Junior Reviewer

Stetic Implant Dental - Stetic implant and dental centers manny payen and his robots

Stetic Implant Dental - Stetic implant and dental centers manny payen and  his robots
STETIC IMPLANT & DENTAL CENTERS / STETICIDC.COM ---horrible dental work . implants all had to be removed because of their faulty appliance . bone grafting sinus lifts years of surgey , broken promises . this clinic is all about sales and money . could care less how your work turns out . theyeven ground of the wrong tooth on my husband and replaced a good us crown with a *** jagged mexico crown . how do you mess up on what tooth to work on come on . this place needs to give justice!! why should I go bankrupt because of incompitant drs and owner . unreal nightmare that wont end !!!
Featured
Meadow Grove, Nebraska
Stetic Implant Dental Dental Implants
Cons
  • Unsafe
Reason of review
caused such bodily damage i had to have my face rebuilt . this is a nightmare!!!
Preferred solution
Full refund
Junior Reviewer

Stetic Implant Dental - They butchered me leaving me with not enough bone to support a denture

stetic and their doctors and special team of untrained people working in my mouth ,caused me great bodily harm , needing hospital visits one ending in emergency surgery , leaving my mouth cut from one side to the other . stetic had implants in my sinus nasel and in the roof of my mouth . I had very serious infections for months and months . I had to have several reconstructive surgeries adding cadabor bone to my jaw just to build my jaw bone to be able to "maybe " support a denture . these surgeries have been going on for years . manny owes me a lot of money but refuses to deal with it even after emailing and telling me on the phone he would pay me what is owed. LIAR

Manny Payen Does not follow through on his promises . stetic implant should be shut down .

people mexico does not have the same standards .subpar treatment is not acceptable. infections and reconstructive surgurieswhen coming back to your home states . it just isn't worth it . don't do it be warned .

call me . 712202****

Junior Reviewer

Static Implant - SteticProgreso@***.com stetic implant & dental centers new name???

you don’t answer my emails or my calls , how many people have you destroyed their finances credit and mouth . you caused great personal damages to my mouth and promised to make me whole again and refund my money . why hasn’t this happened ? I see you as a scam artist who should be selling used cars along side with john . a monster who will not leave me nightmares . I am still undergoing treatment to fix the problems caused by YOUR clinic shame on you for not having a heart for not following thro for gaining my trust and playing me for a fool . I am so disapointed ! please just refund my money and we can all move on . I am seeking help in mexico city , , and conamed , you can stop this . you could be a man and follow through on your promises . instead you drag it out for years hoping that the time lapse will be in your benefit but manny I am STILL getting put back togeather from the damage caused by dr gurriero and JOHN . I would like my money returned asap . if no response ill just continue as I have been that is fine . but it will be YOUR choice! holly strehlow
Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas

Static Implant - Totally destroyed my mouth
Stetic implant & dental centers a complete nightmare . needed emergency surgery when i got home , and several reconstructive surgeries . this place promised to return all my money and help with surgery bills , i still have not got the money i paid them returned in full , let alone any help for the many surgeries . and now i have issues with my sinuses that will be life long . i needed EXTREME bone grafting with cadabor bone , sinus lifts , and gum grafting . my mouth had had so many surgeries the last 2 years i have not been able to eat properly or talk properly , and never mind how i looked , started at age 39 looking 70 . these people should stand up and do the proper ethical thing and return my moneys. unreal how this place opperates , even the employees have emailed me bad mouthing how the company is ran .

hey frizzy here is what I paid 11,000 for the teeth were popping off after 1 day !!! surgery the following day as my gums were dyeing from the pressure cutting off gum flow .

since you are judge and jury would you like to see dr. reports?

Featured
Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas

Stetic Implant Dental - I paid for dental work ended in emergency surgery

Stetic implant & dentalc enters . took my money for dental implants and when i returned home the faulty appliance had cut off blood flow in my mouth . my body went into shock from the pain day 2 after returning home had to have emergency surgery .and since then several extensive surgeries for repairs of my sinuses and gums , bone grafting sinus lifts etc . they refuse to refund all my money , because i spoke the truth on the internet . i will continue to speak the truth until i am paid in full . Then can i wash my hands of this nasty company .

Stetic Implant And Dental centers is DANGEROUS. BE WARNED

Get an attorney who specializes in malpractice. Now.

View more comments (1)
Blair, Nebraska

Static Implant - Stetic implant & dental centers
Manny Huerta Payán Dr. Edgar Guerrero Loaeza Dr. Samuel Tacher Levy John Brochis these are the people i delt with in mexico at stetic implant & dental centers . manny is unethical he knew something wasnt right in my mouth i told him it hurt and was too toght ...he pushed me for the airplane.when i returned home , i went into shock because the faulty dental appliance dr guerreo put on was over extened and cut off blood flow to my gums they were dieing . dr.tacher the implant dr . put an implant in the roof of my mouth that got dangerously infected , and later dug out , more infections . manny promised to pay my money back he still owes me ALOT of money now he is so ethical to ignore my calls and emails , and he changed his cell number or blocked me . he stole my life savings and left me needing more surgeries!

Kind of *** to get complicated surgery in another country to save a few bucks, wasn't it? So often there are post-op problems to deal with.

It is not practical to fly back and forth to get post-op problems resolved. At least you would have had legal recourse if it were done in the US.

John this is your clinic saying I do not deserve teeth ? I wish you would have told me this before I ended up in the Emergency room having to have surgery because of what your clinic did to me .

yes you flew me back , but only because your lab guy could not get the arch of crowns I paid for right . also because there was an implant in the roof of my mouth. you had this attitude when I was there the entire time , I told manny I didn't want to talk to you , I refused remember ! you know I didn't tell someone to remove implants just for no reason after giving all our money to put them in , the doctor said the implants weren't good , they were loose because of the denture you cemented on so tight .

you bad mouth every patient that you mess up on . you tell people they'll be there 3 days then unexpected costs of hotel etc.when the stay turns into over a week. I was in the clinic past midnight ,but my appointment was in the am . you sure didn't *** about the lunches I paid for for you and the entire staff.

you have no compassion and should not be working where peoples health is concerned . stetic implant and dental centers very own john borchis says some people DONT DESERVE TEETH , but they still deserve my money after causing so much damage to me .

my finances and my entire life !left me needing major bone grafting , sinus lifts and surgery after surgery for years . imagine having your mouth cut apart so many times and the people caused it say I don't desirve teeth .

There are some people who do not deserve teeth. They are self destructive.

The clinic did everything to satisfy her. They paid for 3 trips hotel with 3 different approaches to resolve her problem. So as not to say we did not care or try. To the contrary we made nothing and lost on this case.

We should have stopped trying to satisfy someone who Is obsessive compulsive after the 2nd time.. But we tried. When you remove all the implants we placed whether that were good or not as she thought. WHY TAKE THEM ALL OUT> Just the one that she felt was bad.

I think that she did the same with her natural teeth. So I say. There are some people who do not deserve teeth. They are self destructive.

I care to a point. JOHN

@John B

@John B

took years to think of this ?

dr. samuel tacher levy can not be held accountable for what happend after dr guerrero took over ,that is when ALL the problems started .

when they wouldnt follow dr tachers orders . they didnt order the angeled abutments and the denture they cemented on had too much force and pressure . this was done but dr. gurrero .

by mannys orders . if they had ordered the proper abutments and followed dr tachers orders i doubt iwould be in the position i am in now !

stetic implant & dental centers caused me great harm . many infections emergency room surgery once returned to the us .damage to my sinus, i was left with no bone in my upper jaw , need more surgeries to try and repair the damage in my sinus, major bone grafting .

and unable to even support a regular denture when i paid them to put implants and an arch of crowns ,but beings their dentis Dr. tacher put them in the roof of my mouth and sinus having the arch of crowns was not going to happen .i was promised my money returned and help with the surgery bills. Manny at stetic implants & dental centers has turned his back on me leaving me with 30,000 on credit cards plus out the money i paid him .. they lie , and do not stand behind their word , they play mind games to keep you off their backs .

and tell you there is no money , ive been hearing that now for 2 years when i first went . i heard them on the phone telling another patient the same song.

well if 2 years of no money wouldnt you think the workers there would move on , and they wouldnt be able to stay open . i know they got over 11,000 from me and there were many more patients there the same time as me .

still nothing from stetic implant & dental centers . they put on paper they would pay my money back and then insted put me on a ignore list .

they ruined my life , i have nothing no teeth or money to fix the mess they caused . i cant smile chew and i am depressed .

the Dr's show no remorse and the owner Manny payen shows no remorse , just greed . they are in the wrong and should do the eithical thing!!!

View more comments (7)