Dallas Movers LLC - DFW Movers LLC, Horrific Mgt, Will not honor claim

We used this company to move our home in Dec 2012. I was very specific with the person on the phone and asked that they bring packing material, blankets, boxes, etc. I confirmed twice with follow up calls. They arrived 2 hours late. Had no packing materials. Was quoted around $400.00. (Bill turned out to be more than $1000.00) They said that they were not told to bring materials. They broke several items: Desk, a few paintings, Art Work, etc. Even have one item missing that was left in the cab of the truck that they never returned. The next day, we saw pieces of furnature and glass all over our lawn and driveway. The contractors admitted fault and said someone from the claims department would be contacting us the next day. They never did. I have sent several emails to them. They never respond. They no longer answer my calls. GThe comapny's website is full of inaccuracies. They are not a member of the BBB, The TX DOT #: 00669****C does not belong to them. It is regerstered to a Houston Company under a different LLC. SIte claims that they are an "Award Winning Mover." No such award, unless they printed it themselves. They state "Uniformed Trained Professional Movers on our team. Each mover before employment must pass a background check and have at least 5-6 years of experience doing residential and commercial moves" All of that is not true. After all said and done, I repaired what I could. They owe me apprx $750.00 Contact Us: ADDRESS: 4403 N Central Expy.Dallas, TX 75205Phone: (214) 684-**** MAILING ADDRESS: P.O Box 797856 Dallas, TX 75050Fax: (214) 684-****Support@***.comClaims@***.comMarketing@***.com © 2013 Dallas Movers, LLC TX DOT #: 00669****C © 2013 Houston Movers, LLC TX DOT #: 00669****C ADDRESS: 6855 Southwest Fwy Houston, TX 77074Phone: (832) 801-****MAILING ADDRESS: P.O Box 797843 Houston, TX 77072Fax: (832) 801-****Support@***.comClaims@***.comMarketing@***.com Name Registration Mailing Address Physical Address City State StatusDFW MOVERS 00669****CUSDOT#: 235**** 1551 NORTH HWY 161 #2102 1551 NORTH HWY 161 #2102 GRAND PRAIRIE TX Active Company Information: Name: DFW MOVERS DBA: Owner/Officer: ROBBIE PHILLIPS -PARTNER Owner/Officer: JOEL SALDANA -PARTNER Phone: 214 684 **** Registration: Status: Active Expiration: 10/31/2013 Status DefinitionsTxDMV: 00669****CUSDOT: 235**** Carrier Type: Commercial Carrier - Household Goods Carrier Address InformationMailing:1551 NORTH HWY 161 #2102GRAND PRAIRIE, TX. 75050 Physical:1551 NORTH HWY 161 #2102GRAND PRAIRIE, TX. 75050
ID