Atlantic Roofing and Exteriors - Atlantic Roofing Poor Customer Service & Ripoff

In Feb 08 I had this company replace my shingle roof with metal. (flat 1200sf mobile home). Owner Shane Smalley, Melrose, Fl. First complaint was that all the workers except owner were all Mexicans who spoke no English. Second complaint was that I told the owner not to keep my gates open as my Jack Russel would go out and probably get hit by a car and sure enough when I got home, workers were gone, gate open and neighbor told me I took your dog to the local hospital. Third complaint is poor customer service after roof is installed. Lastly, my roof is only 4.5yrs and in the beginning of Aug 2013 my bathroom had a major leak after a rain storm, the ceiling is now ruined, mold growing all over. I even ended up in the hospital for 1.5 days after I fell off the roof trying to place a tarp there to prevent further damage and b/c the company ignored me in reference to the leak. I've tried several calls and no response. I have no legal recourse b/c on contract which was not explained to me (2yr workmanship warranty) but, made sure I knew metal roofs last 50-70 years why explain this is you give shotty workmanship. Please do not patronize this company unless you speak spanish or don't mind your dog getting hit by a car and dishing out extra money later on for their incompetence.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused in the past. We always try to do our best to satisfy our customers and deliver the best service possible.

That is why, we are very sorry to hear that we did not satisfy your expectations.

In regards to the roof, metal roofs, like any other roof, require maintenance in order to successfully meet their life expectancy. However, due to the anonymous of this complain, we are unable to tell you the details of your case.

As far as our staff, Atlantic Roofing & Exteriors is proud of its employees and their hard work, regardless their country of origin. Our company is happy to say that we value talent regardless nationality.

Finally, we would appreciate that you tell us your name, so that we are able to study your case and reach a satisfactory agreement for both sides.

We apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Sincerely, Shane Smalley Atlantic Roofing & Exteriors

Shame on this company for letting a dog out ato get hit by a car :(

View more comments (1)