Empire Plumbing - Plumbing

I went through my home warranty to get my garbage disposal fixed after it had been leaking recently. My home warranty sent a tech from Empire Plumbing from Richmond VA. I though that was strange since I live almost two hours away from location. The tech shows up at my house no tools, no flashlight nothing. Goes to my kitchen sink turns on the water looks under the sink and tells me my garbage disposal is leaking and that the bracket to hold the grabage disposal is broke. I ask him what does the garbage disposal need to be fixed, he says a new bracket. Heres the problem when he calls the warranty rep for approval he tells the rep I need a new bracket so the rep is telling him to go ahead and fix it, then the plumber proceeds to tell the rep he cant because the garbage disposal was put in wrong, but the rep is asking him what pieces does he need for the garbage disposal to be fixed, the plumber states a bracket but I dont have the piece he would have to order the piece then he tells the the rep my waterline is running backwards.. The rep says I though you said all it was a bracket so I know that my warranty doesnt cover water lines but Im not getting that fixed Im getting the garbage disposal fixed. Anyways after the rep and the plumber going back n forth about this issue the plumber refuse to fix the problem and then wanted the 75 dollar service fee for spending more time on the phone trying not to fix a bracket on a garbage disposal. Then the plumber was asked by the warranty rep how long he was at my house, the plumber states one hour but he was only there about 2 minutes and one and half minutes on the phone with the wranty rep. All this while he has the rep on speaker phone so I heard everything what the plumber was saying and the warranty rep. Well then I had a few choice words of my own the plumber then had the nerve to write up a invoice for a leaky garbage disposal 350.00 est. to fix a bracket and ask for the 75 service fee. I refuse to pay him. Stay away from this company or beware they have shady techs that just want to make a quick buck off of people. I called a local plumber and he told me nothing is wrong with my waterlines everthing looks good and he changed out the old bracket on the garbage disposal for less then what I had to pay for the incompetent plumber that came to my house in the first place. Oh yeah my warranty company also took care of the service cost that Empire Plumbing charge to come out to my residents.
ID