Verified Reviewer

Travelsmart Vip Club - Trying to claim my money back

Hello All, To make it short, I found out it's not as it was explained during the set up or what they call a presentation. Since Mid October 2019 I was in contact with them for several months to cancel and get my down payment of over 6K Canadian dollars. Finally, the cancelled the contract, but Zero dollars was refunded. I'm trying to find away to claim the money back. It's total scam. Although, their cost is Zero dollars I'm willing to pay a little penalty. If someone knows away, please advise.

User's recommendation: Don't buy TravelSmart VIP membership.

Good Morning Raed, We're sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the service and solution provided to you upon the cancellation of your membership. You can find the full details regarding the cancellation process in Clausula 7 of the contract signed and provided at the moment of purchase. If you reach out to us directly with your contract number or member ID, referencing this review, to socialmedia@travelsmartvip.com we will gladly clear up any confusion or doubts you may have as to the status of your cancelled contract.

@TravelSmartVIP

Hello Travel Smart, Don't try to hide behind false claims, that you will work with us and all kind of lies etc. I went through it all.

It's straight forward, You charged me for a service which never received. When I asked to cancel the contract, You stole Yes you stole my full deposit of $6,144.00 CAD. You are operating in a lawless country or so. There is no way this could happen in Canada.

People ask to cancel simply because you lied to us. Interesting thing, You kept communication open with me till it's over 90 days since the contract date, you kept giving me hope that we may work something out. Then all of sudden, you cancelled the contract and kept the full deposit. You clearly knew, over 90 days, credit cards cannot charge you back.

To All, it's important to contact your credit card companies to charge back Travel smart. If you really interested to know my ID and really want to do something about it, Let's do it publicly here you go: Member ID: 394**** Proof me wrong.

@Raed B Jzf

Hello Raed, We are in the same boat and I am in Canada too. I am in the process of filing a lawsuit against all the companies involved and their parent company (Sunwing Travel Group) which is headquartered in Toronto, along with their Directors personally as they are vicariously liable for the fraudulent actions of their employees and we will have a Judge here in Canada lift the various corporate veils and jurisdiction issues so that we can get judgment personally against their founders here in Canada, Colin Paul Hunter and Stephen Hunter (current President), who are both Canadian residents.

Please e-mail me at travelsmartfraud@***.com The more Canadians we are, the better it will be.

If we have enough, we'll file a class action and put an end to this company for good. Cheers!

View more comments (2)
ID
Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo
Service
Travelsmart Vip Club Vip Membership
Pros
  • Love all the resorts
Cons
  • Trapping people into 30 years deal
  • Not as promised
  • Didnt tell you the truth
Loss