Verified Reviewer

Verizon - Totally disgusted

I got a message on my phone that said a new sim card had been added and I needed to accept or cancel. My phone was froze with this message and nothing else worked. Using my house phone I called verizon and after about an hour and 45 min. of automated BS I spoke to a rep who said she had no idea just pick one or the other.......... THAT IS WHAT THEY CALL HELP!!! There "get human" assistance is just an add for their "pay to speak to a professional" site- pure deception! I also called the Red Lion Pennsylvania verizon store and while being very courteous told he had no idea but would find out and call me back - 4 days ago I'm still waiting!!!!

I totally agree and I feel bad for everyone that has to go through that. It’s not enough that you pay for your phone and monthly fees for the phone and service now they want money to speak to someone from their customers!

If you have a issue that is not resolved To file resolution discrepancy the charge is $1200 for one miss handled resolution. If you dispute more than that the price keeps going up! Verizon is just unreal if I were you I’d switch my carrier.

I have found a ATT Is so much better in every respect of customer service and help. Verizon doesn’t even come close to ATT!!!

ID
Service
Verizon Phone Service
Pros
  • Service coverage
  • Reliability of service
Preferred solution
An answer to my question!