Clear Internet - Clear scams customers even after BBB steps in

I was never able to get a signal EVER. I paid for two years for home and mobile service because I could occasionally get a signal on the road. I finally cancelled. Clear wanted a cancellation fee of $300 something. I complained to the Better Business Bureau. After they talked to BBB, based upon a consumer case that Clear apparently lost, they waived the fee. Now, almost a year later I get a call from NCO Collections saying I owed $45 cancellation fee that they never billed me plus $25 and $25. The cancellation was over a year ago. Clear's methods include claiming they send a bill and then turning it over to NCO Collections so that it hits your credit report. People fearing that apparently pay. The damage to my credit report is not reparable.
#720340

Update: I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. The majority of the response by Clear was to correct minor errors in my original facts.

Since they have the only record of telephone calls I made, it makes sense that they could have corrections, none of which changed what they did to me.

I responded to their comments highlighting that I could not have received any of the additional fees and invoices they sent since they emailed the invoices to my clear.net email account after they closed it. No resolution.

ID