First ave plumbing, llc. in tacoma, wa

former employee, i would get verbally insulted and called names, i would get insulted about the area where i live, i had to listen to one boss, ken, complain about other workers and how bad of a job they do. i got shorted hours and pay, i got told i was fired by one boss, then told i was 'laid off' by the other boss. Then i was told i wasnt fired or laid off and no one told me i was. I got told id get called in if needed, then when i got told id be working a certain day, i called in to confirm what time i start work and if i in fact was needed, i was told that i would not be working and that my schedual was 'too busy' for them, when i have nothing to do everyday except now find a new job. I thought they were both very unprofessional and it made it to the point where i i was too stressed to go to work because i didnt want to be put down. But i was making great money and planning on getting a place with my fiance' and get out of where we are now. Jeff & ken just arent good people to work for. Period.
ID