Scammed by original green grow

I did a lot of research on stealth grow boxes and found the best deal seemed to be the original green grow 2.0 from hydrogrowbox.com. I had an uneasy feeling as the company did not have a contact phone number and seemed to good to be true. I decided to give them a try after reading good reviews likely written by the company themselves. When inquiring by email about purchasing the box I received almost immediate responses. After the purchase of the box the responses took days.After waiting almost 2 weeks for tracking information and being told the box was not ready to be shipped, I sent an email cancelling the order. I eventually received a response saying they would cancel my order and get back to me about a refund...what!?! It has now been almost a week and have still not received a refund. After another series of emails demanding I be refunded, I was told that my box had been shipped and I'd have to wait for it to return to the warehouse so they could mail me a check instead of returning the money to my credit card. The best part was they responded to two seperate emails thinking I was two different customers with a cut and paste response about the item already having been ship and needing to wait for it to be returned to the warehouse to receive a check in the mail. Do not believe anything this company tells you. They are a nightmare. Every positive thing you read was written by the company themselves. If you Google map the company address it is just a house. I hope I can save even one person from making the same mistake I did.

Original Green Grow always says, "Good luck with your grow!" However, I have been waiting 5 1/2 months and still have not received my unit or refund. I guess I did no have good luck with my grow given that Original Green Grow prevented me from growing.

@anonymous

I did finally receive a refund after weeks of back and forth non-answers from this company. Their customer service is a joke. You should contact your credit card company

No worries man I dealt with this company as well, they just take freakin FOREVER. But yea they are annoying when it comes to refunds.

@Beentheredonethat

I hope so. This is getting so ridiculous.

I've been waiting weeks for my refund. They told me I would receive it in the next 5 business days, which is sketchy to begin with and tomorrow is day 5 and I still haven't received it.

If they really are a legitimate company they have extremely poor customer service. I hope you're right though and I will get the money back soon, at this point though I doubt it.

View more comments (3)