Etsy bullies their own customers and scams them with fees for services they have withdrawn!

we need to keep this conversation going. I am behind you 100%! They are cheap crooks. I too am now going into 2years of being billed for a closed shop. Etsy is a prime example of what is wrong with online business. They will not allow me to close my shop entirely and yet they bill me for the full services that I have not received since 2012 This is insane that there is no protection for their own customers. Maybe this will have to go the route of a class action suit. Keep your chin up and don't let them have the final word. They are bullies and deserve to be put out of business themselves. Their owners and employees are cowards and deserve to be sued! More will be revealed as this issue continues to grow with more and more customers of etsy being left in the dust.

This happened to me. This is a mass class action lawsuit. Email me at hairbytyger@***.com I have an attorney

ID
Coquitlam, British Columbia
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Are liars and thieves
  • No response from etsy
Reason of review
Etsy closed my shop, ignored my documentations, claim I owe refunds for non returned items, won't allow me to use my shop and won't let me close it, continues to charge me shop fees for full services when they have withdrawn those services!
Loss
Preferred solution
Acknowledge my documentation re the customer complaining, zero my so called owed monies to this customer, allow me to close my shop and discontinue my connection with them, zero my so called monthly bills for services for the shop since it was suspended