Wignall Animal Hospital - Irresponsible and Negligent

I would not recommend this place and not go back. I have been going there for years and was shocked this actually happened. It’s all about the money. I called on a Sunday for an emergency for my cat only not to be treated as such and by Friday, my cat was dead. That was my first mistake was that I trusted them since they were my regular vets. My cat's medical condition was mishandled beginning with the receptionist to the doctors. A critical diagnosis was missed which caused my cat's medical condition to worsen. It was documented incorrectly from my phone call to the doctor’s appointment and I found other incorrect information that was a straight out lie. I was sent home with a prescription that did not work. Never mind the unprofessionalism and rudeness of the office staff; I was more concerned for my cat. My cat was hospitalized there for 3 days. My cat went without food for at least 5 days throughout this time because of them. The doctors scheduled each day to perform patient care for my cat did not do so adequately or even examine my cat properly. I was assured the doctor would call me and never did. When I called, I was told the doctor left 10 minutes prior. That was just irresponsible. My phone calls were not returned. They pumped my cat up on fluids, so it appeared my cat gained weight and was on the mend. When I asked the discharge doctor about the prognosis, she shrugged her shoulders and did not say anything. I then asked about any follow-ups and the doctor just said no. They discharged an extremely sick dying cat. My cat had the stench of death. By the time I got to an emergency vets, the damage was done. My cat was crying in pain, lethargic, jaundiced, body temp was cold, lost the so-called weight gain and more, blood was so bad, the machine could not read it and the emergency vets had to analyze it manually. I trusted the wrong vets and paid the ultimate price, my beloved cat - rest in peace. Do your pet a favor and go somewhere else.

who was the vet