Etsy #691160
You know what Scorned in Oregon, YOU ARE SO RIGHT!
They are corrupt, self indulgent, children who have an incredible sense of entitlement.
They do not have any concern over anyone but themselves.
You are not alone in your experience though.
There are many many of us that have experienced the Nightmare on Etsy Street.
Please join with me to create a voice to expose these children in crime.
There behavior is Horrid and they certainly need to have a bit of a rude awakening.
I have lived a while now and I know that most people are kind, good hearted and honest folks. Most of us just want to go about our business and live another day.
The owners of Etsy are not of this kind of person though and are predators of the easy going crafters and honest customers.
This mass abuse of flagrant disregard for the law of business practices and ehtics in both our countries certainly deserves a response, don't you think?
I do.
Let's consider how we can do that.
Please watch for the address to our blog for those of us good people in this world that want this kind of businesses stopped.
We must create the world we want oursel
0 0

Etsy #691158
I for one certainly do want to hear what you have to say. This nightmare is not just happening to the sellers. You are a perfect example of the same thing happening to you.
I am so sorry you had this experience. It probably is of little help, but do understand that you are not alone in the experience.
Who knows how many are really being scammed with this domain.
They are out for the quick buck and they have found the perfect scheme.
All of the owners are in their 30's and unavailable.
Etsy operates with extreme prejudice to whomever they like.
So far they do what they want and then hide.
Etsy is promoted as a safe site for crafters that believes in the little person, the small business crafter.
When the curtain is pulled back we are once again in Oz.
These are just young adults, making a quick buck and not caring about the consequences to anyone, especially their victims.
They hide behind Etsy like cowards and have no accountability to the laws of the country or of their own agreements.
Like badly behaved children, they just scoff at those that go to them for help and assistance to enforce their own terms of agreem
1 1
1 reply
Agreed.

Etsy #691151
Don't give up tsalbacka,
you are not alone in your experience. We will start finding each other and soon we will have a voice about this garbage that Etsy is pulling.
Together we can accomplish what one of alone cannot.
We can talk to each other to begin with.
That alone is a huge beginning.
Thank you for your story.
I am putting together a blog site for us with a link to this site.
I hope you will feel free to join us.
It may be politically incorrect today, but I still believe the truth comes out and that the good we would see needs to be made by ourselves. We need to be the change we want to see.
Again, I am so sorry you have had this horrible experience.
Do continue to tell your story.
You are only a victim when you say so.
Until then you are just getting your breath!
1 0

Etsy #691148
I have lawyers writing to Etsy as we speak and so far Etsy ignores their letters right along with mine.
If this is going to be a just resolution, Etsy must be held accountable for the damages done to individuals and shops as well as to be responsible for their own agreement with their membership.
They are just a company of people that have the belief they are the ultimate law on Etsy. This is not true. The law is the law on business practices and Etsy is responsible to follow those laws.
At present Etsy is dismissing lawful requests for proof of claims, and randomly arrive at whatever decisions they want.
Etsy is not the final word in Canada or the US for that matter.
We might have to do a little work and it certainly won't be resolved this week or month or even year probably.
I have 5 grandchildren that use the internet and buy products and services online.
Etsy seems to think the internet is the re-enactment of the wild west. In North America, the biggest gun does not win the war.
Etsy has insulted everyone that does business honestly online and in our country. They need to be exposed for the crooks they are. In the end they are just a bunch of thieves and pirates.
Piracy is still against the law in Canada last I heard.
4 1
2 replies
I realize this was writing initially back in 2013.
Here it is 2018 and you are stating the same facts I have in several complaints and blogs. Yet this company still continues to rob, dictate and act as though they are above the law. I have filed with the BBB and we are on our 4th response since they did open a case, however who's to say anything will be done if it hasn't thus far. I began this back in August and I will not quit. If I have to gather every conversation and article I can find on the internet about this topic I will. My next step is writing to every large magazine and contacting the news as well. It amazes me this has been going for as long as it has with no results.

Etsy #691144
I also had Etsy turn my business into a "Little Shop Of Horrors"
Etsy's business practices reflect everything you would call scummy.
Etsy is full of cowards that hide behind their online presence and try to make it impossible to hold them accountable for their abusive and illegal business practices.
They refuse to answer their e-mails or direct convos to their many support and safety teams and individuals.
It might take me a bit of time, but I can promise you, this is not over with them and all of the business crafters and customers that have been left scammed and at times destroyed after Etsy repeats its hideous behaviors on each unsuspecting victim.
Once they take your livelihood away, it only frees up a lot of time and energy to expose these crooks for what they are.
That they scam mostly women, and often single moms and seniors makes them the *** of the free world.
I thought my business was to work with endangered breeds and create a platform for people to connect on sustainable milling and breeding practices.
I guess life is throwing me one more curve.
I can also spend my time on this. Please leave your story and your suppo
3 0