Roca Labs (the “Company”) and is an attempt to communicate with you regarding your anonymous posting on this website. We will be seeking a court order to obtain your name and contact information if you do not reply to this notice.

The Company has thousands of satisfied customers who achieved their weight loss goals and changed their lives with our products (see http://rocalabs.com/before-and-after/). If you are an actual purchaser of any product from the Company, we are sorry that you did not have a great experience. However, we believe that your review violates the terms and conditions (http://rocalabs.com/terms/) of your purchase. We hereby give you notice of your breach of the purchase agreement and demand that you IMMEDIATELY cure your breach by removing this posting.

Roca Labs has been harmed by your posting and will hold you financially responsible for any damages that we suffer.

In addition, we believe that your posting contains blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

If you are not a customer and are pretending to be one, be advised that we have been injured by your blatantly false, malicious, defamatory, libelous and slanderous statements. We have suffered great financial harm by these statements and we will seek damages if you do not retract these statements.

Please contact us immediately at legal5@rocalabs.com to resolve this matter. The Company will take all necessary and appropriate legal action to protect our rights.

Our goal is to resolve this problem without litigation, and hope that you will immediately contact the Company.

@Legal Team

Seems the FTC is suing this company

If you only took the formula and not regulated you diet and did some exercise, it won't work so easily.

You can't let the silica do all the work. You have to do something too. ,)

This message is for inquiring minds....the purpose of this site is for people to comment as far as their experience with the product which is what consumers are doing. You have so much to say whenever someone says something negative; what's bogus is the fact that you're taking it so personal that you've exposed your position in this.

You're doing to much, therefore, you've told myself and others you are connected professionally with Roca Labs. Furthermore, as Stomach Sludge employee wrote, they do advertise being FDA approved. Listen to the videos then apologize or get the heck off this site. I'm very grateful for the negative post, these people may have saved my life or kept me from developing some sort of health issue.

I will not be buying this JUNK and will ensure no one I know purchase it.

Lastly, having the name "inquiring minds" is no more exposing yourself and someone being listed as "anonymous" so shut the *** up.

@Ros

Nailed it, Ros!

Interesting many of the rabid defenses come from same person in NJ. Posting as anonymous is simply to avoid logging in on this site.

No more anonymous than poster who accuses a writer of ill-intent for posting as anonymous. Something smells real fishy about the defenses here.

@None

the smell is roca labs people posting comments

can i buy some for my daughter to try please please email me at amiraaziz99@yahoo.com 8)

I have proof from 3 doctors that it happened, due to roca labs diet, my dr,said several of his patients had the same or almost the same issue, I advise people who have or have had any issue with the stomach to please not use this product, the costumer service is from India, and they have no idea what they are talking about, hey say no side effects, well yes I did lose weight after however, all I am eating is chicken broth

View more comments (17)