Campbells Construction - Campbell Construction is a JOKE!!!

First let me start off by saying Campbell Construction is a complete and utter joke! My husband and I hired Nate Campbell to repair our windows which included wood repair, new screens and painted shutters. We hired him in May 2013 and have yet to have this job completed. Nate kept our shutters in his possession up until 2 weeks ago when I placed a call to the Police department to have them returned. I went through phone call after phone call, text message after text message and continued to be ignored throughout this whole process. In addition to this story there lies another one. I made the mistake of referring him to my mother to have the underbrush at her house removed as well as having some trees cut down and filling in *** with dirt that had to be purchased by Nate Campbell. This contract was signed in June 2013. Similar to the previous story posted, Nate used the weather as an excuse to not finish the project. Nate came out and removed the trees and began cutting down some of the underbrush on the first day but little to our surprise that would be the only day he came out. He coned my mother into giving him money to obtain the dirt. There were suppose to be 4 truck loads of dirt delivered but instead there was only 1 load delivered that wasn't even full. The pile of dirt remains in my mother's yard at this time. My husband nor myself have been able to contact Nate. He avoids our phone calls and messages even though he lives right up the street from us. He resides at 60 Lee Rd 2006, Phenix City,Al 36870 Nathaniel Campbell is an absolute con-artist that will be responsible for his actions when our court date is set! If anyone would like to join our lawsuit please contact me my name is Allena Grillo-706-577-**** or Quinton Harris- 706-577-****.

OMG, These comments about Nathan has me really worried. I hired him to remodel a house back in March 2014, paid for all the materials up front (because he has worked for me for about 3 years and I trusted him) I also paid for 6 windows and two transoms (that had to be special ordered) for a sun room, $1300 for the windows alone.

He left the job one day in April, and I did not hear anything from him for several weeks. When I finally heard from him; he said he had been in the hospital and was going to Emory for checkup that Thursday and would be in touch with me in a few days. I have not heard from him since. Here it is August 2014.

He has completed only about 1/2 of the work I contracted him to do. He won't answer my phone calls to let me know where I can go pick up my windows; He won't answer my calls, my messages or texts. I trusted him completely, since he had done work for me over the past three years and I had been extremely pleased with all his work up until this point, even though it would always take twice as long to complete a job as he said.

I hope that he told me the truth about being hospitalized and I wish him a speedy recovery if he truly is ill. I believed in him and have many other jobs lined up for him; I was waiting on him to get well so he could finish my house and get started on all the other projects I was specifically saving for him.

ID