Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701640
Hi 'NotSmiling', I am DR German Arzate,

yes, Pete posted that video. Unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure to work on Pete's teeth. they were performed by Dr cesar Ibanez, so I am not very familiar with the case.
However I do trust in 100% in Dr Cesar..
by the way...I understand PETE had 10 lower crowns and upper veneers... he is speaking about 2 veneers that need to be readjusted... BUT WHAT ABOUT THE REST?? They are fine , right?? why he does not praise Dr cesar's work in there??
So, looking at pete's case, he needs redone 2 caps.. SO? this is common when you place crowns over severely decayed teeth.

So, dear 'NotSmiling" from Atayla (TURKEY) again you are mentioning CANCUN TOP DENTAL, that is NOT run by me... maybe you are just again this guy: http://www.cancun-cosmetic-dentistry-reviews.com/2013/08/17/dr-german-arzate-reputation-screwed-by-carlos-zapata-gereshe-cancun-dentist/

You can contact me anytime german@***.com
0 1
2 replies
I have more than 2 caps and 2 veneers to be redone. everything you people did was wrong. ive had to have several root canals because your brother and his puppet cesar shaved away too much of my teeth enamel. my teeth were not "severely decayed" your cheap crowns were not placed on properly. im paying to get this terrible work repaired. my dental work was done in cancun top dental office/clinic internet name cancun cosmetic dentistry in a mall. dr. arzate you work there with cesar and your sister and a bunch of other people. when did it become ok for a dentist to speak publicly about a patient. so not only are you bad dentists and dishonest crooks now i learned that you follow no privacy rules normal in a patient client relationship. not surprised but glad everyone else gets to read how you really are.

I hope you stop hurting people and stop ripping us off. people reading this, if you were thinking of using their dump clinic then you might as well stay home because it will cost you triple in the end. watch my video and read complaints! and avoid this place. have to thank you though ive met allot of great people you have done the same thing too. and we are warning other

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701639
Dear 'DentalTourist' I am Dr German Arzate and if you were here in my office of cancun Cosmetic Dentistry you would have seen that we only use the best materials... YES, I AM OBSESSED WITH FIRST CLASS QUALITY MATERIALS....

Dear 'DentalTourist" please tell me WHEN were you here, WHO was your dental planner and WHY you never contacted us... you DO have a warranty and you know it since you SIGNED IT when you were here and you have a copy...

Please be so kind to give me name, date, who, when, were and I will look for your medical record and if that is teh case, I will be more than happy to help you personally, please email me at GERMAN@***.COM

And about your comment of that you left a review but we wont post.. Where do you post it? ... post it where? You are a posting it here... how could you not post it if Internet is free to post ANYTHING!! That is the Internet's problem!!
Waiting for you to contact me... Thank you
1 2
2 replies
Stop *** around Arzate and send our money back. You are a huge joke. There is a list submitted on PS and you still have done nothing.
This clinic is unethical and no one should trust anything they say. Choose another clinic or better yet stay in your own country to get your dental work done.

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701637
Hi Claudia, I am DR German Arzate, I do not have a Claudia from Texas in my patients records, I am sorry.And maybe you are confused because I do not work or run Cancun Top Dental.I do not need to back to dental school "Claudia" I have been practicing for 25 years now. We have seen many patients through the years.. but my question is...if you were a patient here (in case you were) why you never contacted us?? YOU DO HAVE WARRANTY, even if you lose those 2 crowns... WHO DID YOU SPEAK WITH? Send me the emails where you say my team would not stand behind our warranty policy?Were you a really a patient of ours?? please email me any info you may have german@***.comThank you! Dr German Arzate
1 1
1 reply
Wow, bare faced! If you do not work or run Cancun Top Dental why is your name,photo,and ahmmm...credentials listed on the company page. Public please go to DentalDepartures.com type in Cancun Top Dental then press staff. Walla! How many lies do you think you will get away with?
Do not bother trying to remove your above statement and your photo/bio from Dental Departures website its been video captioned and recorded.
Thank you doctor German, its amazing how you keep confirming that you and your manager/sister are not honest people.

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701634
Hello Paul, I am DR GERMAN ARZATE,

a)I am surprised with your comment and I would like to know who is your dear old uncle so I can contact him right away in case he was my patient here in my clinic.
b) How can he lose several upper and lower teeth? if a crown was not performed well, it just needs to be re-done, but you don't LOSE the teeth, like that after a crown, like leaves that fall from a tree... I am sorry please tell me the story and I wonder why your uncle never contacted us if there is an uncle in the first place... and maybe you uncle forgot to say (again, if there is an uncle) that he signed his warranty policy, meaning that if something goes wrong he can have it redone again for free... yes, for free.... what dental planner he contacted? why you say he never received an answer??
////////////
Do I need to be monitored? by who? why do you say this?
Why are you "disgusted"??
Please send me your uncles info, if he is real as you say so, I will personally transfer the COMPLETE COST of his treatment (AND I AM SURE OF WHAT I AM SAYING AND THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING THIS ONLINE) but I need his name, phone number and when was he here, IF he came here.... you can email me anytime at german@***.com
1 1
1 reply
So sad.......to bad. Looks like the doctor's got his nickers in a twist.
If it is Dr. Arzate, or maybe it's his marketing manager again. Advertising is tough stuff. I like how you missed Mr. Pete MacMullin, the Youtube video Pete made about you is so brutally true. Have you offered to cover the costs of his repair work too? Do you have 25 grand to send him?
Just a reminder as publicly reported. This dentist was on National television. And when asked about the patients Dr. Arzate harmed he called the dentists and ex-patients liars. Everyone should know he is the only dentist in Cancun with this kind of awful exposure and track record...wait possibly the entire country of Mexico as well. No one in their right mind would return to have you fix your own botched dental work. And you know it. That is why you offer up such a ridiculous solution.

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701630
I AM DR GERMAN ARZATE, AND THIS POST GOES DIRECTLY TO "TRUTH COMES FIRST" USER, THE GUY THAT POSTED THIS POST, AND I WILL ANSWER IN CAPS, WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR POST.

"Get yourself's far away as possible from Dr. German Arzate of Miracle Dentures, Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, Cancun Top Dental, Snap on Dentures and Dental Maya. That's right, ask yourself's why in the *** does a doctor have several internet business names if he is trying to build a reputable dentistry clinic. This is all been with the help of his spin doctor/marketing patient manager who happens to be a family member Camilia A Garza.
------------------
A) DENTAL MAYA DOES NOT EXISTS, IT USED TO EXIST, IT CHANGED THE NAME FOR CANCUN TOP DENTAL AND ITS NOT MINE, SORRY YOU ARE CONFUSED, WHO IS NOW OWNED AND RUN BY DR OLIVIA ARRIAGA, IN FACT YOU CAN REACH HER HERE: jefeclinica@***.COM
B) MIRACLE DENTURES IS A MICROSITE DESIGNED FOR SENIORS (BIG FONTS, COLORS THEY LIKE...) DO YOU A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
C) THE REASON I HAVE 3 BRANDS; CANCUN COSMETIC DENTISTRTY (AESTHETHIC AND SMILE MAKEOVERS) DENTAL IMPLANT CENTER (ALL ON 4 AND ALL ON 6 AND COMPLEX IMPLANT CASES) AND MIRACLE DENTURES FOR
5 3
6 replies
Your marketing is in actually very bad hands dr arze, but this little duo really suits each other. One does the shoddy dental work and the other attempts to hide it. Peas in a pod!. Saw your photo on ripoff today. Looking good ya crooked ***. :grin

Dental Tourism Scam Cancun Mexico

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry #701612
I am Dr German Arzate.THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT DONE BY A PATIENT, AS YOU CAN SEE HERE http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/cancun-top-dental/severe-botched-dental-work-by-dr-german-arzate-201303****1511.htmlWRITTEN BY THIS SAME USER!!as you can also read here:http://www.cancun-cosmetic-dentistry-reviews.com/2013/08/17/dr-german-arzate-reputation-screwed-by-carlos-zapata-gereshe-cancun-dentist/AND ANSWERING YOUR COMMENT:This dentist has been reported for gross dental negligence and is unwilling to stand by his claim of quality'. No refunded money reported by past patients". The tally of reconstructive medical bills to fix his work has reached proportion amounts of money". With no remorse shown for his ex patients now suffering:. Research carefully before going abroad!. REPORTED WHERE??CLAIM OF QUALITY? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?NO REFUNDED MONEY?? HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?? YOU ARE NOT A PATIENT.PATIENTS SUFFERING?? CAN YOU SHOW ME HIS EMAILS?? GIVE ME THEIR PHONE NUMBERS TO CONTACT THEM...I DO NOT DO THIS FOR A LIVING JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER... ARE YOU INSANE?YOU CAN CONTACT ME ANYTIME german@***.comTHIS IS NOT A PATIENT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A PATIENT.
0 2
4 replies
See you have not changed at all since my family got ripped off by you. My family and I went to this clinic and we had to pay to get the work corrected back in Pennsylvania. This clinic put us in allot of financial debt. They pay to remove complaints so be careful they are not honest.
I do NOT recommend cancun cosmetic dentistry or Dr German.

Worst dentist in Cancun: German Arzate

Cancun Top Dental #701603
I am Dr German Arzate.

WRITTEN BY THIS SAME USER, HE IS ANOTHER DOCTOR AS YOU CAN READ HERE AS WELL

THIS IS NOT A PATIENT, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A PATIENT.
THIS IS A PERSON BADMOUTHING MY NAME.
1 2
3 replies
BS GERMAN, I had work from you and it was disgusting, what a waste of time and money. you should be banned from this industry!!!

Severe botched dental work by Dr. German Arzate

Cancun Top Dental #701600
I am Dr German Arzate.

It comes to my attention that some patients tell me they have seen bad reviews on internet. So I started to do my research and I will answer you the way you deserve.

a) it looks clearly you are not a patient, in fact I do believe you are Dr Carlos Zapata Gereshe, why? Because we have done our homework, and we have seen you have decided to destroy my reputation.
of course, you can read more here: http://www.cancun-cosmetic-dentistry-reviews.com/2013/08/17/dr-german-arzate-reputation-screwed-by-carlos-zapata-gereshe-cancun-dentist/

b) I decided to answer to you below in CAPS regarding your "so called complaint"
//////////////////////////////////

Cancun Top Dental run by Dr".German Arzate is the same company as Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry, and Dental Maya located in Cancun Mexico!.
DENTAL MAYA DOES NOT EXISTS ANYMORE, IT CHANGED NAME (MARKETING PURPOSES TO CANCUN TOP DENTAL) AND IT WAS SOLD. CANCUN TOP DENTAL IS NOT RUN BY ME, IS RUN BY DR OLIVIA ARRIAGA AND YOU CAN EMAIL HER HERE; jefeclinica@***.com

People seeking dental work abroad should be aware that this dentist has injured pa
0 1
2 replies
Since you like CAPS so much...WHEN WILL YOU REFUND OUR MONEY DR. ARZATE?
You are a very dishonest person and I hope you stop hurting and injuring other people.